Revelation Lunatic PMU (Female Units only)

Drift2blades

Hey y'all!

The Conquest PMU was really fun so I decided to make another easier one.

Rules:

-10 1st gen, 5 second gen (+Corrin)

-Corrin can be chosen, either genders For that harem though. Try to keep her unpaired however.

-Corrin's class must be able to wield Yato.

-1 pick per person, may bump it to two.

-Lunatic no grind (Except for supports)

-All DLC classes/path bonuses are allowed.

Edited by Drift2blades

I'll say...General!Mitama (mom Effie).

Perhaps you should be writing these down? There are a lot of comments already and there are two for Great Lord, which I believe you can only have more than one of in Japan at the moment.

Unless you use Einherjar units... or, you know, use hacks or save editing.

I'd say they should just make an alternate file (if they can) on Phoenix mode and get Great Lord Scarlet in the Unit Logbook that way. Sure, it'll undo any levels she gained during the one chapter she joins (and the following chapter, if you use her there), but to be fair, creating an Einherjar of her from the primary PMU save file would undo the experience anyway, and she'd probably have only gained one or two levels unless the player decided to make her the MVP of the maps and did boss grinding. Who even does that on Revelation, even if it is a no-skirmish PMU?

This all being said, I think it's a good rule for PMU's in general to limit DLC classes to one unit per class, if DLC is even allowed. Especially since some of them come with rather broken skills (that are mitigated only by the fact that some of them are level 35 skills). Probably should also have rules about Einherjar/unit logbook stuff. Though I guess it's sort of an unwritten rule to just not use them (unless we come upon the unique case of Scarlet in Revelation, or certain other special cases), so it doesn't really matter.