Anime & Manga

Raven

1.) I'm not sure since I haven't watched it in awhile but don't they just not work during combat? That would explain all of these events and also make complete sense in the realm of an online game.

Then why even have the characters mention that they have the teleport crystals in case they get into a battle they can't beat or need to escape and then act like they're surprised when it doesn't work.

Why even fucking mention the crystals if they won't work. It's redundant and it makes teleport crystals seem useless. I never even really saw it being used in any of the episodes.

Unrelated: Watched Anohana. Nothing really hit home for me but it was still pretty good nonetheless. Tried Mayo Chiki but couldn't get into it, same for Oregairu. Might start Yakuindomo again just to see if it actually gets better after the first episode.

Working!! is pretty good. I didn't really find it funny but it was entertaining nonetheless and the characters made it. Hopefully it gets a third season, there's certainly room for one and left several things unanswered. It has been two years since the second season after all. This anime has a habit of putting off events and causing misunderstandings among the characters. It was getting somewhat frustrating. What's the point of preventing Yamada from meeting her brother? Why all the trouble? And then he doesn't appear for another 5 episodes and they don't even meet by the end of the season.

Oh whatever, it's just a relaxed slice of life anime about weird people working in a restaurant. Who cares about plot or romance? Romance isn't even what this anime is about but I'd like Souta to stop being so much like a typical oblivious harem MC. Maybe it's ironic and it's jabbing at that trope by taking it and elevating it to beyond annoying levels.

"I'm in charge of her and she punches every guy she sees. I get punched every day and never give up. On Valentine's Day she gave me chocolate and on White day I gave her back. And I lectured her dad that's the reason she hates guys and we went on a fake date. I did all of this and she's used to guys now.

And she's finally got someone she likes. I don't know who that would be though."

p.s. needs more kotori and young souta js very kawaii

Edited by loser-kun

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why even have the characters mention that they have the teleport crystals in case they get into a battle they can't beat or need to escape and then act like they're surprised when it doesn't work.

Why even fucking mention the crystals if they won't work. It's redundant and it makes teleport crystals seem useless. I never even really saw it being used in any of the episodes.

I don't know. That is why I mentioned that I haven't seen it in awhile and assumed they just didn't work during combat. Maybe they only work fifty percent of the time during combat, I don't know. I'm offering reasoning to help explain why it happened.

And they were used all the time, I know I remember them being used like twice in the first episode alone.