Could we reach 9999 visits and battles by next Thursday in my game?

So I'm trying to get the Battle and Visitation Seals and was thinking whether it'd be possible to get them in one week alone. I'd love to test this out and see just how many I could get if we tried.

I have some rare skills for the children characters for you, if you can help!

Ask for a skill and I will try to update with that skill ASAP if I have it.

My Castle Address is: 14242-89262 81075-83346.

Thanks to anyone in advance!

I doubt It, because I think like 15 people worldwide have that many battle points (which you can see by sorting by rankiing).

Haha, I've had the (EU) game for a month and am currently sitting at 3000/5000.

Would be nice if I could reach the cap within two weeks for Hyper Japan, but the odds are pretty low, considering I already grind points a fair amount.

How many points do you have?

I think I have your calling card locked in my list already, so you're in my 'rounds' anyway. If I have time I tend to visit some castles more often, sometimes even more than once a day if I'm not in the mood to continue on with my chapters >.< (which, just in case someone responds with 'you can only visit once a day', ís possible if you've visited enough castles, I think it was 30?) so I can help you out with a few visits.

So, how are you planning on returning the favour, huh? :P

Whoops, I so responded to (with) the wrong person (in mind). I can't actually visit you as you're in the NA region. Sorry.

Edited by falleri

In theory it is possible, if you have about 476 people visiting your castle everyday for a week and giving you the max amount of points.

Assuming only a few of my 25k subs actually have the game and would be willing to do, it seems fairly doable.

As for most people, that's over the time you will ever have the game.

It's just like Awakening's renown, really.

Patience.

Awakenings renown was easier to farm though using logbook teams and didn't require as much busy work to maximize point gain. I remember sitting down one night and just deciding to max out my renown in awakening and managed to do it in a few hours. Mind you I am slowing down my own progress in Fates because I check my castle after ever visit to maximize my free stuff and weapon forging, which is not optimal for point farming. But that is part of what makes the process a bit more enjoyable so I don't care that I haven't maxed it out yet, I'm going to need to visit castles anyways for skills/resources so I might as well just let the points max out naturally.

Recommendation: While those seals are highly tempting, don't spoil the fun of exploring the my castle system by burning yourself out trying to farm points.

I'm NA, and I have well over 9999 visit points, but I think I'm somewhere in the mid 3000 for battle points, last I checked. I stopped playing regularly about a month or so ago, though. I had been visiting everyone who visited me. It's a lot easier to build up VP than BP.

What's your castle address? I'll visit when I'm doing my BP rounds to help you out.

Here's the thing... you can't visit the copy I actually use.

The JP copy is region locked... and my NA Special Edition rarely gets used.

I don't want you to visit something I likely won't use.