Nintendo World Report TV just uploaded a footage that we did not seen yet

I just looked at their channel that was just uploaded today and they did confirmed from this video description that this was taken from PAX, but I did looked at the video, I managed to see Python and Forsyth looked like in the Summary infobox after completing the battle (small glance of their artwork from the face looks like) and more view of the Deliverance Hideout. And I did seen more of the Silver Coins that the chest got a Pack of 20 Silver Coins got added. (I wondered if this could be the Silver Purse item that we saw from the other PAX video when Mae killed one of Grieth's men)

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo World Report just uploaded an another video. I see that Gray has a skill called Transmute and our first look at the Levin Sword that is now called Lightning Sword that was mentioned in the Dutch Comic Con by superkyon from Reddit is indeed correct. Tobin has a Critical Hit Cutoff Scene and a quote.

Edited by King Marth 64

30 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

The only thing that worries me a bit is the lag in the transition right before combat (hopefully this won't occur with New 3DS systems, just like with Fates). I immensely love everything else.

It's just a demo so maybe that's why it's like that. 

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

It's just a demo so maybe that's why it's like that. 

Yes, I remember it was the case with Fates at E3 too, but that was long before release whereas Echoes should be complete by now. I hope you're right anyway!

25 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

Yes, I remember it was the case with Fates at E3 too, but that was long before release whereas Echoes should be complete by now. I hope you're right anyway!

I assume the demo build is simply unoptimised or just really early. I would be more concerned if it happened in the eShop demo available to the public, etc.

5 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

Another one.

Not really anything there except Leon's wondrous 19 hit rate on that brigand on a grave.

Prepare for Gaiden hit rates.

Pretty much, but to be fair, you shouldn't be attacking enemies on Graves unless you've got a spell : P

damn, that new aura animation is really nice

completely different from the one that shadow dragon had, but still building off the same general idea as the NES version. looks great

Woo best girl did a thing <3.

That animation looks beautiful though. I like how they kept it like the original with the spirals but updated it.

2 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Geez, how many are there?

They're uploading sporadically, but it's footage from PAX East so it's unlikely to be a lot of things we haven't seen.

4 minutes ago, unique said:

damn, that new aura animation is really nice

completely different from the one that shadow dragon had, but still building off the same general idea as the NES version. looks great

It's got the whole "magical cyclone" look that SD had. Honestly, I think I like SD's more-- it's just more powerful and flashy looking.

Also, fun detail: Seraphim leaves feathers in its aftermath after it connects.

Yeah, they seem to upload every 1-2 hours. Though I'm pretty sure all we'll get is animations and stuff. I don't see them posting any story cutscene or show off characters we haven't seen.

1 minute ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I'm crossing my fingers that they'll release another Alm-side one where the cursor floats over Python or Forsyth for a split second just so I can get a glimpse. 

Just a glimpse...that's all we need....