New Info from Famitsu livestream this Thursday

Namarid

12 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

wait so the schedule didnt say anything about when fe warriors is on right? also u need an account to watch niconico live?

• The tweet says that the information will be in the stream's opening segment.
  • Yes you do.

11 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

oh ok. guess i'll make an account just for this then lmao

I wouldn't bother. 99.9% of free accounts get kicked out during livestreams.

And someone will upload it on Youtube the moment it ends.

31 minutes ago, Escalario said:

I wouldn't bother. 99.9% of free accounts get kicked out during livestreams.

And someone will upload it on Youtube the moment it ends.

I kept mine during the Smash tourney that showed off Corrin and Bayonetta (while spamming "We've got trouble!" no less). Have used it a couple of times since for Inti Creates' streams on there.

Edited by The DanMan

14 hours ago, The DanMan said:

That will actually start 11 AM tomorrow for us on the East Coast. My first day of college, meaning I won't be able to catch the news live.

If you mean East Coast United States then....no? No it won't at all, it'll start at 6 AM on the 31st for us if it starts 7 PM JST since Japan is 13 hours ahead of EST...? Unless I've messed up the time conversion but I don't think I have? 

Edited by Solaris998

7 hours ago, Solaris998 said:

If you mean East Coast United States then....no? No it won't at all, it'll start at 6 AM on the 31st for us if it starts 7 PM JST since Japan is 13 hours ahead of EST...? Unless I've messed up the time conversion but I don't think I have? 

Oh, I thought it was all day; didn't see the starting time.

3 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Oh, I thought it was all day; didn't see the starting time.

Ah okay, sorry I didn't mean to sound aggressive or anything just thought I was going crazy for a minute. It's a 24 hour stream but it doesn't start midnight of that day it seems.

Edited by Solaris998

5 hours ago, Solaris998 said:

Ah okay, sorry I didn't mean to sound aggressive or anything just thought I was going crazy for a minute. It's a 24 hour stream but it doesn't start midnight of that day it seems.

So 6 AM tomorrow then? Yeah, Ill just wait for updates here and on youtube then.

I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow to what will probably be an explosion over them revealing two or four characters almost everyone thinks will be in the game anyway.

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow to what will probably be an explosion over them revealing two or four characters almost everyone thinks will be in the game anyway.

Is this a good explosion or a bad one? Because if they riot after all the complaining about only new characters then...that's actually kind of sad.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Is this a good explosion or a bad one? Because if they riot after all the complaining about only new characters then...that's actually kind of sad.

I'm gonna assume bad because I'm thinking they'll probably show a few more Fates characters, as if that'll mean SD only gets Marth n' Tiki.  Though I'm sure that even if SD characters are shown, people will complain.  That's just what having opinions on the internet is about.  And it seems every news byte we get, people complain at least a little.

I'd love for nothing more than to be proven wrong in regards to the fan reaction, but I'm not expecting that to be the case.

38 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'm gonna assume bad because I'm thinking they'll probably show a few more Fates characters, as if that'll mean SD only gets Marth n' Tiki.  Though I'm sure that even if SD characters are shown, people will complain.  That's just what having opinions on the internet is about.  And it seems every news byte we get, people complain at least a little.

I'd love for nothing more than to be proven wrong in regards to the fan reaction, but I'm not expecting that to be the case.

Or, on the flip side, rejoice. #BrightSides

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Or, on the flip side, rejoice. #BrightSides

I myself have bright sides for the game and would be fine with hearing about the people accompanying Marth.

But I'm gonna keep to expecting that people will complain a lot regardless of whatever news they deliver, and we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

I myself have bright sides for the game and would be fine with hearing about the people accompanying Marth.

But I'm gonna keep to expecting that people will complain a lot regardless of whatever news they deliver, and we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

Fair enough. Its not something that's actually debatable anyway

33 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

31 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Fair enough. Its not something that's actually debatable anyway

Well, of course people are going to complain no matter what is shown. The people following this game aren't monolithic in their desires.

Regardless of what gets shown, the people who got what they want are going to be silent while the people who didn't will complain, creating the illusion of an unpleasable fanbase.

So this starts 11am in the UK...ugh I hate waiting.

Honestly, at this point I don't think people will complain that much if SD gets revealed, unless it's those hoping for Azura or the little sisters.

I won't be able to watch it live though, so I'll be using SF for updates. Let me know if a certain somebody gets announced.

XaneXaneXaneXane