A Fire Emblem Gaiden Let's Play

SirSword

FIRE EMBLEM GAIDEN
By: SirSword

Hello all. I welcome you to my first LP, and I'll be doing the second game in the series, because I got a little bored of FE1.
Released in 1991 came the, erm, side story, of Fire Emblem - Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light (They're not related at ALL... okay I lied but there aren't many similarities :/). This was a different game than the original, mebbe. It featured unlimited weapon uses, Villagers (I capitalize class names for whatever reason (also weapons)), a "support" system (between ONLY two units), and enemy-specific classes. Hooray! :D
There's probably more, but I can't remember.

We are going to play through the hard mode, which is Normal mode. There is an Easy mode, which doubles experience or something, but I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard. I also don't know how to access Easy mode, soooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

Well, why don't we get to the game already, huh? I mean, nothing's stopping us, so let's get right to FIRE EMBLEM GAIDENNNNNN (pronounced GUY-denn)!!!!11!1
Remember, it's my first so it might be bad in some parts. Might be inspired by: http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Gaiden-(by-DKII)/

Spoiler

7sT7eDF.png

jZeKhSY.png

Ju1gPOs.png

LSHc92Z.png

q5ihyLb.png

TbeMrfX.png

h7TfsPW.png

I SENSE PROTAGONIST-ISM

578cyPo.png

I SENSE PROTAGONIST-ISM AND ANTAGONIST-ISM

x0Gmbto.png

"Where's your Goddess now?" - Dark Pit
Anyways, guess we got to defeat Rigel, since it's owned by the power-obsessed God, and Sofia is owned by the more peaceful Mila.

I already have a Save File, so I start File 2, my favorite :D

hEWtUmI.pnguratB4t.png
I'm running up and down. Nothing interesting.

tXxELIm.png
I KNOW, RUNNING UP AND DOWN IS VERY TIRING STOP MAKING ME WORK SO HARD

aIIrwa6.png5SCq7Jm.png
I'll leave the village anyways >:)

UDmjh2s.pngAiUjpVW.png
We now have full control over Alm. Walking over to the right, we see 4 people. Well, our plan of escaping the village is done for :(

wOMDm5J.png
There are approximately 3 others, so whom are you talking about? (Hint, it's the guy blocking the entrance/exit) The other villagers say the same thing.

gmwfna8.pngSr3bHDJ.png
HtR7wN1.png
Jeez, we're pretty much screwed. Rigel has control over Sofia, so this liberation force is all we can join to fight back.

UH8jPeF.png
Yeah, a one-man rebellion most likely won't help. And who's "we"? Silly Luka, you're the only one here :P

BhogzDs.png
Seems like we got a mission. I talk to the villagers first, because why not.

H39NNK3.png
Seems like Mycen is the Jagen general, and our father/grandfather.

w8FepPY.png
They already know about you guys?

LYk4oZP.png
The plot won't progress unless I do :/

O7yN0um.png
Mycen is in the house now. Let's go talk to him!

IeDYZZ1.png1lYdtzj.png
Mycen doesn't like war. I mean, it's understandable, but I wonder why he's so worked up like this... has he experienced multiple layers of sorrow in the past? Maybe we'll find out.

rq4TbJG.png
Let's go tell Luka he's out of luck. But... did he just move?

9DtbSub.pngAybENtV.png
knvgeVK.pngLwpD56j.png
Alm volunteers to replace an experienced general.

vz1lUMH.pngEMDF4Si.png
x0f1FpL.png
Yay we're all happy!

GZx82PR.png
Yes.

wpvI9Gc.png
Sounds like a real winner.

4XqRZoK.png
I'll stop showing this text box, at least for this part.

zfV6EL5.pngr3SdNpr.png
That's the spirit!

3xtnJzK.png0bLImcS.png
UYlvpW7.png
Gray doesn't seem to think highly of our village's defense. But let's be honest, it probably doesn't even have one.

Anyways, I'll show the character's stats and their growth rates. And that will be the end of this update.

AvB7nxY.png
In this game, Fighters use Swords. But there are no other Fighters than him. He has high HP and Power. Everything else is pretty good. He's also the only one in our active party with a movement of 5. Oh yeah, that's another thing - FE Gaiden was the first to have a good movement system, instead of FE1's where there was like 4-10 movement.

GROWTHS
HP - 50
Power - 35
Skill - 40
Speed - 30
Luck - 20
Defense - 30

NxYo7SQ.png
Luka is a bit like Alm, but doesn't have any superior stats. Also, note that 4 movement - that's the movement range for most units. He's the only Soldier we get for the time being, and uses Lances.

GROWTHS
HP - 40
Power - 15
Skill - 35
Speed - 15
Luck - 20
Defense - 20

qTpasQz.png
Cliff is our weakest member. He's part of the Villager class, who use swords in this game. He also has a high amount of Magic Defense and Luck. Oh yeah, that's another thing. Everyone has resistance. There's just a 0% growth rate on it. If he becomes a Mage, he'll have access to spells no one else in our party does.

GROWTHS
HP - 50
Power - 20
Skill - 40
Speed - 50
Luck - 20
Defense - 40

Hb0O8SD.png
Robin's a bit better than Cliff, and a bit worse than Gray (if you're talking about base stats). He has more speed than Cliff, making it easy for him to double. Nothing else really stands out, though.

GROWTHS
HP - 30
Power - 10
Skill - 40
Speed - 15
Luck - 30
Defense - 10

w0s29PB.png
Gray's pretty strong, and has one more point of Defense than the other villagers. He comes at a high level, high enough to promote already! We won't be using him for now because Cliff and Robin need some EXP for their promotions.

GROWTHS
HP - 40
Power - 30
Skill - 20
Speed - 10
Luck - 10
Defense - 20

And that's the end of this update, folks! Join us next time when we fight in a battle! And be prepared to see a lot of terrible level-ups!

It took me a while to get the pictures :/
Let me know if they're a bit big.
I also know my humor's not that good, I'll try to improve on it. I'll try to have the next update on Friday. So, until next time!

Edited by SirSword
Used the new spoiler system, so the page doesn't load a lot of images.

Well, the next part on Friday as promised! I'm actually excited about this LP, mostly because once I work on something, I won't finish it. Won't happen here, though! I'm glad to see 1 person is following this thread!

Also, there might be reader participation in this LP, once we get to some choices. Like, choosing a Villager's promotion.

But without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, the second part of Fire Emblem Gaiden!!!1!1

Spoiler

I'll have the LP here, and other information at the end. In this case, combat information.

LAST TIME:

Alm joined a liberation force, invited by Luka and some others, even though they aren't with him. Three Villagers (Cliff, Robin, and Gray) also joined the liberation force, to take back Sofia Castle from Rigel, or more specifically, Dozer.

THIS TIME:

gr5RNXC.png

Alm begins to leave the village, into RamWoods. Don't know why people decided to make that one word.

sGWTipZ.png

We see a brief view of the map, before Alm walks into a battle.

TURN 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~PLAYER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VCB5BKf.png

WELL THEN. I'm surprised Luka left these guys unharmed, since he had to go through a lot of enemies just to get to the village. Unless he took an alternate path.

Anyways, the enemy has 5 units, we have 5 units, everything's good. However, I'm not using Gray, because honestly, any level-up he gets won't really matter. My "artistic" arrows showcase where my units will move.

Alm (top-right) will take cover in those woods, to give him a big avoid bonus.

Luka (two tiles beneath) will also take cover in the woods. Luckily, the Weapon Triangle doesn't exist in this game, so he'll have about the same avoid rate as Alm.

Cliff (diagonal of Alm and Luka) will stay behind. I don't want him to get hit, mainly because of his inability to double-attack these... Thieves... and they have Axes? (I'm tempted to call them Pirates, so if I make a slip-up, confusing the two, just know they're the same thing.)

Robin, next to cliff, can get hit, because he can double-attack these Thieves.

Gray (the only unit without a specific location I'm saying) is useless for now. He wants to investigate that pink tile, because he will get bored soon.

9703jeU.png

Just like that.

jrZryNS.png

I'll explan these options, because why not.

ROSTER - Let's you view all your units.

ASSAULT - Auto AI. Attacks the enemy.

GATHER - Auto AI. Gather near Alm.

TURNS - Displays map and turn number/40.

QUIT - Quick save.

CONFID - Contains Animation, Music, and Battle Text Options.

