Character compatibility with accessories

Roflolxp54

Has anybody compiled a list of which accessories are compatible with which characters? I've noticed that when a character requests for an accessory from you, the accessory you give can elicit a response that may or may not earn you support points with generally negative responses giving you no support points at all for giving them the accessory.

Is there like a compiled list or something out there?

Some ones I've seen:

-Setsuna not liking the Fox Tail

-Izana not liking Round Glasses

-Peri not liking the Flower Band

-Azura and Yukimura not liking the Bath Towel

-Easter egg moments for giving Odin, Selena, or Laslow the Emblem Shield

-Kagero being particularly excited for receiving the Medicine Trunk

On Birthright the only characters that don't like the Round Glasses are Izana (As TC has noted) and Azama. I like it as its hardly noticeable and doesn't look awkward

Edit: Remembered I didn't check for the children.

Edited by Frozenkappa

Trying to remember if Silas likes the Dirty Kerchief or not, since I gave it to him a long time ago. Most of my units that are wearing accessories I gave them in the shop instead of when they asked, excluding Silas.

Edited by Silverhawk

All of the Awakening trio has reactions to all of Robin and Lucina's accessories. They all dislike the Fell Dragon Feather, and I think the Bear Hat.

They like the Bear Hat, tho they take the time to make fun of Lucina's fashion sense

I like how different characters react towards giving them the towel, its pretty funny and makes me wish the swimsuits weren't removed for the character reactions alone. Though I am disappointed in Azura's line when your married to her, was expecting a change in dialogue to fit the situation better, but she says the same line.

Camila has a reaction to giving her the towel that is pretty funny. Like others said the awakening trio have reactions to the shield, the feather, and the hat. Some characters are not too happy with some of the items you give them, I know the Jester Hat is one of them.

The JPN site that Nocturnal YL posted has all the characters in a table with Head, Face, Arm and Body accessories being ○ for best, blank for liked and × for disliked. So all accessories in the same category receives the same reaction besides the special ones from amiibos.
Though in my experience the ○ and blank have no indicated difference besides the ○ also being the category the character will reduce the cost in the accessory shop for.

Edited by Frozenkappa