Fire emblem heroes release time

escotanner

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are expecting too much.

I imagine Heroes will be at least an afternoon launch in each respective timezone. So afternoon for Japan, then afternoon for Europe, etc.

No way are they planning a simultaneous/midnight release.

I'd love to be proven wrong though, haha.

10 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I think you guys are expecting too much.

I imagine Heroes will be at least an afternoon launch in each respective timezone. So afternoon for Japan, then afternoon for Europe, etc.

No way are they planning a simultaneous/midnight release.

I'd love to be proven wrong though, haha.

You're likely right. I can't remember where it was announced that it'd be released in japan at 7am, but that info is nowhere to be seen on the website so it was probably wrong or outdated.

1 minute ago, moxis said:

You're likely right. I can't remember where it was announced that it'd be released in japan at 7am, but that info is nowhere to be seen on the website so it was probably wrong or outdated.

It was from a support response, IIRC.

2 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I also saw it on the FeHeroes App Twitter page, where they said they'll also be providing updates on when the game would be released by region.  However, that account has been suspended.

That was an unofficial account. I think a lot of people sent complaints after the game didn't release on time XD

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

It was from a support response, IIRC.

While I'm pretty sure you're right, I believe I saw a lot of people talk about 7pm before as opposed to 7am. This is going on a limb (curiosity too), but does Japan actually use AM and PM in their time notation though?

2 minutes ago, Birdy said:

While I'm pretty sure you're right, I believe I saw a lot of people talk about 7pm before as opposed to 7am. This is going on a limb (curiosity too), but does Japan actually use AM and PM in their time notation though?

No, I believe they use 24 hour time

Don't fret lads, consider this as more time to go out and buy your itunes cards so you can purchase more orbs when the game launches.  Start saving up for the SSR you want, and be prepared to reroll at the start a few times if you don't get your waifu.

Take it from me, I'm a Gacha expert.

25 minutes ago, Birdy said:

People are getting 7 am from here.

To be fair, it does say "around 7 am," which could just mean some time in the morning. Or Nintendo could have changed their mind.

Just now, Cerise said:

People are getting 7 am from here.

To be fair, it does say "around 7 am," which could just mean some time in the morning. Or Nintendo could have changed their mind.

Ah, thanks for the clarification! I take it that's the American Customer Support of Nintendo? All we can do is wait patiently I guess :).

There's a bot on Twitter that checks every 15 minutes to see if Heroes has been released yet:

It's 10 am in Japan now, but still no Heroes. Since they post a pic, I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to tell if they're saying the game is released even if you can't read Japanese, so I suppose it's worth following.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There's a bot on Twitter that checks every 15 minutes to see if Heroes has been released yet:

It's 10 am in Japan now, but still no Heroes. Since they post a pic, I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to tell if they're saying the game is released even if you can't read Japanese, so I suppose it's worth following.

Oh, that's super helpful! Thanks for letting us know!

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

google translate says it is not out yet, but google translate is not always accurate