So, about Hidden Truths...

AsherCrane

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First try clear (with jp experience of course.) Honestly I just dump everything on owain and end turn, use the heal items when i need to. He's really good and it's honestly amazing if you keep him on the levin sword.

^^^^ a lot of revelation spoilers

hidden truths 1 took me 2 tries

hidden truths 2 is super easy. 1 try

im not sure if the difficulty you're playing on affects dlc, but if it does im on lunatic

The first Hidden Truths was harder than the second one purely because you have enemies swarming from all directions in the first one so I was able to beat it by having everyone move down and then up.

But I had a hard time with the second one because the bloody RNG was screwing me over.

You get First Blood, and you get First Blood AND EVERYONE GETS FIRST BLOOD!

Well, the first one was pretty challenging, but I won on my first try. (Barely.) You start out feeling pretty confident, because the first enemy that strikes you can't really do much and then suddenly you're swarmed by everyone and oh god oh god everyone's about to die and SUMERAGI-- Anyways, I haven't tried the second one, but hearing that it's easier is uplifting...

How have people been doing on it, is it hard?

Gonna quote myself

Just finished both maps. Amused at how the first map can be done Awakening Style aka "Plan Pair Up, End Turn, Victory".

Did the first map on my first try. Second map on the second try.
Pretty easy overall.

I just finished both maps and im sad. but thats ok. The first one is easy enough once you know how to do it, and the second is way easier as long as you, ya know, actually hit up the DV. I'm sure you can do the map without using them though.

I just finished both maps and im sad. but thats ok. The first one is easy enough once you know how to do it, and the second is way easier as long as you, ya know, actually hit up the DV. I'm sure you can do the map without using them though.

In the second part you almost need to use the DV's. Once you use the three initial DV's, a fourth is created that moves part of the map and gives skills. I had Owain/ Odin activate it, but left Inigo/ Laslow and Severa/ Selena on the section that did not move, and trying to move them up through the two berserkers in the forts along the curved path was painful(eventual deaths). And the skills from the fourth DV give a huge advantage fighting the boss.

Overall I thought these maps were fairly easy, once you figured out the tricks in each one, they became easier.

EDIT: Has anyone tested if you can get multiple Fell Brands?

Edited by Lord_Grima

I don't think you can. I beat it twice and only got one.

I beat the map twice as well, and I got two. I beat it the second time after I had alreay reclassed one of my units into Grandmaster though.