Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male Bond Unit #1: Corrout

Class: Outlaw

Skills: (P) Seal Resistance, Astra, Live to Serve

Unfortunately, not the Skills I wanted. Live to Serve is fine, but Astra is somewhat less useful compared to Death Blow or Certain Blow.

Seal Resistance isn't exactly the best Personal Skill for an Outlaw either.

Edited by Based Goomy

Male Bond Unit #1: Corrout

Class: Outlaw

Skills: (P) Seal Resistance, Astra, Live to Serve

Unfortunately, not the Skills I wanted. Live to Serve is fine, but Astra is somewhat less useful compared to Death Blow or Certain Blow.

Seal Resistance isn't exactly the best Personal Skill for an Outlaw either.

Seal Resistance is a great Adventurer skill, though. At least, if you can get ahold of a Shining Bow.

I finally had a luckier day, and scored these nasties in the process;

- Aerys Targaryen, 'The Mad King' w/Morbid Celebration personal skill + Astra & Bowbreaker inheritance. Comes as a Ninja, (Poison Strike + Lethality available), can re-class to Wyvern Rider.

Probably have him end as a Nohrian Noble, so that he has tomes and can thus burn his victims alive! ;) (while laughing manically of course)

- Rhaegel Targaryen w/Poison Strike personal skill + Bowbreaker inheritance. Comes as an Oni Savage, so can access Death Blow + Counter!

He'll definitely end up as a Wyvern Lord, and bring lots of death from above!

- Jaehaerys Targaryen w/Movement +1 personal skill + Counter & Aptitude inheritance. Comes as a Dark Mage, so can naturally access Bowbreaker (and Vengeance too!), and can re-class into a Wyvern Lord.

I'm now up to 6 total 'keepers' with my House Targaryen project, and I've got about another 6 that can slot in if nothing better comes along... Still need even semi-decent set-ups though for Aegon the Conqueror & his sisters, plus Daeron & Aemon as well.

Whoever has bowbreaker as their pass down at the moment, we made a red haired wyvern rider with vengeance as the personal.

Even more perfect considering its my alt file with Miledy as my unit.

Now I can add minerva as a bond unit

Route: Revelations

Address: 08361-64997-05836-87451

My Castle Name: Blaze Kingdom

MU: Chrono

Boon/Bane: +SPD/-DEF

Talent: Master Ninja

Current Last Skill: Lucky Seven(can change if needed)

I am aiming for a Fiery Blood(so I would need to bond with a Hoshido file) unit with the same boon and bane as mine, last skill could be Death Blow if possible and Dark Mage Talent, of course is too specific but if anyone has it please help me with it.

Btw, can I make multiple saves of a file before creating a bond unit so if I dont get what I wanted I can redo it?

Btw, can I make multiple saves of a file before creating a bond unit so if I dont get what I wanted I can redo it?

I know you can use a different file to make a different bond unit, but I don't know if using a "replica" file changes anything. I'd be curious to know if it works for you.

On a somewhat related note, for anyone interested: it seems like you can change your bond unit's hairstyle by changing yours. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I've been able to manipulate a couple so far. Pretty useful if you get a hairstyle you don't like!

I know you can use a different file to make a different bond unit, but I don't know if using a "replica" file changes anything. I'd be curious to know if it works for you.

On a somewhat related note, for anyone interested: it seems like you can change your bond unit's hairstyle by changing yours. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I've been able to manipulate a couple so far. Pretty useful if you get a hairstyle you don't like!

It doesn't work sadly.

Also I just noted that if you interact with other file's avatar in streetpass or mycastle your bond "level resets", it does not apply to the game making the bond unit.

Example: I use Cartridge X to create a bond unit with Cartridge Y, I use save file 1 of catridge X to go to the castle of cartridge Y save file 1, if my cartridge X save file 2 interactues with cartridge Y save file 1 it will still add "bond level", but if my cartridge X interactues with another save file of cartridge Y that is not 1 the "bond level" will reset.

So for those who want to create a bond unit try to not visit other Avatar of the same person until you create the bond unit if you dont want for it to reset.

Dont know if this is common knowledge but I tought it would be nice to share if someone did not knew.

Edited by Roxachronc

Bruh, you are not the only one.

What is the combination to make one? Nohr x Valla?

Hoshido x Valla for Fiery Blood and Wind Disciple.

Nohr x Valla for Icy Blood.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Castle Address: 15418-01404-00128-02264

Route: Revelations

Boon/Bane: Mag/Str; Talent: Mage

Last skill: Tomefaire

How do you guys make a bond unit so fast? It took me like 3 days to make one.

rip, got a bond unit that starts as a Shrine Maiden... and has Miracle as her personal skill (so she only has 2 equipped skills: Dragon Fang and Replicate).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I now have 7 bond units. So thanks to those who helped me get them. Although I'm just slightly confused on how I got two of them with the Underdog as the personal skill from two different people. Oh, but one that I did get that I'm happy for got Bloodthirst as her personal skill as well as Hoshidan Unity and Pavise along with being Samurai. Now I'm wanting more bond units to see what I can get. So if you want a bond unit as well, let me know or visit my castle and I'll be more than happy to help out.

Castle Address: 01944-44256-09605-44783

Also, its set on my Nohr file

Edited by Hothead9323