END TURN - Ends turn.

~~~~~ENEMY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FfBjC5F.png

An unlucky Thief tries to kill Alm.

You can see 3 meters at the bottom of the screen. The enemy has ~>50% HIT. Their attack power is good, but nothing life-threatening.

Interesting thing to note is that the lowest damage you can do in this game is 1. Even if you have higher Defense than the enemy's Power. At least, I'm pretty sure.

18EYTW9.png

Thanks to the forest, Alm dodges the attack.

fEwovDD.png

Alm counters for 8 damage. Sorry I'm a bit early that you can't see the damage here :/:

VzfOoB8.png

If you're fast enough, you can double-strike an enemy, like Alm does. 8 damage again, and my screenshot is a bit early again.

WLy6gSh.png

As you can see, the whole group gains EXP! However, it'll go to them at the end of the battle. I'm pretty sure that the total amount of XP they gain is distributed (not equally), not shared. Also, the total amount of XP a group gains is probably from the amount of times you hit an enemy, but I'm not sure, so don't quote me on that.

I am also not sure how the individual's XP (in this case, Alm's 5) is calculated, but this will be covered at the end.

ns637zP.png

Someone tries to attack Luka. They only do 1 damage to him, and they get dealt 16 in return. Ouch!

(Something unrelated: Luka's wearing green while everyone else is wearing blue :/:)

bDRSVvt.png

A Thief goes after Robin, hopefully he dodges! I doubt it, however.

EIpmJ6W.png

Thief does 4 damage, Robin deals 5 twice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TURN 2

~~~~~PLAYER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ld4FyAS.png

Alm moves to the north-eastern forest, Cliff takes his spot and begins to attack the Thief.

DvYS93p.png

Sorry it's blurry, it's not resized fully, and I'm too lazy to change it. It's still good, though. Cliff deals 5 damage, and...

ARUZnBb.png

He dodges! The bad news is, Cliff can't double-attack. The good news is, the enemy can't double attack either!

AwTrouK.png

This is a bit off-topic here, but this pink tile Gray is going to is actually a fort in this game! The strange land that's colored pink, gives you a random avoid bonus, and heals you... these guys' technology is incredible...

Back to the action!

6hzTsqr.png

Robin's attacking a Thief that Luka weakened to 10/26 HP. If he hits twice, he should kill him.

CBjUyPu.png

Hit once more, plz. Thx!

Yj4HZjx.png

AND he misses. Who knows what that G is for.

It's bad for Robin, though. He got hit by the Thief, and it's very possible now that he could die on the first map. If all enemy units gang up on him, like they usually do to weak units!

1ts0OeH.png

Luka attacks the Thief Robin failed to kill, getting a good amount of XP in the process.

~~~~~ENEMY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xWrf902.pngX9SUONQ.png

Two Thieves go after Robin. He gets hit both times (-8 HP in total), but deals 10 damage to both enemies.

uJgTtus.png

Another Thief goes after Robin and hits him. There's the Critical Health background in the Player box.

sGELfGo.png

Thankfully, this isn't Robin. Thanks to Cliff's evasion, he is able to dodge this Thief's attack, and deals 5 damage back.

TURN 3

ukJEoqA.png

This Thief I've selected, north of Cliff, will make a good target for him, because he will actually kill him.

nMEMQtX.png

DOWN HE GOES :awesome:!

pqk5Ajb.png

Robin's retreated to the forest, to boost his evasion. I hope to the gods (Mila and Doma) he doesn't die.

Everyone else stays put, because I want XP for the Villagers.

HOP9Hkt.png

plzdon'tgethitplzdon'tgethitplzdon'tgethitplzdon'tgethitplzdon'tgethit

cQEYaSw.png

I are scared. He does 10 damage in return.

AIshhvC.png

Oh gods :sweatdrop:...

ZSppK8m.png

YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSS OH GODS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *insert celebration here*

YPxfJAE.png

Unfortunately for us, the Thief dodges once.

TURN 4

gCclNNh.png

Robin's fleeing. Don't worry, I understand.

SoSbZSj.png

Time for the enemy below Alm to DIE! I make him go to the southern forest for some reason...

QiT6Sdo.pngzsEQah5.png

MWAhAHAHAHA.

EgTVcxK.pngAiZYPx6.png

Cliff wants some XP.

NZ2t1Ue.png

Luka's getting rebellion spirit, so he wants to murder the enemy beneath him.

Luckily, the enemy does nothing. It probably has something to do with him having less than half of his HP, but I'm not that sure.

TURN 5

VnEZ1oG.png

Cliff finishes off the Thief he attacked last tun.

zZr0eRq.png

And with that, our country gains new terr- I mean we beat Thief!

O3LwK7x.png

Anyways, we can get a clear view of the map now. There are 7 enemy units left including: 2 Thieves, 2 Soldiers, a Cavalier, a Paladin, and a Baron (General).

I also wonder what those places circled in blue are?

I guess I accidentally deleted this, but once we open the menu, we have these options:

NAME
Units: The amount of units you have.
Powr: Sum of all stats. (Everything but HP)
Move: Move on the map.
Units: Let's you look at your units' stats.
Item: Swap, store, or take items.
Data: Another screen to look at units' stats, one at a time.
Rest: Info of how many enemy units are left on screen, and Turn? (I have Turn 3; no idea what it means)
Save: Saves your game.

You'll see this menu on the next update.

Before the end of this update, some info:

Just some battle info, from Serenes Forest, aka this site itself!

Physical Power = (Strength + Weapon Might) x Effective Bonus*
Physical Damage = Physical Power - Target's Defense
Physical Accuracy = Weapon's Accuracy + Skill
Physical Avoid = Terrain Bonus + Speed - Weapon's Weight
Critical Chance = (Skill + Luck)/2 + Weapon's Crit Chance [take whole number, ignore fraction/decimal]
Attack Speed = Speed - Weapon Weight
Double Attack = Player Speed ? Enemy Speed [if >, you double attack, and vice versa]

*If there is no effective bonus, substitute a 1, or just get rid of that part.

ITEMS:

Basic Sword

Power - 0
Hit - 90
Weight - 0
Crit - 0
Range - 1
*Automatically equipped for sword-wielding units

Basic Lance

Power - 0
Hit - 90
Weight - 0
Crit - 0
Range - 1
*Automatically equipped for lance-wielding units

Basic Axe

Power - 0
Hit - 90
Weight - 0
Crit - 0
Range - 1
*Automatically equipped for axe-wielding units

Here's the XP info:

Killing = min ({Enemy’s Class EXP x (Enemy’s Level + 9)/10)}, 255) x Class strength x Level Factor/100 [ignore fractions]
Damaging = EXP for killing x Damage done/Enemy’s Max HP/2 [ignore fractions]
Participating = Class strength x Level Factor/5 [ignore fractions]

Anyways, that's it for this part! If you're enjoying this LP, be sure to Follow this thread so you know when an update is made! Good week to you, and I'll see you all next Friday!

Edited by SirSword
Spoiler used before was outdated.

Welcome back to the next update of my LP! The next one might not be out on Friday, but that depends if I stop being lazy. I'm also deciding to link the separate music tracks of the game, so I'll be editing my earlier posts, to include that.

Without further ado, FIRE EMBLEM GAIDEN!!!!1111!11

Spoiler

Last time, we fought our first battle. Robin was about to die, but he did not, thankfully. Today, we go to our next fight.

Chapter 1 (To Sofia - Alm's Setting Off) - Fire Emblem Gaiden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xle7CH50-v0&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44&index=2

g8eTfc1.png

Here are the options I described last time.

If you don't remember:

NAME
Units: The amount of units you have.
Powr: Sum of all stats. (Everything but HP)
Move: Move on the map.
Units: Let's you look at your units' stats.
Item: Swap, store, or take items.
Data: Another screen to look at units' stats, one at a time.
Rest: Info of how many enemy units are left on screen, and Turn? (I have Turn 3; no idea what it means)
Save: Saves your game.

Village:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGg97xkg4DQ&index=3&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44

IX1oSmi.png

If we go back to the village of Ram, we can see that General Mycen is gone...

pKzWQVX.png

Let's compare! Alm has 5 units, and a rating of 130. This Thief has 7 units, but a power of 87. Quality over quantity!

iMNLljy.png

Here's the map! (I hate putting the map together, but at least it's not hard.) As we can see, 4 of our units (remember, no Gray) against 7 of theirs.

TURN 1

Alm Player Phase Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7vPM8v-qng&index=4&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44

Alm begins isolated from our group, for some reason. Luka is at the perfect range to attack the Archer right there. The villagers have a slope of 2 (I'm talking about graphs now :/) Gray is at the top, Cliff in the middle, Robin at the bottom.

Luka will attack the Archer, because they are special in this game.

http://i.imgur.com/kQh0S0L.gifv

Yes, that's right. They countered. A direct attack.

Archers in Gaiden are the best. Thing. Ever! Aside from being able to counter a direct attack, they can attack anybody from 3 tiles away. For comparison, Alm's normal attack range is 1-6. Archers have an attack range of 1-7.

Their only flaw is their skill. I seriously don't know why this guy has a skill of 1. If you're going to be an archer, might as well practice trying to hit someone.

NxsckgR.png

Nothing else interesting happens. This is our final formation for the turn. If you're wondering what that black thing is at the bottom-leftish, it's the shading of the building housing the fort.

Enemy Phase (Alm) Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiSGtEBOC6w&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44&index=7

1tdhyPc.png

An enemy attacks Alm. They don't do much damage, as opposed to Alm's 16.

WCr1PEh.png

Someone else goes after Cliff. Cliff dodges, and deals 5 damage in return.

RiY5QPT.png

The Archer is retreating because of his health.

TURN 2

d1sHy9H.png

Alm heads to the right of the Thief he harmed last turn, and finishes him off.

UZYmJs3.png

Luka harms the Thief Cliff damaged last turn, so Cliff can kill him.

OyYnOMC.png

Cliff does just that. He also nets himself a level in the process.

9vw6FHC.png

Very inspired by DKII's LP.

Good level, but Speed could have been useful. I also haven't told you about what the stats do, have I?

HP - My guess is as good as yours. If Alms' HP drops to 0, the game is over. (Health)

Power or M. Power - I wonder. M. Power is for magic units. (How much damage you do)

Skill - Determines your hit rate and your critical.

Speed - Determines dodging rate and double-attacks.

Luck - Determines crit rate and if you can gain 2 of 1 stat during level-up (ie. +2 Pow)

Defense - I honestly have no idea. (Nulls physical damage)

M. Def - Resistance to magic.

All the early battles are dependent on your stats, because the only thing basic weapons do is give you hit rate.

8iG7gyq.png

Robin moves to the forest above Luka.

JatJWCi.png

Come on, you're on a forest!

aLH5Cp1.png

>:(

VoDLOS8.pngIFaWnDp.png

Robin improves on his hitting and dodging when the next Thief comes, and even nets himself the first critical of this LP! Because he's always 3 ste- oh wait wrong game. Criticals triple the amount of damage you do, and the formula for calculating crits is: (Skl + Lck)/2 + Weapon Crit Chance. Ignore fractions/decimals, too.

aoza0aM.png

The Archer moves further north, and control comes to us again.

TURN 3

UqU1Em4.png

Cliff attacks the critical-traumatized Thief.

6R9KZeR.pngWdFKQu2.png

Ughhhhhh...

qtAo70t.pngTNRoqtn.png

Luka weakens a Thief for Robin. How nice of him!

tGLfhRM.png

Alright!

skrVtQo.pngB3qcWNm.png

Alm attacks the Thief, and takes 1 damage during the counter.

That's the end of our turn, let's see how the enemy reacts!

nhXw0FV.png

They're retreating. The Archer moves onto the stairs. For some reason, the Thief on the fort still doesn't move.

TURN 4

zw6o4Vv.pngHmmmHBE.png

That's how you do it, Cliff!

JGlwVX0.pngtxAwNxb.png

Alm finishes off his Thief.

DtYJcEY.png

The Archer moves into the forest between Luka and Robin.

TURN 5

tFUKfVL.pngMq7vSdC.png

Robin tries his luck against the Archer. He attacks once (missed his first strike), and takes 6 damage in return. This Archer is powerful!

3lPUXYq.png00LF2By.png

Luka finishes him off, and takes 3 damage in return.

He also gains a level-up!

i2MYTHN.png

Nothing useful. His crit chance is increased to 3.5%, but it's still 3%.

Since there's only one enemy left, we get new music! Alm Map 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atSwNDI6IE

8FkMSSC.png

Alm moves in front of the stairs.

B6Cqezc.png

The Thief finally moves. He hits once, but Alm does 16 back to him.

TURN 6

lqUNe6k.pngKHi6WSY.png

Robin moves in to kill the Thief, and gain a level :D

Ixfe516.png

Once a Vilager hits Level 3, they can promote. I wouldn't recommend grinding until Level 20 to promote, since we'll catch up to the bases of whatever class these guys promote to.

Here's the level:

Aut4Ypi.png

Defense is always good. Crit chance is 3%, to the game, still.

EQB8lZ9.png

Anyways, we have conquered Thief! Again!

CvV0Llg.pngqXg0aad.png

Next time, we'll go into this ThiefShrine. I can't tell if that's a space between "Thief" and "Shrine", so we'll make it one word. And I'm going to have some voting next part, so be tuned!

See you guys later!

Edited by SirSword

• 3 weeks later...

Heyyyyy, it's Halloween! That time of year! I guess. Sorry for the wait, but my let's play of Fire Emblem Gaiden is back!!!!!

Spoiler

Last time:

We saw an Archer, and fought more Thieves. That's all there was to it.

Now:

RCdMCqV.png

We're entering the shrine. No turning back now.

6FTjvDi.png

Once we enter, it appears that we are in a cave. We are free to roam around, but there's nothing here. Let's go to the north! (Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fAYGIfhzso&index=26&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44)

LFBi8n1.png

The screen flickers between this color and the previous screenshot.

hT5Vms4.png

And we are now in a battle! The map is small, enough to fit on one screen. It appears there are 5 Thieves guarding the entrance to the next room, so let's get rid of them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

TURN 1

__________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~PLAYER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray's at the bottom center, and again, he won't be participating this time. Robin, left of Gray, will help Cliff if he's in danger. The main plan is for Cliff to get to Level 3, so he can promote to a different class.

JBezSvc.png

This is our formation for the turn. One Thief is able to attack Cliff, while the rest do whatever they want to.

