Top Posters In This Topic

Update for 5056 (T20):

7am PDT 7/4: 87

6am PDT 7/5: 132

6am PDT 7/6: 170

6am PDT 7/7: 188

6:30am PDT 7/9: 219

6am PDT 7/10: 227

Teams faced detailed in theĀ previous post. Highest Def score is still 288 (out of 11). Did a single battle with Fae instead of Nino to get her to cap HM (I didn't feel like doing a whole round of TT battles for it =P ), and ran into a lovely Horse Emblem team...had to basically play with my back to the wall, because it was on a map where Eldigan/Reinhardt overlapped completely and Reinhardt/Cecilia's ranges had some overlap, so only Cecilia could be baited out safely on T1 (praise be to Sophia). Still made it out with everyone alive, but that was the close call for the day.

6 hours ago, Thienphu said:

Hi, i got a 3* female corrin (+def/-res), is it worth to make her a 5*. If it is worth what should i give her?

1- wrong thread for that sort of questions; try the Ask Fire Emblem Questions and Get Them Answered Thread that's pinned.

2- Not really unless you really want to or have no other options for the tanky/magical/debuffing blue unit that you feel you need.

1 hour left, and never did get any defense wins. That's a real bummer since it basically negates all my feather gain going from T19 to 20. I don't really know what I'm going to do so this doesn't happen again since everything I tried that's worked before just suddenly didn't work this time.

34 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

1 hour left, and never did get any defense wins. That's a real bummer since it basically negates all my feather gain going from T19 to 20. I don't really know what I'm going to do so this doesn't happen again since everything I tried that's worked before just suddenly didn't work this time.

No defense wins for me, either. Apparently shoving Alfonse onto my cavalry team doesn't give the greatest results.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

No defense wins for me, either. Apparently shoving Alfonse onto my cavalry team doesn't give the greatest results.

If my standard defense teams wouldn't do it, usually a mono color blue team or one with a low level Olivia on it would clutch out a win before the week was up, but no dice this time.

Perhaps the maps just didn't lend themselves to my units. I had an especially time with my matches on these maps, so maybe it was the same for people facing my teams too.

Season 23 (1.3.0 S9) Results:

Score: 4,836 (New Record!)
Defense: 288

yXqVDyL.png

I used most of my feathers over the past month to promoting the Askr trio and it's already paying off, this week breaking my old high score by 16 points.Ā  Unfortunately Alfonse can barely do half the things Ike can, and is mostly limited to dueling enemy Hectors and the many Summer Tiki I encountered.Ā  His skill set is fairly basic, but I'd rather not use precious Swordbreaker fodder on him if I can help it.Ā 

The Nino - Reinhardt matchup has become so dicey since they released Quickened Pulse last month.Ā  Not to say it was 100% reliable before, but it's gotten to the point where I feel that Julia is a necessary component to my core team, rather than a voluntary one...

Season 23 Hall of Fame:

Spoiler

ArPofPz.png

First time I've seen a -Blade Caeda in the arena.Ā  For some reason I always think she's slower than she actually is (it's probably the dress), which almost led to a situation.Ā  This one isn't even +Spd.

hplXKBV.png

Glass-cannon Ninian?Ā  Pretty gutsy.

jqcX2zL.png

I was surprised this was the only summer unit I found that didn't keep the default weapon.Ā  Red mages are pretty powerful now, and this guy has it covered.

uKdvn1a.png

Probably the strongest Close Counter user other than Takumi that I've encountered thus far.Ā  Unlike with DC, it doesn't seem like there's many ranged units who benefit much from CC.

Previous Season Results:

Ā 

So even after boosting my score to 4906, I felt just short of the mark toĀ stayĀ in Tier 20.

I think I'll just stop trying to get the highest score possible in Tier 20. The only thing I lose by demoting is 1000 feathers, so wasting Dueling Crest isn't worth it.Ā 

I was kind of lazy in the Arena this week. I mostly went for the Arena quests and didn't care about deathless or not. I did spend one crest on my final run to get a deathless score of 4792. I could probably raise my scoreĀ a lot if I tried out a team with Hector, Nowi+1, Peri, and some red unit...probably a mage like Katarina?

Ā 

I got my first defense win using Hector, Reinhardt, Peri, and Xander within the first few hours of the season, so I decided to try out other teams using Lucius because I want to show him off to the world. I ended up settling on a team with Camus, Reinhardt, Azura, and Lucius because why not? I got two more defense wins, and one had Hector set as the lead, so I have no idea how that happened. Unless someone else on the team got offed, and they surrendered. (Until then, I'm choosing to believe Lucius had a hand in it. XD)

Back to tier 20 but no defense wins this week which is a bummer, thankfully I don't need to worry about staying in tier 20 so I'll just do a 4000+ run and go to tier 19, I'd promote the starters to 5* to have an easier time but right now I'm saving feathers to create a 5*+10 Sophia which is gonna be awesome!Ā 

4737.Down to tier 18. I only used a 4* Legion who was missing some skills as a bonus unit, so of course I wasn't going to advance to 20.

