Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Guess who's on SF at 4 AM again.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meap, you and I have must have like the same sleeping pattern right now haha. Although for me, getting up every morning at 7am is painful.

Edited by Natalie

30 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Go to sleep, Meap.

But why do that when I could make bad life and schedule choices?

I believe I have won this battle of cunning wit, my friend. As they say in chess: "touchdown"

yeah okay i'm gonna get some sleep soon, don't worry. i very clearly need it.

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Meap, you and I have like the same sleeping pattern right now haha. Although getting up every morning at 7am is painful.

Yikes, I would definitely not recommend doing that in that case, then. Of course, considering I'm doing the same thing (besides the waking up that early part), I guess I'm not really qualified to give advice in this case, heh.

I sometimes think Hatt is one of the only SF members with any actual sense.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yikes, I would definitely not recommend doing that in that case, then. Of course, considering I'm doing the same thing (besides the waking up that early part), I guess I'm not really qualified to give advice in this case, heh.

Weirdly enough my lack of sleep isn't affecting my work, though I do think that it's probably not very healthy haha. But there's too much to do in a day and not enough time if I went to sleep at a normal hour.

I'd also tell you to go to sleep, but I'm not qualified either.

Edited by Natalie

15 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I sometimes think Hatt is one of the only SF members with any actual sense.

Weirdly enough my lack of sleep isn't affecting my work, though I do think that it's probably not very healthy haha. But there's too much to do in a day and not enough time if I went to sleep at a normal hour.

I'd also tell you to go to sleep, but I'm not qualified either.

Well, as long as three hours of sleep still lets you work well enough, then I suppose that works. My problem is less that I have too much I want/need to do, and more that I just got too used to staying up late. Plus a lot of the people here on SF are in very different time zones, so I get caught up hanging out here and not wanting to go to bed. I hear that one of the best ways to fix a sleep schedule is to stay awake for an entire night, and then go to sleep at a reasonable hour the next night, so maybe I should try that sometime. Tragically, I'm too tired to want to do it tonight.

It's 5 AM now, so it's probably time to call it a day. Er... night. Evening? Dawn? Whatever. Sleep is needed soon.

234 in ascending order! And it even rhymes! Totally the reason I stayed up this late, just to get this number.

Edited by DefaultBeep

56 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

I'm going to ask both of you to go to sleep right now. I don't care if it's the middle of the day for you, Natalie.

I will gladly accept that offer. 

I'm Team Catria this gauntlet.  She's my favorite of the Whitewings and by far my favorite in this gauntlet that's totally not because I don't know half of them heh opps

Edited by Anime27Arts

7 hours ago, Claudius I said:

I'm going to ask both of you to go to sleep right now. I don't care if it's the middle of the day for you, Natalie.

Don't worry, I did as I said. So don't say I never did anything for you ;)

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

I love Caeda too, but Catria has better hair.

I'm sorry Anime, but I'm gonna have to second this. Caeda's still my second favorite Archanean pegasus though, so please forgive my betrayal.

52 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Catria is my favorite Whitewing as well. I never cared for Caeda that much.

To be fair, Caeda isn't even a Whitewing, so she can't really compete in that category. Although if we're counting all four of the Whitewings, then it's a tough choice for me between Catria and Minerva.

...Great, now I want to replay Shadow Dragon and/or New Mystery again.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, Caeda isn't even a Whitewing, so she can't really compete in that category. Although if we're counting all four of the Whitewings, then it's a tough choice for me between Catria and Minerva.

I suppose I should have clarified - Catria is my favorite Pegasus Rider from Shadow Dragon. Though yes, if we're including Minerva that becomes a really difficult choice.

Edited by Rex Glacies
I most certainly didn't forget to put in a number. Why would you even accuse me of that?

41 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I suppose I should have clarified - Catria is my favorite Pegasus Rider from Shadow Dragon. Though yes, if we're including Minerva that becomes a really difficult choice.

Yeah, it's a bit annoying that Caeda is the only SD flier who isn't a Whitewing. She's also the only one who doesn't coordinate her outfit with her hair. Not that that's important or relevant, but oh well.

What FE games have you played, by the way? I don't think I actually know, besides Awakening obviously.

250!

Catria simply is the best pegasus in SD.

To be fair, at least Caeda stands out a little more (supposedly being a more important character) by not coordinating her hair and clothes, compared to the other pegasus riders.

I also have Est bias too, but she breaks the hair colour love triangle and this is just simply unacceptable.

I do like Caeda, but Catria wins out for me overall. Caeda and Marth are very cute together though, and they have some nice couple moments in their Supports (and Caeda in general in her NM Supports). 

I really like Est because of how she's written in New Mystery, and even in Echoes. She definitely feels like one of the more complex characters in FE, which was very surprising for me to realize. Shame pretty much all of that is completely gone in Heroes, but oh well I guess. Sorry Palla, I guess this makes you the worst of the fliers...