Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting bond units with my hair color instead of the other person's. *cries*

I wish the game would understand that I want tons of hair color diversity with my units. So please keep sending me accessories peeps so I can reciprocate and get your lovely hair colors on my own units.

Edited by Liliesgrace

I keep getting bond units with my hair color instead of the other person's. *cries*

I wish the game would understand that I want tons of hair color diversity with my units. So please keep sending me accessories peeps so I can reciprocate and get your lovely hair colors on my own units.

I can come over right now.

I'll visit those on this page. hopefully some of you will return the favor. I've yet to see if me reformatting my system helped with my problem from before where my game wouldn't update to show if anyone had sent me accessories or anything.

Also, my castle is set to my conquest file and its fairly new so I apologize for lack of resources or decent accessories that I might send. Castle address is in my signature too.

Edited by Hothead9323

I'll visit those on this page. hopefully some of you will return the favor. I've yet to see if me reformatting my system helped with my problem from before where my game wouldn't update to show if anyone had sent me accessories or anything.

Also, my castle is set to my conquest file and its fairly new so I apologize for lack of resources or decent accessories that I might send. Castle address is in my signature too.

I can come over anytime.

I want to apologize for my inactivity. Between studies, work, and playing other games, I've forgotten completely about accessory sharing & Bond Units.

That said, i'm back, so if anyone wants to make Bond Units, feel free to drop by my castle whenever. I tend to give Bath Towels (due to them being universally useful) in return, but if there's a specific accessory you want, please let me know.

Edited by Jakkun

I want to apologize for my inactivity. Between studies, work, and playing other games, I've forgotten completely about accessory sharing & Bond Units.

That said, i'm back, so if anyone wants to make Bond Units, feel free to drop by my castle whenever. I tend to give Bath Towels (due to them being universally useful) in return, but if there's a specific accessory you want, please let me know.

You can come to my castle anytime. Its open

Went to your castle today.

Finally made a Fiery Blood bond unit (200th bond unit made on the save file)! Has Quixotic and Replicate and the classes Oni Savage and Apothecary.

IS it too late for me to participate? Would like to do a nonstandard unit run eventualy, and i don't have quite enough captured units (I was a little too busy focusing on the fact that nohr lunatic was nohr lunatic to capture quite as many units as i might like, and many of those are too overleveled to use at the beginning of a run.)

My Address:

18192-30117

93447-48481

IS it too late for me to participate? Would like to do a nonstandard unit run eventualy, and i don't have quite enough captured units (I was a little too busy focusing on the fact that nohr lunatic was nohr lunatic to capture quite as many units as i might like, and many of those are too overleveled to use at the beginning of a run.)

My Address:

18192-30117

93447-48481

It's never too late to participate as long as there's people who still don't have bond units they want and haven't maxed out in VP (and BP perhaps) yet.

hey I'm ready to get back inot making bond units again

visit me an I'll return the favor,

also I'm on a conquest hard run and I'm in need for a chef's hat for Mozu

send HALP

hey I'm ready to get back inot making bond units again

visit me an I'll return the favor,

also I'm on a conquest hard run and I'm in need for a chef's hat for Mozu

send HALP

I'm assuming you're playing as the male avatar? You can give the Chef's Hat to Anna -- she's just as good as Jakob, Peri, and Percy are (if her map is feasible to clear early).

I'm assuming you're playing as the male avatar? You can give the Chef's Hat to Anna -- she's just as good as Jakob, Peri, and Percy are (if her map is feasible to clear early).

her map is a bit hard atm

I've also noticed that Mozu gives everyone a stat boost

I'm not sure if it's exclusive to her