My Castle "Question"

D4C

For anyone who checks the My castle rankings (battle points) I assume you guys see the people who have all 12 Gem springs and all 10 food resources in their my castle, I know this isn't the work of powersave, so is this actually something legit? If anyone needs a picture I can get one.

Its hacking. You cant have that kind of stuff legitimately.

What kinda hacking? And if they're hacking why isn't everything maxed out... like they leave half their stuff incomplete...

What kinda hacking? And if they're hacking why isn't everything maxed out... like they leave half their stuff incomplete...

Probably to mess with people, like when you fully upgrade stuff, you get more resources depending on if the resources are bronze, silver, or gold. Kinda like giving the finger and saying we can do whatever we want, but you can only get 2 of these instead of 3. I don't know really... all I know is I hate those guys and want to be one of those guys (legealy, of course >:3)

Probably to mess with people, like when you fully upgrade stuff, you get more resources depending on if the resources are bronze, silver, or gold. Kinda like giving the finger and saying we can do whatever we want, but you can only get 2 of these instead of 3. I don't know really... all I know is I hate those guys and want to be one of those guys (legealy, of course >:3)

I see am just looking for someone who has more power than I do '_>', you'd think people who could full hack their games would, but I've yet to find one.

Go visit gbatemp if you really want to learn about hacking (seen peeps talking of how to make the Japan-only Cipher DLC characters available for the North American release, Convoy editor, more gay supports such as F!CorrinxOboro, making Garon playable, etc.)

Go visit gbatemp if you really want to learn about hacking (seen peeps talking of how to make the Japan-only Cipher DLC characters available for the North American release, Convoy editor, more gay supports such as F!CorrinxOboro, making Garon playable, etc.)

I'm relatively sure that is gonna involve some CFW but I mean I'll go look if it actually answers some more of the "how'd they edit my castle" question.