Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

I agree as well. I really like the self-aware humor a lot as well.

I hope there's more of those in the future panels!

All the Lilith jokes have cracked me up so far.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 38 is up! I'm proud to say it's not like yesterday. xD

Oh and it involves Ryoma!

"Top secret art of the Nohr royal family's breast enlargement technique"

OzNwqcB.png

That is really funny since I have a friend who uses this exact crop as their reaction to a lot of things too xD

> Chapter is called "girl power"

> Shows girls being insecure about their breast size

Am I missing something here or does that just seem...conflicting?

It was strange indeed, but I guess Camilla being Camilla and Kagerou butt-busting people was...a show of power? (This is just reaching xD)

Hm, maybe we should stop complaining about the page so we don't demoralize Kirokan; it's not their fault the page was boring after all, and I've found many other strips to be very entertaining.

Aw thanks, but I wasn't taking any of the responses negatively or anything. I'm just the messenger, and am aware that everyone is aware of that! Or, I'm hoping they are anyway. xD

That is really funny since I have a friend who uses this exact crop as their reaction to a lot of things too xD

It was strange indeed, but I guess Camilla being Camilla and Kagerou butt-busting people was...a show of power? (This is just reaching xD)

Aw thanks, but I wasn't taking any of the responses negatively or anything. I'm just the messenger, and am aware that everyone is aware of that! Or, I'm hoping they are anyway. xD

Ey, just doing my job here; wouldn't want to be the source of any negativity, you know?

Wow, the art style took some kawaii steroids! Gods, why do I like this cute shit so much?

I sense the pun on the title involving Kaden and Ryoma. It makes sense in-context for Kaden, Ryoma just looks like he's trying to stay calm so he doesn't go mad.

Mozu, I think the animals are the ones chasing you, not the humans. Also, Corrin, I should say that you're not helping the situation at all.

This page is a huge improvement from yesterday. Poor Mozu and her vegetables though. Looks like we're back to the niichan teasing again. Thank Naga. Before I forget I want to mention that I really appreciate the translating work that you have been doing Kirokan. Thank you.

Edited by Frelia

Remember how Azama's hair was all nice, silky smooth after Hinoka used the brush that Kaden gave her on Azama?

We need a Ryoma version now after what Kaden is doing.

Easy, breezy, beautiful, cover lobster

I don't know why but now I'm picturing Ryoma with Suicune type hair.

Edited by carefreejules

Remember how Azama's hair was all nice, silky smooth after Hinoka used the brush that Kaden gave her on Azama?

SOMEBODY........DO THIS!!!!!

SOMEBODY........DO THIS!!!!!

http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/post/142438205879/i-blame-carefreejules-for-this-doodle

i blame u guys

Page 39 is up! Sakura being Azura'd and some more Nohr vs Hoshido culture clash. xD

I enjoyed today's from a translation perspective. I hope you do too. xD Those curious can see the notes I made on the blog post.

This page is a huge improvement from yesterday. Poor Mozu and her vegetables though. Looks like we're back to the niichan teasing again. Thank Naga. Before I forget I want to mention that I really appreciate the translating work that you have been doing Kirokan. Thank you.

You're very welcome! Thank you for reading : )

I should share this around in regards for Page 38 and include it in the final zip/rar when it's complete. xD