Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

15 minutes ago, SB. said:

Now that I have some more time I'll actually formalise this instead of prodding around.

##Vote: Michelaar

Their presence in this game has been pretty low overall and they only really engage with the people who are trying to murder them. Their contributions otherwise have been mostly sparse and insignificant, with votes that leave a lot to bee desired. His vote on Mackc2 during day 1 was for misinterpreting a joke, essentially. As a sidenote Anime had similar logic that I disliked, but her other contributions were stronger.

Speaking of Mich and Anime, I think his response to her vote on him was kind of awful. It basically says "yeah your vote is fine BUT I DIDN'T RESPOND EARLIER BECAUSE I WAS ASLEEP" when iirc nobody called him out on not responding quickly enough. This reads as really, really panicky. I also find it baffling that they Never Had An Opinion On Arcanite (capitalised because what the fuck) when they were the main wagon until the end of Day 1. There's no way that a townie actually does this.

Moving on to Day 2, they open with a short opinion post on every player but never really votes off of it. Greencapps and Mackc are his main opinions but they aren't really substantial, and he says he's not over his Mackc scumread but I don't think he ever addresses Mackc again. He seems to have a negative opinion on flipped scum!Rex, but avoids commiting to saying anything definite about him. Capps votes him for this post and Michelaar attempts to assert his dominance by voting back. Or something like that. It's kind of like what happened today, honestly.

I don't think their conversation with Rex is alignment indicative because it's mostly a clarification thing. What IS telling is their insistance on still killing Greencapps, trying to check if people think he's clear and then saying nothing on Rex despite apparently not liking them much in their start of day post. Again, he doesn't engage in the end of day wagons (only tunnels Green, ignoring DB and Rex) which is not a thing that townies do.

tl;dr Michelaar is not trying to actually figure out the mafia. They rarely do anything that isn't based around survival/being voted and somehow lack opinions on the major wagons of the day which is fucking ridiculous. This doesn't come from someone who's actually trying to scumhunt.

Excuse me, but your first point is just plain wrong. I'm sorry, if you refuse to read my posts, that's your problem, but I certainly but a lot of effort in.

Uhm...... ok? It wasn't meant to be panicky, it was just saying that because I missed a lot of posts, and wanted to let you all know why I was absent. And no, I didn't have an opinion on Arcanite. I don't like following wagons on day 1. And I really think people weren't even giving Arcanite a fair chance.

Uhm.. I did though? I voted Greencapps, based on that post, just not in the same post. And no, I didn't feel like I needed to address him. Maybe you feel like I should have done that, fair enough, but I was focusing on something else. I wasn't feeling the Rex case, even if it did turn out to be true. If it isn't mentioned, you can generally assume it to be something i'm not interested in. 

My conversation with Rex? I.... really don't know what you're talking about. I don't think I have ever said anything to him. I think you're talking about a joke here, that you misunderstood. I have also never tunneled him, like you seem to think. This point is pretty void, honestly.

I think you are just grasping at straws here, honestly. I suspect you because you generally make posts with.... 3 words? I'm really not feeling your case either since it's full of holes and most of the time you just go along with people instead of doing anything yourself. Quite an easy way to go unnoticed, if you ask me. Also, greencapps, I don't like how you say about yourself that you're proven when that was clearly not the case, and I still suspect you. 

Also, I am perfectly fine with claiming, i've hinted at my role before, but i'm not thinking any of you believe me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah dude you've had like 0 game impact. Have you done anything that actually changed the the flow of the game? Because that matters more than just "I made posts".

If you didn't think that Arcanite was mafia, why did you not defend them or look into the voters? Instead you did nothing and almost watched them get lynched. This is what Rex did to Bartozio after the lynch, coming up with an opinion that they never bothered to explain beforehand to say "hey this wasn't my fault guys".

Yeah, you didn't vote in your initial posts despite the opinions being there. You just waited which is weird because you had your opinions and didn't use them until you came under attack.

Your conversation was you saying that you didn't understand one of his points and he explained it. Tbh calling it a conversation might have been a stretch because there wasn't a lot to it and you never really did anything with the information.

If you don't have an argument to that debunks why I'm town you it actually just shows that you aren't reading the game and you're just picking and choosing you want to acknowledge.

28 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Excuse me, but your first point is just plain wrong. I'm sorry, if you refuse to read my posts, that's your problem, but I certainly but a lot of effort in.

Except it totally isn't he's absolutely correct in saying you're extremely passive when not defending yourself.