~~~~~ENEMY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UfZx8lB.pngFyLOCQG.png

I am happy for Cliff! There's (I believe) no evasion bonus here, so the only chance you will avoid attacks is through your Speed (and Cliff has a measly 2 in that stat).

eh8xz5h.png

This is the enemy's formation.

TURN 2

~~~~~PLAYER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BP3orQs.pngfobmFuK.png

Alm weakens the Thief that attacked Cliff. Sadly, he didn't dodge the counter.

PyfxFjx.png

Talk about overkill. Even if Alm didn't attack this Thief, he still would have survived with 2 HP. Also, this kill is enough for Cliff to get a level-up!

9AyvW3v.png

You're a bit late with that Speed, Cliff. Anyways, his crit chance has increased to 6%! Another major thing this level brings us is that he can actually double Thieves now!

uBJfWro.png

And that's the end of our turn.

~~~~~ENEMY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jLseM0z.pngev0DO6D.png

Some guy attacks Robin, and it becomes pretty obvious that was a bad choice.

ROBIN CRIT COUNT: 2 (All on a 3% chance)

y9fE4RH.pngcU1ddfa.png

With Cliff's newfound speed, he is able to deal a good amount of damage to the enemies.

http://i.imgur.com/I6R1SEN.gifv

Alm gets his first crit of this LP! (Two crits in one turn now (and on the same phase too)) He has a unique animation, where he tries to copy how a Mercenary attacks. Sadly for him, Alm will never be one.

Alm also gains a level! I hope it's a good one...

moMtv38.png

It's the exact same thing Cliff got. It was useful for him, but I'd have to say that it's pretty decent.

fqAZv7B.pngY4oDn7T.png

Not sure why he would attack Alm after he saw his buddy brutally murdered by him... unfortunately he survived.

w4XfoKE.png

The three Thieves are in a triangle formation, if you were wondering.

TURN 3

Iv0ImDK.pngqDo83lL.png9bZYjoJ.png

Dead by Cliff. He took some damage, which I'm not happy about, but it's not like he's going to be in a near-death situation, right?!

nVF572t.pngOWwm53t.png

Robin just needed that last attack to kill him, and what do I get? This.

nubtGJy.png

Luka kills the guy Robin failed to finish, and it's finally time for the last Thief to die by Alm's hands.

tvB2pk6.pngWh8Wo4d.png

He doesn't disappoint.

1zRgWAY.png

Yay!

6Sfr1cU.png

This looks a bit identical to the first room, doesn't it? We're going to the north-eastern part of the cave-shrine, to see what's there...

MUSIC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eReRVAIU34A&index=24&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44

8MLGzq4.png

Woah! Alm sees this room, and a woman in front of a statue. To the left and right are Lion heads. Let's talk to that lady.

xMIZE7w.pngNZ1Jg2O.pngmQNv6RD.png

Hurrah, a new recruit! Silk is more of a magical-based unit, serving as our healer. But don't be fooled, thinking she's defenseless.

3gFnZrT.png

These are her stats. Some good power, although it's supposed to be M. Power. She has a lot of M. Def. But let's look at the spells she knows, eh?

VSOO2kN.png

Yes, Clerics can use Nosfratu. So they can actually attack enemies. Nosfratu is a 50% hit rate attack. If it hits, I believe you get healed the same amount of HP you dealt to the target.

Recover basically heals a unit. Sometimes a Cleric can double heal, not sure if that's based on speed, or just activated randomly.

Interesting thing about magic in this game is that they cost HP to use. Recover costs 1 HP, and Nosfratu costs 0 (Awesome!). So if Silk has 1 HP, and you want to heal, say, Alm, the game won't let you, because that would mean she would die. Naturally, you'd want magic units to have high HP, in order to maximize their usefulness.

fghUvUH.png

At this statue, you will be able to promote anyone who's in need of it. For right now, it's our Villagers.

Y7NcSUT.pnggt0VQOg.png

The game randomly selects a class to promote a Villager into. If you decline, they may select something else. Just keep declining a promotion until you get the one you want.

The possible promotions are:

Archer

Cavalier

Mage

Mercenary

Soldier

I'll let you vote for who will turn into what. So if you want Cliff to turn into a Mage, say so. If nobody votes, I'll decide myself.

And if you do vote, PLEASE do not vote for a Solider. We already have one, and I want to see some variety at the beginning of the game. Likewise, please don't vote for two Villagers to become the same class.

I'd rather I have a Mage, as it will make one battle in particular easier, but you don't have to vote for one if you want to make my playthrough harder.