This upcoming week, I'll get back to 19.

The week after, when Sharena is a bonus unit, I'll finally shoot for tier 20.

Back to Tier 19.Ā  I hope the Map Rotation's not too bad.Ā  I actually liked this one.Ā  I don't think I had too much trouble getting a Deathless Streak, but nowhere close to stay in Tier 20.

2,500 feathers for 4,732 offence points;
Ā  Ā 900 feathers for 564 defence points;
1,700 feathers forĀ demotion into tier 17Ā (how the fuck did I manage that);
Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  3 orbs for the same feat.

5,100 feathers and 3 orbs overall. Iā€™m the loseriest of losers. Thanks, Alfonse.

Edited by Vaximillian

Score: 4846 (Rank ~550/~14000 in Tier 19);Ā Avg. 692 +/- 4 per battle.

Defense: 580 (6)

Tier: 19 --> 20

Total Earnings: 6400 Feathers + 4 Orbs

Offense/Defense Team: Fae+2, Eldigan+1, Peri, Ursula

I do not have a 5* green horse unit yet which is why Fae is in the team (she also makes a nice score boosting cushion). Ā After getting my desired score, I ran 4* vanilla Gunter in place of Fae; yielding aboutĀ ~678 perĀ battle.

Score: 4824Ā  ---> 2500 Feathers
Defense: 378Ā  ----> 700 Feathers
Tier 19 -> 20 ----> 3000 Feathers

Total: 6200 Feathers + 4 Orbs.

Quite a nice season, the promotion to T20 wasn't even close. While I forgot to check the Rank when collecting the feathers, the last Time I checked yesterday it was about 1600 or something like that. Too bad that I can't really achieve much this season though, since actually staying in T20 is way out of my league. A shame, since the current rotation is by far my favourite one.
On the bright side, I already got 2 defense wins for safe 700 Feathers, so I can change up to a real defense Team for maybe bumping it up to 900. Funnily enough, both defenses came from the exact same person. What a poor guy, considering my defensteam was a scumbag one consisting of 3 Lvl 1 3* hiding a fully decked out 5* Hector at lvl 40.

Not going to burn any crests this season, as long as I'm going to get over 4100 points with my daily swords, I'm set.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, ignis_z said:

Plis how many points are needed for reach tier 20? the last week how many? i did a deathless 4816 today

I got promoted to T20 with 4824 while still having a lot of leeway. 4816 could very well be enough this season, but It's far too early to tell.

Surprise Vantage is so annoying. I nailed my first three battles but right at the end of the third, tried to finish off a Lucina who had Vantage without paying close enough attention and got a completely avoidable death.

BackĀ to Tier 19 I go. Tried to pull Sanaki or Roy to complete my TA+Raven Cecilia but to no avail. I did get decent fodder (Selena and Laslow) and a bad 4* Merric though so I fed his Special to her. With QR2 she doesn'tĀ need Glacies in most situations and the QP seal lets her charge it quickly so why the heck not, it's good for offense scoring. I still expect to drop right back down due to 4* Gunter being my bonus unit. At least his buffs makeĀ the matches pretty easy.

Score of 4800 on tier 19.

I don't have hopes of going to tier 20, so I'm not even trying to up my score. Just waiting for some defense wins.

My team was: Ninian 40+1, Summer Gaius 40+1, Ryoma 40+1 and Nowi 40+1.
Only Ryoma has a full build, I just threw them together because they were all +1 and I wanted to see how much I could score with this team.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Score of 4800 on tier 19.

I don't have hopes of going to tier 20, so I'm not even trying to up my score. Just waiting for some defense wins.

My team was: Ninian 40+1, Summer Gaius 40+1, Ryoma 40+1 and Nowi 40+1.
Only Ryoma has a full build, I just threw them together because they were all +1 and I wanted to see how much I could score with this team.Ā 

i readed with 4.8+ u can reach 20 i have 4816.Ā 

Got 4844 this time. Ā Usually I get someĀ variety with my point match ups, but I think all the teams I fought in my deathless run were 692 this time.Ā Ā 

Don't think I'll try to fish for higher points unless the cutoff to stay is within reach.Ā  This is my 3rd time in Tier 20, and it seems to be my destiny to forever bounce between 19 and 20, hehe.Ā :lol:

Holy heck, I made it to Tier 19 :OĀ 

Was no expecting that. I'd happily bounce between Tiers 18 and 19, but I think this is just a fluke. I'm expecting to be back in Tier 17 before long.

56 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Holy heck, I made it to Tier 19 :OĀ 

Was no expecting that. I'd happily bounce between Tiers 18 and 19, but I think this is just a fluke. I'm expecting to be back in Tier 17 before long.

Since Tier 18 is only going to be easier to promote from, it might not be as impossible as you think.

It felt impossible for me to promote to tier 19, let alone 20 at first, and I think I can bounce between the two now...