28 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Uhm...... ok? It wasn't meant to be panicky, it was just saying that because I missed a lot of posts, and wanted to let you all know why I was absent. And no, I didn't have an opinion on Arcanite. I don't like following wagons on day 1. And I really think people weren't even giving Arcanite a fair chance

This is just an atrocious retort. Just because you didn't mean to be panicky doesn't mean you weren't. Also "thinking people were giving them a hard time" is a fucking opinion. Not saying anything about it is what scum do and what you did.

29 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Uhm.. I did though? I voted Greencapps, based on that post, just not in the same post.

Fair

30 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

And no, I didn't feel like I needed to address him. Maybe you feel like I should have done that, fair enough, but I was focusing on something else. I wasn't feeling the Rex case, even if it did turn out to be true. If it isn't mentioned, you can generally assume it to be something i'm not interested in. 

But not saying anything on a matter to imply a position is not a townie play it's a scum play. That way for you do need to switch sides you can claim that you always thought that you just never said it.

33 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

My conversation with Rex? I.... really don't know what you're talking about. I don't think I have ever said anything to him. I think you're talking about a joke here, that you misunderstood

That's literally what he just said.

33 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I have also never tunneled him, like you seem to think. This point is pretty void, honestly.

You absolutely tunneled me. 

I think this point is pretty void, honestly.

35 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I think you are just grasping at straws here, honestly. I suspect you because you generally make posts with.... 3 words? I'm really not feeling your case either since it's full of holes and most of the time you just go along with people instead of doing anything yourself. Quite an easy way to go unnoticed, if you ask me. Also, greencapps, I don't like how you say about yourself that you're proven when that was clearly not the case, and I still suspect you. 

1.SB. may have a lot of shorter posts but there are a good amount of them, they do something, and he also has a lot of large posts. He's active in the conversation unlike you.

2.  I love how you just discribed your own play while attempting to discredit his. Well minus the going with other people part. He actually helps the town consolidate votes while you show up say some vague bullshit then fuck off.

3. Dude you are literally red Kellum I forget you exist 90% of the time. I can't at the same for SB.

4. K

41 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Also, I am perfectly fine with claiming, i've hinted at my role before, but i'm not thinking any of you believe me.

What this have to do with SB.'s post? The fact you put this here seems like you're a mafian desperately trying to show he's trustworthy.

15 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I am a vanilla townie.

Press X to doubt.

Even if you were one you're pretty shit and ends up just helping the scum by being an incredible scapegoat.

58 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Except it totally isn't he's absolutely correct in saying you're extremely passive when not defending yourself.

This is just an atrocious retort. Just because you didn't mean to be panicky doesn't mean you weren't. Also "thinking people were giving them a hard time" is a fucking opinion. Not saying anything about it is what scum do and what you did.

Fair

But not saying anything on a matter to imply a position is not a townie play it's a scum play. That way for you do need to switch sides you can claim that you always thought that you just never said it.

That's literally what he just said.

You absolutely tunneled me. I

think this point is pretty void, honestly.

1.SB. may have a lot of shorter posts but there are a good amount of them, they do something, and he also has a lot of large posts. He's active in the conversation unlike you.

2.  I love how you just discribed your own play while attempting to discredit his. Well minus the going with other people part. He actually helps the town consolidate votes while you show up say some vague bullshit then fuck off.

3. Dude you are literally red Kellum I forget you exist 90% of the time. I can't at the same for SB.

4. K

What this have to do with SB.'s post? The fact you put this here seems like you're a mafian desperately trying to show he's trustworthy.

Press X to doubt.

Even if you were one you're pretty shit and ends up just helping the scum by being an incredible scapegoat.

Ok, rude. You may believe what you want, but I don't feel like you're helping town either, because you can't do anything for yourself and instead just do whatever someone else who happened to believe in you does. But to be honest, i'm really done with this for now. It seems like no matter what I say, you're just getting back at me with posts like this. You have litterally done nothing to indicate you were town. I never tunneled you, I can't convince you. You are so stubborn and it's really annoying, even though I am stubborn too. I am quite done with this though.

## Unvote

##Vote: Greencapps.

3 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Shinori-Scum(?)

Ima need to know how Im scum.

Like logically thinking from outside my point of view, unless you think scum team is me, Rex and DB, I find it hard to see me as scum from the day 2 lynch but I guess that's just me.

1 hour ago, Shinori said:

Ima need to know how Im scum.

Like logically thinking from outside my point of view, unless you think scum team is me, Rex and DB, I find it hard to see me as scum from the day 2 lynch but I guess that's just me.

I don't think you or Anime are scum.

I'm just saying y'all could be scum.

