Why did the text colours in the mini-palette change?

Raven

21d8d0ee05.png

Where the orange is right now (sorry, I meant "carrot") was where my personal choice of text colour was (#ff0000 - red). Now it's gone since the update earlier today, and now we have "pale red" and "strong red." I refuse to use a different shade of red. I must now click "More Colors..." and choose my preferred shade of red then click "ok" every time I make a post. Including this one.

This effectively doubles the amount of clicks I have to make to change my text to red. Why did red get removed from the initial mini-palette?

tl;dr: Red?

Not yet.

Posting in the different shades of red to see how they look. This is probably the better one of the two.

Third line. Too bright. Closer to a pink.

I still prefer the original vibrant red I've always used. It doesn't mesh very well with the night forest theme, but eh. Who uses that?

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Not yet.

Posting in the different shades of red to see how they look. This is probably the better one of the two.

Third line. Too bright. Closer to a pink.

I still prefer the original vibrant red I've always used. It doesn't mesh very well with the night forest theme, but eh. Who uses that?

I do!  That way, I don't give myself a headache when I read the forums.

That's unfortunate. Still though, is there any reason for the removal of the red? I guess I should just start writing out the colour codes instead of wasting clicks. Or try more of that darker red. It's not so bad.

On 1/18/2017 at 0:49 AM, Makaze said:

JavaScript: Rich Post Templates 1.0.2

Automatically adds a custom HTML template to your post fields. To use it, click the Post Templates button next to Submit Reply in the reply field.

How to Install

Edited by Makaze

19 minutes ago, Raven said:

That seems neat, but your "how to install" link is linking back to this thread.

Whoops... Guess the links are too old.

EDIT: Here: 

Edited by Makaze