Let's look at the Lion Heads now!

xQze5CA.pngYLmIsMD.png

These Lion Heads are a bit similar to stat boosters. They will increase a stat by one, and after three uses (NOTE: Three times in total, not three times each.), their power will wane, and you will not be able to use them.

I'll also let you decide on this, and a list of HP and Speed are below:

HP SPEED

Alm 29 7

---------------------------

Luka 22 4

Cliff 22 3

Robin 22 6

Gray 24 4

Silk 18 4

If you ask me, Cliff needs some speed, but again that's up to you.

And that's it for this part, everybody! I'm writing some info below.

VOTING

I was thinking between a tally system, or just having someone second the vote. I think I'll go with the latter.

EDIT: Ends November 3rd.

ex: Person 1 says: PROMOTION

Cliff = Archer

Robin = Archer

Gray = Archer

LION HEADS

HP to Alm 3x

Person 2 says: ^ I second the above post

.__________________________________________________________________________________

NEW RECRUITS:

29-silk.gif (I got this image from DKII's LP, which you can read here: http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Gaiden-(by-DKII)/)

Silk is our first Cleric, and will serve her uses. She can also attack other enemies. Maybe if we feed her enough levels, she might gain useful spells...

GROWTHS

HP - 20

M. Pow - 30

Skill - 30

Speed - 30

Luck - 30

Defense - 10

-------------------------

RATING: 150

Edited by SirSword

• 3 months later...

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my let's play of Fire Emblem Gaiden! If you're wondering why I haven't updated in ~3 months, I honestly do not know either. I guess I just like to procrastinate, even with entertainment.

I should also edit my old posts, seeing as using spoilers are different, and this new design Serenes Forest got!

Quick note, I think I reduced image size from 400x400 to 300x300; I might continue to change the size in the future.

Spoiler

Chapter 1, Part 5: Uncreative Title

Last time, we went into some place new!

Today, we're going to a valley!

Since the guy above me was the only one that voted, we'll be following his orders!

k5A17RU.pngdewtyWh.png
 Gray's Skill and Speed rise.

VNj7bQ9.png
(I hope that's what you meant by Knight)

b5ZI1e2.pngyuZgSTZ.png
 Not bad...

PpQF0uG.pngaDw6zSV.pngh3aJSQS.png
The only thing major here is Cliff's HP rise. He's a Mage, so that's important.

wftfoT9.png
Yes, I do!

DJNSjnD.png
After this, Silk has 20 HP.

EPLuFob.png
And Cliff has 5 Speed.

HzWrKD9.png
One last thing before we leave. When you use up the power of the Lion Heads, they'll say, "Our power wanes...", and their mouths won't be open.

Let's go to our next battle!

g664A1m.png
It's at Ram Valley. This will be a bit tougher than our previous battles, you'll see why in a bit.

JUzu7q6.png
I hope I stitched that together correctly. The mountains(?) look like they're cut-off, don't they? That's actually how it is in the game.

TURN 1
Player Phase

You might have noticed the enemy's new unit: a Mercenary. He might not seem like much, but let's check out his stats.

eQ98YCO.pngmAmPgwf.png
8 DEFENSE!?!? (For comparison, our highest Defense is 6.)
You'll see he's carrying a Leather Shield. That gives a +3 Defense boost to anyone wearing it. Naturally, his Defense would be 5, but with that shield, he gets more tank-ier.
Luckily, we have a mage. Cliff is the only person that will deal decent damage to him.

W4EjC2J.png
This is how we end our turn. Robin's going to take cover in those dead trees, which give him an evasion bonus.

ENEMY PHASE

9nU73Di.png VGOg87e.png
Nothing of much interest happened.

TURN 2
Player Phase

mggug3h.png
Robin takes cover in the trees. If I calculated correctly, only 2 enemies should be able to attack him, though it won't really matter, I guess.

tKgXAPM.png
Everyone else just follows behind.

Enemy Phase

Two Thieves did attack Robin, and here are the results!

IlHvQRR.png
Thief #1.

L3NDdDC.png
The Thief did 2 damage to Robin. Robin double-attacks, but misses once so he does 7 damage.

8yXWMMV.pngrtZIyBJ.png
Thief #2:
The result was better, but Robin still got hit.

TURN 3
Player Phase

rDaBgDh.png 
Cliff wants to attack the Thief to the right of Robin.
If you're wondering about that "Black" option, it's basically offensive magic.

qUzc2yp.png
All starting Mages only know Fire, at least, I believe so, which costs 1 HP.

vpoe9Pf.png
FIREBALL!!!

GXLhWo4.png
1 HP left...
Cliff can't double-attack. I think I forgot to mention this, but spells have weight... I couldn't tell you why.

AQWkEIW.png
Gray is mad at Cliff for not being able to murder this guy, so he does it himself.

fxYzUMw.png
Robin attacks the Thief north of him.

OHL4Chv.png
So far, so good...

UGp0SMj.png
Perfect! He can't quite finish the job, but he attacked twice and dodged the counter.

Paejmxf.png
Nothing else to do this turn.

Enemy Phase

vVK5vHc.pngtIPvExC.png
Someone attacked Gray, but he counters twice for 12 damage.

LhyKsKk.pngjLC9Eas.png
Minor scrape.

RCarjHa.png8eyGv2p.png
Guess I didn't really take Silk being attacked into account...

aIq7k5H.png
I'll try to get a better picture of Nosfratu next time. Those yellow things turn into a circle and appear on the enemy.
Also, if you didn't notice already, the hit rate is around 50%.

iA9R9Vr.png
The attack connects! Silk's HP is also healed by 8!

oOTX0G8.png
The Mercenary is getting closer...

Turn 4
Player Phase

4SR8M8n.png
The Archer has 1 Speed less than the Thieves. Hopefully, Cliff has enough speed to double him!

RjciyuN.png
I was a little late to snap this (it said "Archr counters"), so I improvised! Hopefully, it's not noticeable...

C0nyduB.png
Huh. I guess Cliff can't double.
He also contributed nothing useful to the team.

vV4mNhs.png
Well, maybe I shouldn't have even messed with the Archer in the first place!
Instead, Robin attacks the adjacent Thief.

uq4tZb6.pngNAv8dDI.pnghLGbUw4.png
Robin's really not making much use of the dead trees.

UiEKVNc.pngt45PcnU.png
Gray finishes him off. (First 2 enemies killed by Gray)

UMA74a5.png
Luka is going to cripple a Thief for Alm to finish. Hopefully.

5LbvkU1.pngRlypNZn.pngPdHBWYN.png
Nice. (Luka's also 11 XP off from leveling up)

qcb3PoN.png
Alm finishes him off as planned.

vhWnb7l.png
Silk's going to use Recover on Robin because he's the most damaged unit.

cwnmauR.pngyqmEFPE.png6VXENpU.png
I would be pretty scared if a yellow thing was trying to heal me. Anyways, this is pretty much the healing animation.

Enemy Phase

rwIwZX1.pngbOOLYCf.png
Archer attempts murder, Silk dodges.

OcwMlU2.png
It ended pretty bad for this Thief.

wL8PhjJ.png0CYCCnQ.png
Nice.

2KiwpNu.pngLeWboex.png
Another Thief attacks, same result.

wFTGmDf.png75gKkdv.png
I was late here because I forgot Cliff couldn't double attack! Well, you can see he did 11 damage, so all is not lost. (Sorry for this very terrible rendering.)

ZJfNal2.png
The Mercenary is getting closer if you're wondering.

TURN 5
Player Phase

AgawJlJ.pngc4OJoYm.pngr1PotmP.png  sz0eCdS.png
Robin's STILL not making use of the dead trees. One Thief less to deal with, though.

oypcIEP.png
Time to slay the runaway Thief.

Gn3nAXi.png028Oxih.png
Yey!!!!!!!!!!!111!

hl392QB.pngXJg46WH.pngMeJe3iC.pngZNf3S41.png2LtGD53.png
Gray's in danger, so let's heal him, shall we?

M2hQVAN.png
He seems safe to use now.

WuWxPja.pngm5Oh125.pngwCbRHBz.png
One less enemy! There's 3 left to deal with.

zUpqgsv.png
Luka, make this last move worthwhile.

n4iGQh5.pngrBEOYfi.png
WELL.

vSmihWm.png
At least he hit on the final strike, but he took some damage on the counter.

ENEMY PHASE

upvk8eg.png
The Mercenary can reach Cliff now. We won't want that to happen, though.

nAQWvgK.pngrmYpUwS.png
Minor scrapes.

2r0rrmx.pngPjlyla0.pngY1Fk6Fc.png
Cliff needs some healing...

TURN 6
Player Phase

Q9HjIeP.pngpJIlHNn.pnguFmlHka.png
You did good, Robin.

WzsaKAl.png
Don't disappoint me, Cliff.

5mbqOxA.pngBjo15WO.pnga1CgfKV.png
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Th1KY6Z.png
Luka falls back, Alm tries to get the kill.

913PZro.png7rCkqsr.png
ALM, YOU LET EVERYONE DOWN!!