Everyone else has a role claim, in the case of SB. I'm nearly 100% positive he's town, you just don't. 

Nothing more nothing less.

finally someone else agrees

After reading... I can understand the cases on Magnificence Infernape and Michelaar....

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

## Unvote

##Vote: Greencapps.

.... so you're just gonna vote Capps? In my opinion.... Capps was basically cleared of any guilt imo after SB's Daykill shenanigan

Any particular reason why you'd think they were faking their reaction? Or something? Are you just voting them cause you're annoyed?

Day 3.1 - Votals
LKGeg3G.jpg

Shinori (3) - Magnificence Incarnate, Rapier, Arcanite
Michelaar (2) - SB, Greencapps
Greencapps (1) - Michelaar
Magnificence Incarnate (1) - Shinori

Not Voting (3): Anime27arts, DefaultBeep, Mackc2

You have 49 hours and 54 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Edited by Prims

1 hour ago, SB. said:

Roles are not absolute guarantees of being town.

Yea I know, I've been duped before.

Though I doubt a jailer would be mafian.

Not certain about follower but I don't think that'd be a mafian role.

With Rapier I put a tentative town by him cause supposedly insomniac could be mafian. I doubt he is but he could.

The list isn't 100% accurate it's just a mix of what we know and, in the case of  some of the town reads, what I think.

Also I like how Beep has only one post today which is just him saying he's here, apologizing he hasn't been here, not voting, and nobody's noticed.

I don't like that.

##Unvote

##Vote:DefaultBeep

I am still ok with killing Mich though.

##Unvote  yeah  I'm not sure I have anything other than that possibly being a bus atm.

@SB. I followed Boron on night 1 because I agreed with Shinori's case on her but wasn't sure that she was mafia because she was more active in discussions than how she usually is as mafia.

1 hour ago, Greencapps said:

Also I like how Beep has only one post today which is just him saying he's here, apologizing he hasn't been here, not voting, and nobody's noticed.

I don't like that.

Hiya, I'm back again. I'm kinda surprised it's taken this long for someone to point out my absence, to be honest. I haven't had a whole lot of time to be as active here on the forums, so my apologies. That said, I think I got a little bit out of the past few (okay actually a lot I've been gone for a while) hours.

I've been wary about Mack for a while, but the whole jailer gambit doesn't strike me as something that Mafia would do/lie about. And it certainly doesn't seem like it was a lie, since Arcanite's ability didn't work, which Mack seemed to expect. Plus Marth "confirmed" Mack's ability; Marth's claim seems a bit less believable since it doesn't really say a whole lot, but since I don't think Mack was lying, I'll assuming that Marth wasn't lying either. Mack has fallen lower on my scum radar so far today.

Shinori has a pretty solid case about Marth, but I don't fully agree that it's a definitive sign of Mafia. He did focus heavily on me, but there wasn't anyone really notable to focus on otherwise during Day 2 that I remember, and he had already brought up cases against Rex before, so I don't feel that his willingness to vote Rex was terribly suspicious. Of course, I don't fully agree with his posts, but I can't argue that he had some decent if not solid reasoning against me, so I wouldn't say that alone is cause for suspicion.

SB.'s case against Michelaar doesn't add much new, but it nicely combines all the arguments against Michelaar that have been brought up for a while now, plus a bit more regarding his Day 2 activity. I've mentioned it before, but I don't find Michelaar's lack of contribution to be as justified as some others here that have been either absent or only providing short posts. It's already been about a full day since the day period started, so I guess a vote might be in order.

##Vote: Michelaar

Again, I apologize for my long disappearance, and hopefully I'll find time to be on here more, since I don't exactly like having the same issue as Michelaar and Rex Glacies.

I can buy into that, Marth. You could still be scum Rolecop (don't assume Marth is clear at *YLO without thinking please town) but I don't think it's that likely now.

I'm pretty sure that Michelaar ignored my reply because he can't actually refute it. Nice work there, mister townie!

I will reread Shinori now.

Yeah I think scum Shinori would just vote Arcanite on page 10 because the narrative for him to change his vote was there and reasonable. I think this shows Shinori was actually giving it some thought rather than taking the easy option for his vote. I think his logic throughout day 1 is consistent enough to set my mind at rest, even if his day 2 kind of sucked objectively because Destiny 2 is a pretty okay game. This guy probably isn't mafia.

I don't have any reason to find Michelaar townie other than meta tbh. Its true that none of his posts have directed the flow of the game anywhere or tried to be proactive. The meta I have on him is that in the last game he couldn't come up with a case on anyone at all and just hopped on to the wagons late.