How to max stats without logbook/stat booster

Ryuke

New here ... well not really. I stare more than chat.

Anyway. Is there a way to maximize a character stats without using the logbook trick.

I dont want any einherjar unit.

I know I can keep training them until level 99 (Or is it even feasible after level 40)

IE: My Ryoma is already level 30 and his magic is god-awful... and his def and res arent cap. I figured the best option might be reclass him and letting him do his own thing. Using the class growth to push a certain stat up.

Note: I already have aptitude on.

Thanks alot !

What I do is get a character close to 90-99 exp, then finish the map and save. In the next map, I have the character gain a kill and level up, then hope their rubbish stat (eg. Magic for Ryoma) goes up. If it doesn't, I soft-reset the game and keep trying until it does.

Note that this doesn't work on Lunatic mode, since level up gains are pre-determined to some degree.

With this method, I eventually got Ryoma's Magic to 33 as a Swordmaster (he was in a class with higher Magic growth before).

Definitely try to reclass into a class with the best growth in the stat you want to focus on. For the other stats, they will naturally max out once you get to 99 or above.

(Good luck with characters like Arthur who have multiple crap stats.)

Edited by VincentASM

It may be worth considering not always capping ALL stats, such as Magic on a low-magic growth physical unit, or Strength on a low-strength growth magic unit. Having both Strength and Magic capped can give you extra power for the Ignis skill (which is males-only and females can only use it via Nohrian Trust with a Guard/Attack stance male unit with Ignis skill equipped) and perhaps weapon flexibility (if you're not a tome-locked class), but it makes you vulnerable to taking increased damage from an enemy Rend Heaven proc (a problem for tome-locked units who capped Strength).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Thanks alot guys!

Nice hack vincentasm (off topic)

and roflolxp54

It's more like I want to max stat for the lol of it. Not aiming to do online much.