1gtAS8w.png
I don't have any high hopes.
(Gray just stays there for the rest of the turn)

16lver3.pngd4dkYM1.png
I shouldn't have done that.

ENEMY PHASE

E1wGX8Z.png
HE'S COMING TO KILL US ALL!

3Q7sNyI.png
The Archer moves over, but wouldn't you know it? He didn't attack anybody!

TURN 7
Player Phase

enHM9on.png
I moved mostly everyone. Alm gets another chance at killing this Archer.

jYKNlkc.png
SUCCESS!

BJEZonv.png
He's also badly wounded, so I have Silk heal him.

Enemy Phase

ra24x1H.png
He's come.

LeSzI58.png7xW41he.png
"Oh, he's not SO bad." Just you wait...

KZoa5TN.png
As previously mentioned, this guy has a Leather Shield, which makes it difficult to deal physical damage to him.

k9uvAuS.png
ALSO, since this guy is a Mercenary, that automatically makes him speedy. Most units in our party can't match his Speed, so his double attacks will be VERY threatening to you sooner or later.

TURN 8
Player Phase

Well, the only way to do good damage against this Mercenary is to use Magic attacks. My plan is to have Cliff and Silk attack him.

PAvnCQ3.pngULkILvT.png
BAM! 10 damage. This guy already feels less threatening.

KbTDJGq.pngztQZZuv.png
Wow, she hit again! That's 7 more HP for her.
You might be thinking, just in case he attacks, how I'll protect Silk and Cliff?

JjGnm8X.png
Defensive wall!

Enemy Phase

aLX2h6X.png
Mercenary retreats.

TURN 9
Player Phase

R2jPf8b.png
Alright Cliff, one last attack...

F2seCiQ.png
CLIFF, WHYYYYYYY?!?!!?

0piw4JX.png
Well, I recover him for no reason (Since the Mercenary won't attack anyways).

Enemy Phase

LgtdFFO.png
Going to a pink tile.

TURN 10
Player Phase

vKK8wPZ.png
Cliff fails again.

XXCgfbC.png
In case things turn bad, Robin and Silk come for back-up.

Enemy Phase

O4DQOUC.png
He's finally reached a paradise.

TURN 11
Player Phase

8Zft5mP.png
Cliff casts Fire, and the attack connects!

865gvAf.png
Good amount of XP.

0WZGpL4.png
As a reward for killing him, Cliff loots the Leather Shield from him!

DEj9cHJ.png
I expected worse, honestly. That might be the easiest time I've fought him. 

n8vcytU.png
Our next destination is the S. Fort.

And that's it for this part! Next time, we use our 6 units to fight against the enemy's 7! This map caused some trouble for me the first time I did this, hopefully, nothing bad happens.

Until next time!

Yay, more Gaiden.

That magic system is really odd. Is every healing or black magic attack 1HP or does it get higher later? Can't say I like those types of system. I hope they don't keep it in Echoes.

1 hour ago, Mirania said:

Yay, more Gaiden.

That magic system is really odd. Is every healing or black magic attack 1HP or does it get higher later? Can't say I like those types of system. I hope they don't keep it in Echoes.

Oh, it gets higher. Several spells are over 10 HP to use (most of the highest one are used by Sisters; you know, a class with low HP)

Also, good to see you got back onto it eventually SirSword.

Welcome back to my let's play of Fire Emblem Gaiden! It's been over a month, but don't worry! I'm working on the next part, which will hopefully be released tomorrow.

I don't think I have anything more to say, so let's get into today's part, which was unexpectedly pretty long.

Spoiler

Chapter 1, Part 6: The Quest to Have Everyone Level Up

Last time, we fought a Mercenary!

Today, we're going to a fort!

CO615qA.png

Alright, let's head to another battle.

Wait! Before we do, I forgot about the Leather Shield!

u7uy9Of.png

Currently, it's on Cliff, but let's hand it to Silk, because she has the least amount of physical defense.

SmJMIki.png

Thar we go. Now we're ready!

mapenc.gif.44fce26a7bef3ed2a43b1306866b7aa8.gif

(Like my mouse?) I haven't shown how the map looks like when you run off to battle, so here it is!

oyHTFLO.png

That's our map, it's smaller than our last battle but bigger than our first one.

Let's analyze this map first, and develop a strategy.

Quick note, first: I've done this map around 3 times (this is my 4th time). I've had terrible runs most of the time, for some reason.

We see that the majority of enemy units are Soldiers.

qiqLyVS.png

These guys will only deal around 5 damage to each of us (our Defense range is 4-6).

iOmMFKi.pngfxCPzIu.png

The Archer on the map will be your worst enemy! He's wielding a Steel Bow. Although his Skill isn't high, it hits pretty hard, and it has a range of 2-5 spaces! It also deals bonus damage to flying units (remember, the Basic Bows don’t).

TURN 1

Player Phase

SX6w0JX.png

This is the plan to beat the map. Alm and Cliff will tackle the Archer and Soldier beside it. Gray and Robin are attacking the 4 Soldiers in the middle. Finally, Luka is attacking the lone Soldier. "Silk can do whatever she wants to."

5a19EMM.png

I've been playing Fire Emblem Heroes a lot lately, and I'm thinking, "Wow, everyone moves really far!"

Enemy Phase

sOcOtTe.png

Some Soldiers moved, and that was it.

TURN 2

Player Phase

uATMAW1.png

xeM2vRe.png

oQi2wxT.png

Overall, the Soldier ended up doing 5 damage to me, and I did 8 damage. Even though 5 < 8, I'm thinking that probably wasn't the best choice.

HO1lQUS.png

This is what I'm thinking: the Archer might prioritize attacking Clerics more than any other unit I have. If that's the case, then the Archer will move 1 space down his original position, so he will be able to attack Silk. If he does that, then Cliff is free to attack him!

TACTICAL MISTAKE! I just noticed this after the enemy phase. I was an idiot and moved Silk in harm's (and possibly death's) way! Not only will she be attacked by an Archer, the Soldier north of Robin can also attack her! What I should've done was move Gray to the left of Silk, so he could protect her.

Enemy Phase

fTb1EyI.png

Goin' off to kill Silk.

mGrhF9f.png

MMAXBrt.png

He ended up doing 12 damage to Silk. Silk missed with her Nosfratu spell, so she's going to die by an Archer's hands.

tieCfn5.png

I'm prepared. (No I'm not.)

1RoAqLy.png

YES! YES! THANK YOU, VIRTUAL GODS!!  We need a celebratory party, that was too close...

2Whp2AT.png

7WPZGA3.png

I don't care about Gray after what just happened.

evd46nV.png

A level up's nice, though.

Yuh8HPw.png

The Speed's nice, I just hope he gets Power.

oUzOjqS.png

That's their ending formation.

TURN 3

Player Phase

WJb75Y7.png

QrnnpPY.png

Nice, she's back to 16 HP. I'm really glad Nosfratu costs 0 HP.

Xq9MweG.png

ov8EOOX.png

2BsQkCR.png

pziIr6W.png

This Archer should be dead by next turn. Also, Cliff was fast enough to double an enemy unit!

A4pcZVZ.png

KXP4Cri.png

RzAzZYn.png

Alm did 10 damage, and dodged an attack! He also levels up in the process.

WTsigBA.png

I guess that's good, but two stats would've been better.

X9wJ27i.png

P4uJVuV.png

xXF4cbp.png

YIuESP3.png

Meh? It's unusual to see my unit miss his strike, and the enemy also miss on his/her counter-attack.

piyZ3Vo.png

xEkdsF8.png

Soldier vs. Soldier, place your bets.

sEPkD1q.png

Luka was getting this kill even if Robin landed both attacks, because he does 4 damage per hit. And guess what? He went to Level 4!

abymmGQ.png

That's the best level-up ever! You can't get any better than that, honestly! I mean, why even worry about any other stat? They're all useless anyways.

rovNhDg.png

eu2xzdt.png

M88onVg.png

Robin deals 8 damage, and dodges a counter? I'm starting to think trees don't actually help him at all. That's why he's hit repeatedly when he's stationed inside trees (that sounds weird).

Enemy Phase

2Wn2ong.png

QdoHsLF.png

Good.

qGb4ObJ.png

Archer moves onto the pink tile. Thankfully, he's still in range of Cliff's Fire spell.

TURN 4

Player Phase

AXS6hHx.png

Cliff, I believe in ya'.

HnBEUYB.png

bCpQOpz.png

:D

F9TUqoU.png

Ooh, the Archer left a Steel Bow! Unfortunately, we don't have any Archers in our party yet, so we can't utilize this bow. And, Cliff received a level-up!

dIME8Y8.png

HP is one of the most vital stats for Mages, so I'm content with this level-up. I'm not sure if Skill matters for magic, as it didn't in the first game.

ILtTfOR.png

Silk healed Cliff. Sorry I didn't get the picture of her healing him, so I'll provide this instead.

fl5ArMJ.png

oHlMd9O.png

why

uqJBnRX.png

Robin gets the kill instead.

GjJqtRS.png

I'm having a change of plans: Silk's going to kill the Soldier Luka was originally after.

