FE6xna

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

what

His growths scream knight all over the place. I get that phalanx is still the same as lieutenant, just with a different weapon, but in my mind Barth really needs to be a general.

Also, the phalanx has a tiny little sprite compared to the massive size of Barth...

I'm trying to understand you here, but you're acting like barth became a myrmidon or a mage knight

A phalanx is literally the axe equivalent of a lieutenant; meaning it's promotion is extremely similar to a general

and let's be honest

no one even used barth wtf

I'm trying to change this

Edited by Chocolate Kitty

it is true that barth had 16 con, so it probably means he was huge

that doesn't really mean he needs to wear as much armour as a knight/lieutenant (and the phalanx is pretty much a knight/lieutenant with less armour), and in fact the gba sprites didn't really show themselves that barth should probably be a towering 7 foot knight compared to wendy and bors

Edited by Tryhard

I didn't see the Centurion's sprite actually. Centurion and general are the same size, but phalanx and lieutenant aren't.

Anyway, it's not like I don't like it or I won't play the game because of this. Heck, I will probably use phalanx Barth a lot. Mine wasn't a comment to be taken heavily, at all.

Please make it so I don't need to waste my time rescuing Sophia for a guiding ring and a gaiden, I just want to kill her the turn she appears to not bother with her, thanks.

sorry but no

but that chapter is getting entirely redone so maybe it won't be as bad for you

sorry but no

but that chapter is getting entirely redone so maybe it won't be as bad for you

pls no forced cecilia

c:

Oh! This project looks really interesting. I'll follow it.

I wondering what would happen with the character that have heavy problems in the Vanilla Binding Blade (I have already saw Barth and Wendy... But what about Wolt/Dorothy, Cecilia and the pretty girl that I have as avatar? :P )

You have done a great job Chocolate Kitty.

Edited by Troykv

Wolt and Dorothy are much better than their vanilla counterparts; better bases, better growths, etc

Cecilia has a role that I'm not going into right now, but she should end up much better as well

As for sofia, again, that's something that is in the future, but I think I can fix

Also, pending release date for Lycia Arc: August 19th 2016

Wolt and Dorothy are much better than their vanilla counterparts; better bases, better growths, etc

Cecilia has a role that I'm not going into right now, but she should end up much better as well

As for sofia, again, that's something that is in the future, but I think I can fix

Also, pending release date for Lycia Arc: August 19th 2016

Oh that is cool!

Cecilia has a new role? Interesting, well, I will wait for its reveal :D

Speaking of bad units, Merlinus has a level up method that's not completely stupid, I hope?

And Fae actually can be used more than 30 times?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Well... I'll still bench Sophia, but it's good the map gets redone, it's pretty tedious.

Well, may--

maybe you won't bench her if she is actually made not-terrible?

^

Speaking of bad units, Merlinus has a level up method that's not completely stupid, I hope?

And Fae actually can be used more than 30 times?

Merlinus gains 50 exp per chapter for being there. (FE7 he got 100, but he started off unpromoted)

Fae is in the air currently, but the intention is to make her useful for longer than that, yes.

Fae is in the air currently, but the intention is to make her useful for longer than that, yes.

How about giving her an infinite dragonstone and a finite dragonstone+?

How about giving her an infinite dragonstone and a finite dragonstone+?

Lore says no, and I don't think that would do anything to fix her problem.

However,

[04-Aug-16 5:31:54 PM] Danny Boi: her op stone becomes a nerfed one when all used

[04-Aug-16 5:32:04 PM] Dr. Skitty, MD: ...huh

[04-Aug-16 5:32:10 PM] Danny Boi: o3o

[04-Aug-16 5:32:13 PM] Danny Boi: i have good ideas

[04-Aug-16 5:32:15 PM] Danny Boi: occasionally

this might happen

well i mean the easy solution is to give Fae a weak sauce version of the dragonstone with infinite uses (you know like the ones the enemies use but maybe even a little less so, or just the same either or) and her regular stone with lame finite uses. That or rework her stats to be exclusively a get out of fuck up free about 30 times give or take unit and keep the dragonstone the same.

But personally I would either give her some way to restore the uses of the stone back to full use, or half if ya want to be mean, once to give the player more leeway, or give her a weak version of her stone with infinite uses and rework her stats to fit the fact she's using a weaker stone to make her a more regular unit, basically make her Nah with an infinite use stone. Though i think i might also be a cruel person who sees little problem with giving players a unit with only one 30 use weapon that's really strong (when trained unfortunately)

... actually that might be the real solution here. Make Fae level ten when ya recruit her instead of 1 or whatever and now she's more viable for her little niche role of get out of fuck up free card.

The problem with giving her two dragonstones is what they are.

Dragonstones, in Elibe, are solidified crystals of Dragon Quintessence. So the Divinestone Fae uses is literally her own life force.

The problem with giving her two dragonstones is what they are.

Dragonstones, in Elibe, are solidified crystals of Dragon Quintessence. So the Divinestone Fae uses is literally her own life force.

you would think as an immortal dragon it would have infinite uses then. that or she would die when she used it all up.

It doesn't have infinite uses because it would be ridiculously unbalanced gameplay-wise.

This is when I would suggest the Fates' method, but you seem to hate Fates' so...

FE3 dragonstones would be a great way to handle it, but I'm not sure if FEXNA can do that since it wants to emulate GBA FE

Edited by MCProductions