A fellow Outlaw fan huh? I did the same thing on my second playthrough of Conquest. I decided +Magic/-Luck though since my Corrin was going to be the only Shining Bow user. How did that setup work for you? For me, personally, Corrin was pretty damn useless towards the beginning. He barely had any Str, and since I leveled a bit in his base class, also lacked Res. Thankfully, he gained a lot more usability with his promotion to Adventurer. Also helps that Adventurer has a pretty cool outfit :P.

I will admit though that I did utilize the My Castle skill buy feature :/ so idk if my opinion really means much >_>.

Ha ha, glad to see the Outlaw class is loved! My setup worked ironically well, as Corrin ended up capping Strength and Luck rather early. I decided to optimize his Strength stat and gave him skills based around it. +2 Strength, Heavy Blade, Bowfaire, Hoshidan Unity, and Luna. The first three to increase his damage output, the last two to ensure that I still hold a candle against units with high Def. The only problem I had on that run was...everyone else sucked. It was Lunatic/Classic, as usual, but everyone was only leveling up 1-2 stats a level. I ended up restarting, but I'm definitely gonna use the Outlaw class as my main reclass path after how good it went the first time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm back

I'm doing a run on Revelations Lunatic with sorta weird reclassing for all my main units

Kamui - Witch

Mozu - Dark Flier

Arthur - Master Ninja

Caeldori - Hero

Kana - Dark Knight

Asugi - Nohr Noble

Sophie - Spearmaster

Beruka - Adventurer

Camilla - Maid

Elise - Malig Knight

I'll have more when I'm farther

Edited by CWGameplay

I A+d Odin to Niles in my Conquest run and I think it worked out really well. Odin's growths are geared toward a mixed class so Adventurer is very appropriate. He can use physical bows and the Shining Bow, and can Heal. I also think the aesthetic works well for him.

One of my favorites has been Effie!Mitama with Spear Master from marrying Shiro. The aesthetic is perfect for her, and the tankiness from her class and her mom go super well together (I think I let her spend a few levels as a General too, but didn't think the aesthetic fit her).

I used Mechanist Kiragi in two different runs... in Birthright Setsuna!Kiragi and in Revelations Kagero!Kiragi. Honestly... I would not recommend either of them. It just seems that every single one of his stats fall short - he is super squishy and can't dish out enough damage. I guess just expect the Mechanist to be bulkier than it is and I'm not sure why.

I haven't had much fun with reclassing, but my Sorceress Nyx!Rhajat was an absolute monster with the highest Mag, Spd and Res possible, too bad Skl and Def were terrible.

In my Lunatic Birthright run, I've got a male +HP, -Spd Corrin in the Knight class line. I probably should've chosen a female Corrin, so that I could get Blacksmith from Rinkah for sword access, in addition to Wary Fighter, buuut... it's Birthright. You can do almost anything you'd like, and get away with it. Even on a no-grind. I'm on Chapter 11, and I've got a Lv. 14 Corrin with 33 HP, 18 Str, and 15 Def. Tempted to use the Seraph Robe on him for ultimate tankiness...

In my lunatic conquest, I heart seal'd Nyx into an outlaw for chapter 10. Aside that chapter (where she could use the ballistae), she struggled pretty hard until I gave her a shining bow + arms scroll... but! Now that she does have access to a magical weapon, she's not a bad attacker. She doubled most of the early promoted enemies (who had low RES to boot), so she's become useful!

The fact that outlaw's give +1 MOV when to their lead unit is pretty helpful too.

I'm not that creative but my favorite units I have now would have to be my +Mag Adventurer MU and my Elise!Dwyer Malig Knight. Gonna try doing something with Shura as he is a DILF and I'm 'bout to marry dat.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Go for it! I made my Peri a maid, and she turned out better than I expected.

Glad to hear it. I can't help but savor the irony.

I'm currently working on making Kagero a Berserker in Revelations right now because I find the concept of her having a 90% strength growth hilarious, and she can S with Arthur.

That's the pair I went with in Revelations! Although, why does Kagero of all people have the highest Strength growth? She doesn't really look the part. I think they swapped Rinkah and Kagero's Strength growths by accident.

Wait, what the? I thought Effie had the highest Strength growth in the game.

Anyways, going back to the topic at hand... I will have Anna as a Maid one of these days.

Glad to hear it. I can't help but savor the irony.

Wait, what the? I thought Effie had the highest Strength growth in the game.

Anyways, going back to the topic at hand... I will have Anna as a Maid one of these days.

Effie has 60%.

Kag has 65%.

Kag is nuts.

Effie has 60%.

Kag has 65%.

Kag is nuts.

Given that the former is said to be able to break armor with her bare hands.... I think nuts fits.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Im a fan of Mechanist Takumi after trying him on a derp Rev file. Shame he cant get it via Oboro (which this pair is inseperable imo) but if he marries Kagerou or a Ninja Setsuna he can get it and get some Str, Spd, Skill, and 8 Move thx to pair up bonuses. Plus he does good work with Shurikens.

Other wierd classes? Hmm I guess Oni Chieftain Hayato since he has a good enough Str growth to actually use Axes.

implying that Hayato can hit the broad side of a barn :P:

Yukimura has some pretty surprising offense. . .if you don't mind burning Gold Bars on it. I think he makes a half-decent Vanguard - his stat dump is in the right place, and he really doesn't mind Strength-taker (on top of Life or Death and Spendthrift).