Enemy Phase

Nothing happened. I mean it. I'm not lying.

TURN 5

Player Phase

FWGGXhd.png

Silk heals Gray.

pVs5vmG.png

Almost there!

Enemy Phase

vKnQKsg.png

VKX2hMh.png

8QhONre.png

That was a pretty bad encounter. The Soldier hit Robin for 5 damage, Robin countered for 4, and missed his second attack.

TURN 6

Player Phase

AOeoIPw.png

Silk uses Nosfratu, and misses.

Enemy Phase

27pkHCm.png

TAzVD6y.png

YgLCgNy.png

This time, Robin gets good results! A level-up came after, I wonder if it'll continue my good luck spree?

46ZAzIK.png

I got my hopes up too high. Also, come on Robin, I know you're better than Luka. Now you're just trying to copy him.

TURN 7

Player Phase

WfJOkYZ.png

G59Gi63.png

That's better!

Enemy Phase

v3jEjLO.png

ZyHWctM.png

Soldier deals 5 damage, Robin counters with just 4.

TURN 8

Player Phase

qa2QpD2.png

This guy's on a pink tile, apparently.

fF6t88c.png

Uggggggghhhhhhhh

grkBzjg.png

Alm's moving toward the Soldier to help finish him.

Enemy Phase

1wG881j.png

The other Soldier went up for healing, a new one attacks Robin.

PQHHern.png

Alright, he's retreating now.

TURN 9

Player Phase

99KJU2S.png

I just want her to level up. Is that too much to ask for?

0IHlJfM.png

Alright, Cliff's free to attack the Soldier.

S42QePC.png

Cliff's still slow, though, so he only attacks once.

Enemy Phase

jDrFVVl.png

2/3 Soldiers are standing on a pink tile.

TURN 10                 (Going longer than I expected)

Player Phase

7XEJUqF.png

What did you expect? She missed.

eIzBNHY.png

Gray moves up one tile, and Cliff delivers the kill. At least, he would have, if he didn't miss.

Enemy Phase

Ek8eF3y.png

As you can see, nobody moves.

TURN 11

Player Phase

1BZ764E.png

LET'S GO CLIFF!

IpNT0wq.png

This unit now has 20 HP. He'll be tough to take down, because the pink tile gives an evasion bonus, so we're letting him come to us.

5m1PvB2.png

Update on Silk's Adventure.

Enemy Phase

uoCbo2b.png

4WnGBfX.png

The Soldier successfully healed back to almost full HP, but we'll make short work of him next turn.

TURN 12

78QXyPs.png

W9tL3pn.png

Well, what did I say? Gray even dodged the counter!

Now, I could show you pictures of Silk's Adventure, but that would take a while to scroll through, so I'm just going straight to the end result.

TURNS 13 - 25

Silk finished on Turn 23. She didn't kill the soldier, but she got a level-up.

ZyOFON8.png

Why did I even bother? Mind you, every time she missed, she gained 1 XP, and when she managed to hit, it was 6 XP (I think). At least everyone in our party gained a level-up on this map, though!

6R4ChQS.png

QY0anBy.png

Alm killed him on Turn 25. This is the end of Silk's Adventure, a side story in Gaiden.

Rip in Pepperoni, Soldier.

vhudrZ5.png

Hold your horses, though! We're not finished just yet! We still need to go to the place the cursor is on.

Music: Castle (March)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRbMhLagJFQ&index=32&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44

ZQmHNZw.png

When we enter, we see a lady imprisoned at the top-left of the screen, and TREASURE! At the top-right corner. First, we're going to see the imprisoned.

jailbrk.gif.5275ec19b534d9ba3aa47cb7c573885e.gif

Alm's done this plenty of times before. As you can see, the prison cell door is overwhelmed by his appearance that, instead of doing its job, it simply dematerializes and lets Alm save the damsel in distress. We also see that Alm doesn't even break a sweat when doing his job, clearly pointing to the fact that he's experienced with this sort of thing.

JKzvNZK.png

VYehbeW.png

xTOrCBL.png

"Let's go to the base together."

XHcNnMF.png

Yeah, we got a Pegasus Knight!

sxl9mrR.png

Claire has high Luck and Magic Defense. Other than that, nothing really stands out stat-wise. She's the third unit we have that wields lances (with the others being Luka and Robin). How about her growths? Are they any good? Let's check:

GROWTHS - CLAIRE

HP  20

Power  30

Skill  50

Speed  40

Luck  50

Defense  10

RATING - 200%

As you should expect, she has higher growth rates in Skill, Speed, and Luck. Really hope she gets Defense from time to time.

WXf1s5L.png

Nice, a Bolt Sword! Only Alm and Gray can wield this currently. It's a lot like the Levin/Thunder Sword. When a unit equips this, they get a fixed 15 Magic Power, which can't be increased nor decreased. It has 3 weight, but it shouldn’t matter since you can attack from two tiles away with this. This is going to be a really solid item throughout most of the game (at least, I hope so).

STATS:

Name

Level

EXP

HP

Power

Defense

Skill

Speed

Luck

M. Def

Alm

Luka

Cliff

Robin

Gray

Silk

Claire

Anyways, as I said earlier, I'll try to upload the next part tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed this part, and I'll see you next time!

Jeez, even I'm finished Gaiden by now. :P

Also, Skill's irrelevant to magic (fixed accuracy) and sisters not hitting things is something common to all of them. (Damm Nosferatu's 50 accuracy)

• 1 month later...

Oh no, Echoes is coming out... well, welcome back to Fe Emblem Gaiden! Where I've made 0 progress in the span of ~7 months! :P

I've improved on the amount of pictures I used, so expect a pretty short part.

(Also, thanks for that small bit of knowledge, Dayni!)

Spoiler

Chapter 1, Part 7: Zap!

Last time:

Alm and company fought at a fort and recruited Pegasus Knight Claire. He also found a Bolt Sword, and it's pretty noice.

Today:

Alm and co. are fighting at a smaller, insignificant fort.

Free Roam:

ZT0uDMO.png

Gray gets himself equipped with the Bolt Sword since he has one less Power than Alm does. Now, he's boosted himself up to a 15 Attack!

World Map:

jYjb8oH.png

Our next fight will be against 9 units, with a combined "Powr" of 170. For comparison, we currently have 7 units, but 215 "Powr".

QX2bebX.png

Gray and Alm are more likely to level up in the coming fight. Claire is behind, but hopefully nothing we can't fix!

BATTEL!

HNK9t9I.png

This map is pretty big!

One of the first things you might have noticed was the new enemy unit: the "Cavalr". To the north-eastern part of the map, there are seven Soldiers and an Archer. Don't worry, nobody is carrying any special weapon.

Really, there's no threat here. This should be a quick and easy victory.

TURN 1

Player Phase---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onRDDEf.png

I have a problem. Even though there's a large amount of XP waiting to get stolen by Claire in the black circle, I usually send her to fight the lone Cavalier. And I'm doing the same here.

All the males in the group are fighting the condensed group of enemies. Although I'm mainly using Gray.

Silk, again, is concerned with the health of the army. She'll fight with the guys, or maybe help Claire? Who knows.

a7IA0XB.png

My turn ends like this. See that nice line segment right there?

Enemy Phase---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RhNYQyg.png

Two damage dealt to Alm here.

a1ebcjv.png

Soldier does three damage, Alm returns with ten.

m6JFSNP.png

Battle of the Soldiers! Same results as the previous battle, only this time the Soldier is able to deal four damage.

hEQExsg.png

The Cavalier proceeds to the battle scene (currently not visible), but Claire will stop him.

TURN 2

Player Phase---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GrayTooOP.gif.3f3a95aa1054063b6820f32620f407ac.gif

Witness the destruction of Gray's Bolt Sword. Raised high above his head, with no effort whatsoever, the Bolt Sword pleads to the heavens, so that the Gods may rain down destruction to any opposition of the wielder. The deed is finished, the Gods return to their homeland, and wait ever so patiently, until the sword forged by them calls back again, for any filthy traitor to disintegrate, away from this planet, away from this universe, so that no recollections will ever surface of the filthy traitor...

Why did I choose this target over someone with full HP? Well, two-minutes-ago me thought it was a good idea. And it was mainly a test to see if Gray could double the enemy, even though he's a freaking Mercenary, and the bulk of the enemy army are Soldiers.

pseo8yx.png

Cliff is able to do 11 damage. Unfortunately, he can't double-attack.

imIMSZe.png

To be honest, I didn't think Silk could pull it off.

kAu98y1.png

Right now I'm underestimating everyone (apart from Gray), so no more fights!

Enemy Phase---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lDopZIb.png

Positioned in some trees, Robin actually dodges an attack! He also attacks for eight damage, which is pretty nice.

yGTSdcu.png (Google coming to the rescue, by telling us all our true feelings.)

c60ZfP9.png

uPqrfNh.png

This Archer attacked in Silk's line of fire, for some reason. The Archer did five damage, but Silk healed that damage back.

yGTSdcu.png

gk1SIqN.png

Alm dodges his attack, deals 5 damage, and performs a critical!

yGTSdcu.png

b4wMoCT.png

Same results as his previous battle.

yGTSdcu.png

mSXCdh8.png

Refer to the aforementioned line of text, please. Thank you.

yGTSdcu.png

GrayTooOPII.gif.658e76d931fbdb935e3c44f080108846.gif

yGTSdcu.png

Sorry, I just wanted to show you the wonders of Gray's Bolt Sword. He received a level-up, too.

io7bXmv.png

kXo3ZtH.png

9mL0ZaE.png

The Cavalier is on-screen now!

