Fire Emblem Fates Heartcatch

Anythingbutit

Hello people on Serenes that actually care, I'm so glad I can finally say I've decided to start work on FEFHc. Yea that name doesn't roll off the tongue very well buuuuuuut I made it anyway. It actually has a reason because it's in the Heartcatch universe I made, and they all kinda link together, so if you don't like the name... Sorry... I'm going to make a wild guess and say that nobody here has seen my Deviantart page with the info on this series and that's perfectly fine as I don't wanna promote myself or anything. This is all for you~ As the whole story is gonna be filled with juicy Fates Shoujo romance. I hope... Thanks to all the comments on My topic Choose a Husbando any Husbando I am going to use Leo as the first romance path and work from most popular to least popular. I'll have the list at the end of this of course~ You can still go and post on that topic if you really want to but I'm just not gonna use it... I'll also put all of the usernames of the people who have helped me as you were actually an extremely big help~ I've actually also got a Heartcatch story for the Tales of series but that's not what this forum is for now is it. I'm not exactly sure if this is the best place to post this buuuuut I wanted all of the people who helped me to see this. If you have any ideas and also know how to move topic on where this could be moved I'd love to know. Sorry if this seems... Promoty but I kinda wanted to tell at least someone.

And our male tally one last time.

Gunther II 2

Jakob II 2

Kaze VIII 8

Subaki I 1

Silas III 3

Saizo V 5

Azama II 2

Hayato II 2

Hinata XI 9

Takumi IV 4

Kaden VI 6

Ryoma II 2

Arthur I 1

Odin VII 7

Niles IV 4

Laslow VII 7

Benny IV 4

Leo XII 12

Keaton I 1

Xander X 10

Izana 0

Yukimura 0

Kana 0

Shigure III 3

Dwyer 0

Shiro 0

Kiragi 0

Asugi 0

Hisame 0

Siegbert I 1

Forrest I 1

Ignatius 0

Percy I 1

Fuga I 1

Shura IV 4

Lobster King I 1

Increasing Discomfort Groaner I 1

Iago… Seriously people…? I 1

♥~Thank you for reading~♥

Edited by Anythingbutit

Ohh ~ this sounds interesting. I don't think that I've seen this sort of thing for Fates yet. Welp, I look forward to seeing how this all develops. :)

I don't think I understand this game.

Me neither. In fact, I am pretty upset I still could not vote on this and have my vote actually count because I know exactly who I would pick outside of Niles of course.

Edit: I found the thread and I wanted to pick my guys. Could I do it here as well?

On the thread I said:

Niles, Yukimura, Izana, Zola, Jakob!Shigure, Azura!Dwyer

with my female picks being:

Peri, Scarlet, Charlotte

I saw it wasn't locked so I still added them.

Edited by Dangerus