Group Purchase: Merchandise from Cipher 1st Anniversary Caravan (Osaka 6/25, et al.) | All Hail Kisaragi!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Items I want:

• Artworks IV (US$18.30)
  • A Card Binder (US$27.50)
  • Play Mat (Pixel Lords) (US$32.00)
  • Two Pens (US$9.50)
  • A tote bag (US$13.75)
  • Elibe Badge Set (US$13.75)
  • Both Promo Cards (Felicia and Flora) (I'll pay for these. I need these cards. @3@;)

Total = $114.60 + Promo Cards + Shipping + Tips + Paypal Fees

Shipping:

• In the United States.

I can pay through Paypal.

Edited by Linkmstr

I seem to be a latecomer but if its not too much trouble, may you add me to the spreadsheet?

If I may, I would love to get:

1x Artbooks 1-4

1x Pen

I live in the United States.

Thank you guys very much for setting this up.

Just chiming in again, but is there any general update on this whole group order plan? Seemed like a shot in the dark to begin with, but I do hope things end up working out and everyone here has a chance to get what they want :)

A few people have mentioned they or someone they know might be going, but no one has come forward to say that yes, they're going and can attempt to buy stuff for the group.

Still keeping a spreadsheet in case anyone's able to go. There's still plenty of time.

i just notice that cipher site included info about limited purchase per person

商品につきまして、1会計ごとの購入制限数をもうけさせていただきます。

・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKS I … 3個まで

・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKS II … 3個まで

・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKS III … 3個まで

・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKS IV … 3個まで

・カードバインダー … 2個まで

・缶バッチセット(紫) … 1個まで

・缶バッチセット(赤) … 1個まで

・缶バッチセット(青) … 1個まで

・缶バッチセット(白) … 1個まで

・缶バッチセット(黒) … 1個まで

・缶バッチセット(緑) … 1個まで

・トートバッグ … 1個まで

・ボールペン … 2個まで

・プレイマット 弟Ver. … 3個まで

・プレイマット 主人公ドットVer. … 3個まで

・プレイマット 姉Ver. … 3個まで

・プレイマット 妹Ver. … 3個まで
http://fecipher.jp/event/1caravan/

Edited by Sakura_Hana510

i just notice that cipher site included info about limited purchase per person

Thanks. I wonder, did the limit on the playmats get increased from last time?

Kind of concerned about the card binder selling out though. Pretty much every self respecting Cipher collector needs one XD

I don't know what the limits were last time, but the playmat limit is 3 of each design this time.

In fact, just for the record, here's the limits for all items:

Artbooks & Playmats: 3 of each per person

Pens: 2 per person

Can Badge Sets & Tote Bag: 1 of each per person

Limits don't really matter. If we're able to find someone who can go, we're hoping they get there early and can 1.) go through the line multiple times and 2.) bring friends to help get as many items as possible per pass. We'll get as much as we can, and what we get, we get. What we don't, we don't.

I agree. Anyone dedicated enough will be able to grab a good amount of each item from each caravan location. My only concern is that there are people willing to do it, but don't want to speak up because of A) The Hassle or B) No one wants to break the ice with their prices and have several other sellers come along and 1-up them or C) Fear of not being able to meet expectations (which shouldn't be a problem if we had multiple volunteers for this task).

I literally wouldn't worry about that until September. Auction prices are going to be massive rip-offs right now because everything's new. By September, all the events will have taken place and people will flood the market enough that the prices will come down significantly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'll most likely be able to go on the Tokyo one but can anyone help me confirm the location? The event is going to be held in a place called Tokyo Ryutsu Center am I right?

If I'm able to go I might be able to pick up some things that you guys are requesting!

Yeah, it's in the TRC.

The Cipher site linked to this page, which has a map.

I believe the Caravan event will be in Exhibition Court 1, Hall D between 10 AM to 5 PM.

It'd be beyond amazing if you could help. Hmm, but a LOT of people have requested something, so I can't even begin to imagine where you should begin. Although, needless to say, we don't expect you to buy everything for us unless you have a truck or two and happen to have the Replicate skill ^^;;;

Edited by VincentASM

My requests can be removed from the list, as I've arranged a personal contact to pick things up for me, so hopefully that will make things at least a bit easier.