TURN 3

Ms2HAJO.png

Cliff lands his Fire spell, ending this man's life.

A9jN2Jj.png

Luka lands 14 damage, leaving the Archer with two HP. He retaliates with a measly three points of damage.

7iQm5f4.png

Alm gets the job done. He needs 17 more XP for a level up, and I'm hoping that'll happen sometime soon.

qnuijt0.png

Nothing to see here. Just Gray obliterating anyone in his path.

AWeM0TG.png

0d82556.png

kXo3ZtH.png

Well, that sucks.

8ZWuUen.png

Claire occupies some trees. Silk stays put. Only one Soldier will be able to attack her.

ATZACcL.png

Dodge. Four damage. Four Damage.

4UzTM0p.png

XOEpETD.png

Silk is rigged. She's a Cleric and she was able to counter... oh right... dang it, Fire Emblem Heroes.

Unfortunately, this Soldier is faster than her, so he's negated six of Silk's HP.

IPAzTPt.png

7rCIphz.png

Claire misses her counter, so she ends up dealing three damage in total.

TURN 4

xI1c6dD.png

I thought Silk would be able to hit him, but she disappointed me.

XhaEvHw.png

In other news...

Alm destroys a Soldier with barely enough Power. He's also 1 XP AWAY FROM LEVELING UP ARGHHH

d9mHdFs.png

I move mostly everyone over to the right, for an unexplained reason.

j5mAar7.png

Claire was able to land both hits this time! She's down to ten HP, though.

TURN 5

wmsUHYA.png

Current strategy. (Sorry if it's messy.)

C59DyhF.png

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

En1Ppzi.png

A pretty good turnout. Three more hits from Claire should do it.

TURN 6

LhIalh6.png

Silk's going to die now.

vlLGFr7.png

Cliff completes Silk's task. Now I need a way to protect her from the Cavalier. Even though he has one less point of Attack than the Soldiers do, but I have to feel safe, you know?

jOl3s5D.png

Hopefully, he'll stab Claire some more with his Lance.

Yx9Pp74.png

Or he could just retreat. That works too.

TURN 7

yjUBWPK.png

vjB5Dle.png

yGTSdcu.png

5UXSCe7.png

We have successfully expanded our country some more, I guess.

World Map:

fDMhWKv.png

Three more enemy units on the map! And the Liberation HQ, which is to the left of the Cavalier.

Now, the real question is, will I complete Chapter 1 before Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia comes out? (Probably not.)

VOTE NOW ON YOUR PHONES! “And everyone voted so hard that the palace caught on fire and burned down.”

Well, that ends today's part! There are only 3 more fights left, and I will try to finish Chapter 1 by the end of the month! Stats below.

STATS:

Name

Level

XP

HP

Power

Defense

Skill

Speed

Luck

M. Def

Item

Alm

99!

N/A

Luka

N/A

Cliff

93!

N/A

Robin

N/A

Gray

Bolt Sword

Silk

91!

Leather Shield

Claire

N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, welcome back to Fire Emblem Gaiden!

Fire Emblem Echoes - Shadows of Valentia was released last Friday, and I've been playing through the game. I'm currently in Act 3, with ~20 hours put into it. And I have to say, it's making me like Gaiden more, for whatever reason!

Without further ado, let's jump into today's part! Oh yeah, 512x448.

Spoiler

Chapter 1, Part 8: Vast Emptiness

Last time:

Alm and co. fought at S. Sofia. Nothing exciting happened.

Today:

Alm and co. are fighting in S. Sofia, again!

World Map:

GLZElZH.png

This army is more pathetic than the last, for whatever reason. Our power is 216, so this battle should be a walk in the park.

BATTEL!

YPA5dJA.png

Well… this is our biggest map yet! In the bottom left corner of the map, we have Cain and Abel maybe. The northwest has Matthis, Roshea, Vyland, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd… we’ll just say Hardin.

I just checked, and there’s only six Cavaliers/Social Knights in the first game. I’ll update the enemy units, too.

Anyways, there are two recovery tiles at the top of the map, and it’ll probably be bad news if the enemy stays there. The two Cavaliers to the west of us should be easy enough to deal with.

TURN 1

Player Phase-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qxEQP8U.png

This is what I have going on: Alm, Claire, and Silk are attacking Abel and Cain. Up to the north, Gray, Luka, Cliff, and Robin will be dealing with Matthis, Vyland, Roshea, and Hardin. (I got the Social Knights’ images from this very site! Although not in the forums.)

DGPhDNj.png

These are the stats of every enemy here. Nothing too bad…

OLmrb7Q.png

This is how I end my turn.

Enemy Phase-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jn6RUHL.png

OkHc0Ue.png

They advance towards us.

TURN 2

Player Phase-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4wRXOeD.png

The plan is for Claire to get into Cain’s range. Alm will be just outside of it, and Silk will be near Claire. Group B is advancing north.

vYUS5oK.png

Like so.

Enemy Phase-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qTSC3cy.png

I forgot what order they were in, so I inferred what order they were in.

VplF6G2.png

Cain is coming to attack Claire. Y’know, if I were any of these units here, I probably wouldn’t attack a moving portrait. That’s just me, though.

ZHCHclI.png

Cain has terrible skill, so he misses his thrust. Claire counters twice for three damage each.

TURN 3

QzyMZJ7.png

I really want Claire to get a kill, so I’m going to try to do that. Alm should be able to deal 10 damage to the Cavalry, and Silk will probably do 7, which will leave Cain with one HP, so let’s see if my plan works!

QzyMZJ7.png

X9pFLhG.png

Welp… I tried my best… and I’m glad Alm didn’t kill me…

Alm received a level-up! Let’s expect the worst!

ZLHRHgx.png

That’s actually pretty good! More Defense and Power would be appreciated here, though, so work on that, will you?

dsNqnO0.png

Ty6zYH6.png

dqRrOP1.png

Silk and Claire pick on Abel. The good news is Claire needs two more hits on Abel to kill him, and she can easily double him.

D5BPSXe.png

Team B gets ready for the charge coming from the north.

wdak1wF.png

Team B must prepare for combat now!

TURN 4

zpHlN98.png

Claire is able to finish off Abel. And with this final victory, Team 1’s duties have been accomplished.

WOBvn6G.png

Well, not after Silk patches Claire’s wounds.

h9GpGxP.png

Robin takes cover in trees, Luka stands near, Cliff and Gray will attack from behind.

Enemy Phase -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

83mVoy3.png

Robin dodges and hits twice for a total of eight damage.

k73Hhtj.png

Enemy hits, Robin counters for four, and misses his second attack.

Zj7TvOX.png

I’m scared for Luka. Roshea is faster than him, and deals six damage total. Luka countered and dealt five damage. Maybe I should have checked his stats and compared it to the enemies?

qtdwbgd.png

Ouch! Luka better heal up, or he might die.

TURN 5

vhNFWXD.png

You probably can’t tell what’s happening here. Luka is moving to a square below the river in order for Silk to heal him. Robin moves to Luka’s original position so he blocks the bridge. Finally, Cliff and Gray are attacking Hardin, and will hopefully kill him! Maybe. I might change my plan later on.

C36gygd.png

Luka was below half health. He’s doing okay now.

Si9Zo5m.png

7YG9Uxm.png

Cliff misses, Gray continues being awesome. The thing that sucks is that Cliff is so close to getting a level-up!

M3HxLly.png

Simply marvelous. Matthis/Vyland hits Robin, and he misses both his attacks. What? I’m not mad. I’m perfectly okay! Then again, Matthis/Vyland is in a forest tile…

lSZfnmE.png

Better results.

lqs2lTX.png

Good results.

TURN 6

CThCTp9.png

Cliff is hopefully going to get a level-up. Gray will attack Matthis/Vyland, who is currently residing behind some trees.

Robin is going to the right of Vyland/Matthis, and just wounding him some more. Luka is moving one space to the right, too

OIfbzjq.png

YES! Cliff grows some more in the process.

yJhW2NB.png

10/10.

ZXoZv8W.png

Gray is able to deal 13 damage to Matthis/Vyland; just enough for Claire to (hopefully) kill him in one strike.

RIBu7Ki.png

Sigh.

wnx1JNa.png

Those are two potential targets for Claire.

BiRQ365.png

Alright, people, we’re almost done!

TURN 7

JdOpbXe.png

Claire gets a level-up! Hope it’s something good…

JIpPDxE.png

10/100.

pSX0P51.png

Robin is 6 XP away from a level-up!

l7YCl3z.png

Yet MORE land for our empire. (I should probably stop saying that.)

World Map:

DI5e29y.png

We may be nearing the end of this chapter, but before we do, we need to visit the LiberationHQ!

