Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the_shipmaster_is_back___by_fumikomiyasa

Robin in Fire Emblem Fates.

M!Corrin has 33 potential Waifus (and 1 Husbando) while M!Robin has 23 potential waifus. Therefore, M!Robin<M!Corrin in terms of shiplords.

no-fun.jpg

Edited by Phillius

M!Corrin has 33 potential Waifus (and 1 Husbando) while M!Robin has 23 potential waifus. Therefore, M!Robin<M!Corrin in terms of shiplords.

no-fun.jpg

Yeah but like you're gonna pair Corrin with anyone not named Azura. :U

no-fun.jpg

Yeah, but M!Corrin also has 3 games compared to Robin's one, so on average he only has 11 potential waifus per game, less than half of M!Robin's 23 per game.

Although one-third of a husbando is still more than zero husbandos.

Edited by Gcubedude

Finally found this again:

mL1AJAF.jpg

Corrin: You play on Phoenix Mode? How lame!

Azura: Only kids play on Phoenix Mode.

EDIT: Or at least I think that's what it's saying.

Edited by The Geek

Hey, I just found out Azura's full name!

Deus ex Azura.

Seriously, take Azura out of every scene and only make her appear when she sings. The story remains the same, not to mention she basically only talks to Corrin anyway so it really doesn't matter. She's not so much a boring character as not even being a character.

That said, I think someone should make a comic where she simply doesn't appear until a deus ex Azura moment.

Yeah, but M!Corrin also has 3 games compared to Robin's one, so on average he only has 11 potential waifus per game, less than half of M!Robin's 23 per game.

Although one-third of a husbando is still more than zero husbandos.

Fates might be three games, but it's the same overall story. It isn't really that Corrin has three games, but rather that he has three thirds of a game.

Hey, I just found out Azura's full name!

Deus ex Azura.

Seriously, take Azura out of every scene and only make her appear when she sings. The story remains the same, not to mention she basically only talks to Corrin anyway so it really doesn't matter. She's not so much a boring character as not even being a character.

That said, I think someone should make a comic where she simply doesn't appear until a deus ex Azura moment.

24401554042_569bf4e2a4.jpg

Finally found this again:

mL1AJAF.jpg

Corrin: You play on Phoenix Mode? How lame!

Azura: Only kids play on Phoenix Mode.

EDIT: Or at least I think that's what it's saying.

Based on the katakana, sounds about right (at least in that they're talking about Phoenix mode).

no-fun.jpg

Kris sits dejectedly at zero and Roy the first waifulord gets left in the dust again.

Kris sits dejectedly at zero and Roy the first waifulord gets left in the dust again.

There's also Seliph, who predates Roy and has a total of 15 different marriage interests, though he can only have up to 8 different love interests in a given playthrough (his half sister, who can only be married via exploits, and 7 original/replacement characters).

I decided to make this... For my O.G., Owain Odin Dark.
[spoiler=Odin Dark Knows No Fear]u5Sq5WW.png?1

Based off of a meme of a god for which Mister Dark named himself after.