DLC - Is that it? Are we done?

Shadou

they released all dlc for awakening even those with much dialogue

why not this time?

Maybe they're waiting the end of heirs of fates in EU

They're giving time for them to get the stuff before they make more, or that they don't want to laze away with the ideas for some of them which they have for the Point Blank map. They're willing to make some DLC maps that will be alot more fun to do.

-----

As for an Apoth map, no. The game is already hard enough as it is that it is set to ensure that it requires resetting more than any other game in the series aside from Thracia(FE5). For starters, they should make Status Resist useable. Make that a 5 star difficult map, please. I'm fine with the can't use your own characters thing. But...if the later maps are only set to that...it will be somewhat disappointing, but more challenging. But...they have to be far from finished since manuals for the weakness negating skills and the bold stance items were found in the games coding that we have not got yet and that hardly, if anyone has any of these skills slapped on their characters.

v1pRsG.jpg
Bold Stance
See....DLC should NOT be done, or this is an illegal skill to have otherwise. Not shadowbanned for it means that were getting more DLC maps!
bMA2If.jpg
B3VJjX.jpg
pYi0eM.jpg
Z7I5yK.jpg
dIMIX2.jpg

Not possible, but I don't know how they do it!
Edited by PuffPuff

They're giving time for them to get the stuff before they make more, or that they don't want to laze away with the ideas for some of them which they have for the Point Blank map. They're willing to make some DLC maps that will be alot more fun to do.

-----

As for an Apoth map, no. The game is already hard enough as it is that it is set to ensure that it requires resetting more than any other game in the series aside from Thracia(FE5). For starters, they should make Status Resist useable. Make that a 5 star difficult map, please. I'm fine with the can't use your own characters thing. But...if the later maps are only set to that...it will be somewhat disappointing, but more challenging. But...they have to be far from finished since manuals for the weakness negating skills and the bold stance items were found in the games coding that we have not got yet and that hardly, if anyone has any of these skills slapped on their characters.

<Pictures snipped>

Those are captured recruitable bosses. I'd have to check to be sure, but I'm pretty sure they come with some of those skills.

Edited by Shadou

-----

[spoiler=Giant wall of pictures]

v1pRsG.jpg
Bold Stance
See....DLC should NOT be done, or this is an illegal skill to have otherwise. Not shadowbanned for it means that were getting more DLC maps!
bMA2If.jpg
B3VJjX.jpg
pYi0eM.jpg
Z7I5yK.jpg
dIMIX2.jpg

It would be nice if you spoiler all of those pictures since not everybody needs to see a large wall of them. (And this isn't the first time you dumped a load of screenshots in a single post.)

As for Status Resist, it's an enemy-only skill and you will get shadowbanned for having a unit in your castle team equipped with it so I'm not sure what can be done.

As for what they did, it's called hacking, and it's beyond what a Powersaves device can do when it comes to the capturable bosses not being guest units and being in illegal classes (Nichol being a Master Ninja and Tarba being a General).

O9y4MK.jpg

o6Bawa.jpg

aOYZ3H.jpg

PKRRMI.jpg

MdP09h.jpg

TP9UoQ.jpg

uravkc.jpg

More decisive proof that we are getting more DLC. This is It'sMeaMario's castle by the way.

Edited by PuffPuff

That's a sign, but not decisive proof.

If we're unlucky (although I doubt it), they could just not release those skills.

Like how they stopped us getting the other swimsuits in the Western release, despite them still being in the game.

Could be that they are waiting to get good enough ideas for the episodes to make them possibly better for the DLC. But...Tokyo Mirage Sessions already isn't getting the summer episode elsewhere that Japan got, but no where did any DLC happen for these weakness and Bold Stance skills anywhere. Not even Japan.