Other Stuff:

NGX6Cg1.png

RIP in Pepperoni

The next part will probably be significantly shorter, and after that, we’ll complete the final battle, and finish Chapter 1!

Here’s some info on our party members.

Name

Level

XP

HP

Pow

Def

Skl

Spd

Luck

MDef

Item

Alm

30*

7*

9*

8*

N/A

Luka

83 -

N/A

Cliff

N/A

Robin

99!

N/A

Gray

83 -

15*

9*

8*

Bolt Sword

Silk

99!

11*

Leather Shield

Claire

12*

N/A

Well, that does it for this part! Only two more places to go before Chapter 1 is officially over! And it took more than half of a year...

There also might be reader/viewer participation. Stay tuned until next time, which will hopefully be here before May is over!

Hello everyone, welcome back to the next part of Fire Emblem Gaiden! So, cool...

Spoiler

Chapter 1, Part 9: Liberation HQ!

Last time:

Alm and co. fought in S. Sofia II.

This time:

Alm and Co. visit the Liberation Headquarters, in hopes of driving General Dozer out from the Sofian Castle.

Spoiler

PART 1 – Monsters

World Map:

DI5e29y.png

We’re going in to see if we get help.

Free Roam:

nT1WCLO.png

This looks like the Thief Shrine, doesn’t it? Well, let’s talk to the person near the entrance.

m9yCUk2.png

Gw3XnE4.png

bnuepKE.png

“Demons may be around…”

Alright… sounds pretty good to me. He also has a name! Surely that doesn’t mean anything important!

BATTEL!

A0cz0N4.png

This is a small map, but we have some never-before-seen enemies this time around! Let’s check them out!

hOvWk5e.png

These zombies are pretty pathetic. They may have very high HP, but that’s all they have going for them. They’ll be easy to take out. What about the skeletons?

hBNOUQU.png

Bonewalks are the real threat here. They have a good attack, and good Defense. The only reliable units we have to deal with them are Cliff and Gray (Silk not included because Nosfratu hit rate sucks).

TURN 1

JRJIFxn.png

For the most part, this battle will be easy, so everyone will mainly be charging north.

TX31igP.png

8P5dASr.png

Alm and Robin team up to cripple the Zombie closest to them. Zombies burrow themselves into the ground, and pop up near their targets to damage them.

Through the brutal fights, Robin attains himself a chance to prove himself!

r5AMLK6.png

The issue is, he doesn’t prove himself worthy.

T2y4aPV.png

Luka deals 18 damage to the Zombie, who retaliates with a measly 1.

O1oUU3V.png

Nobody else can really attack. Claire can, but she has a Defense of 4; the Bonewalk can easily deal 6 damage to her. Furthermore, she’d deal two damage total to it. Those aren’t very good results.

xpxEuGz.png

The Bonewalk deals 3 damage to Alm, and he does 4 damage back.

tmcMjEu.png

The remaining Bonewalk does 4 damage to Luka! He returns blows for the same amount of damage.

GDIQ4Oq.png

O8mIbej.png

yNhItOd.png

6ZuZDdk.png

f1a3Qxt.png

6tLdiXc.png

Zombies mindlessly charge at the party, resulting in terrible decisions for them, but at least acquires some of our party members some XP.

TURN 2

BtYCS7L.png

1. Cliff attacks the Bonewalk, dealing 9 damage! Sadly, he isn’t fast enough to double him. Fire weighs a lot in this game…

2. Silk teams up with Cliff, and successfully lands a hit, resulting in a 5 HP loss for the Bonewalk. She also gains a level-up!

3. Gray wounds the Bonewalk next to Alm, but, sadly, doesn’t kill it. Gray deals 24 damage, 2 off from killing it.

4. Robin takes out the 2 HP Bonewalk, giving him a good amount of XP.

5. Claire attacks the Zombie next to her, resulting in DEATH!!!

6. Luka exterminates another Zombie, and gains a level-up!

7. Another Zombie killed, by Alm’s hands.

35Sbled.png

m5tDYbz.png

Silk and Luka might be glad to know that they both get awards:

FuVSbOA.png

1dnobi5.png

II45kya.png

Bonewalk does 6 damage, but Silk is able to heal 5 of that back.

NzNwzNC.png

6qdJ1o2.png

mbxzNig.png

The rest of the enemy phase revolves around Zombies attacking Alm and co.

TURN 3

Dg4PEkk.png

Cliff performs Fire on the Bonewalker, and lands a critical! This led to its demise.

hsAbAIm.png

SCJSno8.png

Robin and Claire team up to get rid of a Zombie.

AgZ2Ar3.png

mJCbJbq.png

Silk and Gray follow Robin and Claire’s example, although Silk doesn’t help at all.

h7nlGxb.png

Gray does get a decent level, though.

ioGWCrF.png

jeOgMkw.png

Alm delivers the final blow, ending the battle! :D

I don’t think I’ve mentioned this before, but if you leave these types of places and come back, the enemies will respawn, giving you a chance to grind infinitely.

If a zombie apocolypse were to ever break out in this world, these people would last for a long while.

Spoiler

Part 2: Recruits!

32mVSLx.png

We can observe some graves on this screen; probably where the Terrors (as Echoes dubs them) emerged from. You can’t interact with them, so let’s move to the next screen.

MUSIC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRbMhLagJFQ&list=PLEBEB90247BF68D44&index=32

(Same from when we were saving Claire.)

MEwZEJS.png

We can see two people, a Mila Statue, and two lion heads! Let’s talk to the person in front.

zO0iLdn.png

VOCDcDL.png

jiPO1Iq.png

4XT4xi1.png

ItJihvd.png

BWRw8Uk.png

ArNEmmC.png

8amaheY.png

And with that, Cleive joins our party! He is a Cavalier, and that’s pretty nice. This is Claire’s brother, and he wants us to lead the three-man army against General Dozer in the castle, in place of Sir Mycen, because he’s obviously as good as Mycen.

ihyM397.png

sfTzhA7.png

z5vJN6K.png

JubvyTR.png

f3UGT8f.png

pDzeeQl.png

RYwvd8t.png

Z2zZRzM.png

7gnTbOa.png

1zaRzRw.png

lCbXlgl.png

Force, our next Soldier, joins the party! Based on this discussion, we better rush to the castle. Also, it seems we'll visit Mila's Temple sometime during the game.

OXVR9cp.png

Alm and co. go to the Mila Statue, but are rejected promotions.

uFIi1nh.png

ZLwa3yW.png

Both Lion Heads offer good stats to increase.

Remember that man from the start? Python, was it? Let’s go talk to him!

uQvkKji.png

“I’m coming too! Be wary of Slayder, the guards’ captain. He’s a pretty strong fighter.”

Amd0HHk.png

We finally receive an Archer of our own! He takes the Steel Bow we stole from the dead Archer in S. Fort.

D7uIA3v.png

Oh yeah, Cleive comes equipped with a Steel Lance. Iron doesn’t exist I guess.

The Steel Lance increases offense by 4, and the running candidates for it are: Luka, Robin, Claire, Cleive, and Force. You can vote for who gets the Steel Lance, if you’d like. Everyone’s stats are posted at the end.

Speaking of voting, I’ll let you vote on who will get Power and/or Defense from the Lion Head statues! Remember, they are only usable three times in total.

OTHER INFO:

Stats:

Name

Level

XP

HP

Power

Defense

Skill

Speed

Luck

M. Def

Item

Alm

30*

7*

9*

8*

N/A

Luka

N/A

Cliff

30*

N/A

Robin

N/A

Gray

8*

Bolt Sword

Silk

11*

Leather Shield

Claire

12*

N/A

Cleive

7*

N/A

Force

7*

N/A

Python

13*

Steel Bow

New Recruits:

5XLhpyC.png

Growths:

HP – 40

Power – 20

Defense – 20

Skill – 20

Speed – 20

Luck – 20

Total – 140

Cleive has a decent HP growth, but the others are a little poor. Maybe I’ll be lucky with him, who knows? He's more of a tank than Luka's turned out to be, so good for him?

1Un1pgQ.png

Growths:

HP – 30

Power – 40

Defense – 10

Skill – 10

Speed – 20

Luck – 20

Total – 130

Force has a good growth in Power, but does badly in Defense and Skill. Apart from that, it’s almost similar to Cleive. Hopefully he won't get just get 1 HP when he levels up.

RV9Qcvz.png

Growths:

HP – 40

Power – 40

Defense – 15

Skill – 15

Speed – 20

Luck – 10

Total – 140

Pretty good HP and Power growths. The thing that sucks is that he’s an Archer, has low Skill, and doesn’t have a good growth there to patch up his weakness, so he might be missing attacks fairly often. The thing that EVERY ARCHER SHOULD PRACTICE!!!

Next time:

4L1iBdg.png

Gon4uyW.png

The Liberation force attempts to take on the final battle of the chapter! Will they be able to succeed?

VOTING INFO:
                If two or more people vote, and they are different from each other, I’ll choose one randomly or choose the vote that sounds the best. If nobody votes, I’ll decide myself. Voting ends June 7th!