Sign in to follow this  
Zervinio

Advice on a new hero

Hello everyone, i just got a reinhardt but surprise surprise he has a -atk/+res IV. Can i still make him work through skills because i really wanted him...

4 minutes ago, Zervinio said:

Hello everyone, i just got a reinhardt but surprise surprise he has a -atk/+res IV. Can i still make him work through skills because i really wanted him...

Give him Hone Cavalry buff and run the generic Lancebreaker build with DB and Lancebreaker

Lancebreaker Reinhardt with HC generally still have amazing 2 color coverage. Its not as broken as the ussual coverage but its plenty

Edited by JSND

Usable in a sense he still do his job yes

He's not going to be as broken as +ATK Reinhardt but

-atk Reinhardt AFTER Hone Cavalry:

- Red: Everything is dead

- Blue: Nowi, Ninian, Florina, Effie, Jagen, Olwen, Linde, Odin, Mae, Caeda, Ursula survives.

None of them survives with more than 12 HP except Nowi, this means Deathblow fixes them nicely.

- Colorless: A tons of Colorless surviving with above 12 HP. So this is where it gets shaky. As far as Archer goes, Rebecca is the missing kills surviving with 3 HP. Faye survive at 16 HP so she's going to be some issue

So for Arena he should work pretty fine. For a unit to be amazing in Arena, they need to have a solid niche or they can handle 2 color by themselves, and -ATk Reinhardt after Hone Cavalry does the later pretty well

Tempest Trial is probably a different story though

That said once you find a better Reinhardt you can merge this one to the other