Introduction and help

wheelsonfire

Hello, I'm wheelsonfire, a new member here! I'm glad to finally join the site, and I'm excited to get to know everyone here!

I own and know about all the Fire Emblems, so I'm very interested in talking about them! I also enjoy creative work, especially fan fiction. You might see me lurking around those boards, or posting my own work. I also like to speculate on things, so if there's any speculation on anything (e.g. what a character might have done, a future release), you can bet I'll be at the topic! :)

Again, I'm excited to meet you all, and enjoy my time here!

One question, though. Would someone be kind enough to help me with a problem I'm currently having? The paste functions for the messageboard don't appear to work for me. I can type into the messageboard directly just fine, but if I tried to paste anything from anywhere, nothing shows up... Has this happened to anyone else? How do I solve it or use an alternative? Thanks in advance!

What browser/operating system are you using?

Anyway, welcome~! Feel free to bug me about the forum software being a pain in the neck~! Oh, and don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Okay, do I have to download them as separate programs, or can I just try them out as is? I have Gmail and everything that comes with it, if that helps, but I don't have any other browser downloaded on my computer.

EDIT: I have Safari on my phone, so maybe I should give that a shot tomorrow.

Edited by wheelsonfire

Okay, do I have to download them as separate programs, or can I just try them out as is? I have Gmail and everything that comes with it, if that helps, but I don't have any other browser downloaded on my computer.

EDIT: I have Safari on my phone, so maybe I should give that a shot tomorrow.

EEEP, PHONE POSTING! It's awful!

What you'll have to do is download one of the browsers on your computer and install it. I'll link them below.

Firefox (click the green button near the upper-right that says Download Firefox)

Chrome (download button should be roughly in the middle of the page)

I'm actually not that bad at phone posting, but thank you for the help. I'll try my phone anyway first, because I'd rather not download an entire browser for a single site when Internet Explorer works perfectly fine for everything else I use... If it doesn't work, then I'll bite the bullet (provided there aren't any other options).

Hey, nice to meet you! :) And to elaborate on my problem before, I tested my phone, and it is indeed my browser... Safari was able to copy and paste just fine...

It'll be a while before I can get another browser though, so I will just make do with what I can...

• 2 weeks later...