Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Arthur's up with Death Blow, Move +1, Renewal, Quixotic, Astra

Thanks a lot! I visited like a lot of castles and nobody has something for him... And he was getting so hard to train with his bad accuracy, now he has a better change

i have bowbreaker and tomebreaker, but no axebreaker. no skills on my arthur, either.

No problem, thanks anyway! I'm probably asking for something very weird for him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching for any of these:

Rinkah: Pavise, Aegis, Swordfaire

Does anyone have Azura and their MU with Mov+1 and/or locktouch?

rinkah's up with aegis + pavise, and MU is up with locktouch.

looking for shigure w/ live to serve and any first gen units w/ orthodox skills, especially the royals.

Edited by iceblocked

looking for shigure w/ live to serve and any first gen units w/ orthodox skills, especially the royals.

I got her! Just a heads up while your MU is unarmed they are in the throne.

EDIT: Got the wrong one! Is it too much trouble to keep her up for a while? EDIT 2: Nevermind got it

Edited by Valolaire

Thank you!

Looking for a Effie with Quixotic & a Subaki with Bow Breaker (Europe).

Effie with Quixotic but I'm in the US so sadly you won't be able to get it from Europe =[ Sorry. I hope this thread helps you out http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63874

Does anyone have Azura and their MU with Mov+1 and/or locktouch?

Both Azura and Avatar are up with Move +1 and Locktouch

Anyone have an avatar with one or more of: lancefare, seal def, seal speed, swap, countermagic, rally magic, rally resistance, or inspiration?

Edited by sirmola

Anyone have an avatar with one or more of: lancefare, seal def, seal speed, swap, countermagic, rally magic, rally resistance, or inspiration?

Got my Avatar with Rally Magic + Resistence, Seal Speed, Swap, and Inspiration!

Got my Avatar with Rally Magic + Resistence, Seal Speed, Swap, and Inspiration!

Got It. Thanks. That saves me a ton of work.

Anyone else have lancefaire, countermagic, or seal defence?

Edited by sirmola

Has anyone here got skills for Azama and Male Kana? I cannot seem to find those anywhere for the life of me.

I've got about all Azama's heart seal class skills along with some decent others. Tell me which out of all these you would want:

-Rally Strength/Magic/Luck/Defense/Resistence, Sol, Rend Heaven, Astra, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Golembane, Lunge, Replicate, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Potent Potion, Quick Salve, Profiteer, Future Sight, Renewal.

I've got about all Azama's heart seal class skills along with some decent others. Tell me which out of all these you would want:

-Rally Strength/Magic/Luck/Defense/Resistence, Sol, Rend Heaven, Astra, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Golembane, Lunge, Replicate, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Potent Potion, Quick Salve, Profiteer, Future Sight, Renewal.

Counter and Sol would be awesome, thanks!

Has anyone here got skills for Azama and Male Kana? I cannot seem to find those anywhere for the life of me.

I have an azama with the 4 butler skills (and replicate) in my castle at the moment. Let me know when you used it or dont need it so i can turn in back to the usual mozu only.

Edited by sirmola

Set up now!

Awesome, thanks!

I have an azama with the 4 butler skills (and replicate) in my castle at the moment. Let me know when you used it or dont need it so i can turn in back to the usual mozu only.

I actually won't need it, but thanks anyways!