What would you do if...

Dragoncat

Not be surprised, but disappointed.

WWYDI the Blue Lion childhood friend squad (Dimitri, Felix, Sylvain, Ingrid) were in your house arguing over who ate the last waffle?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convince Ingrid to join the Black Eagles and be my waifu.

WWYDI you saw a got milk commercial but got no milk in your fridge?

Keep it a pet.

WWYDI you are a dictator like Phat Putin, Pooh Bear, or Obese Rocket Man and you are trying to ruin Christmas?

Wash my head. I remember when I was kid going to preschool/day care that a bird poop landed on my sleeve, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late as I already wiped that shit over my face. I was trying to wipe snot from my nose, only to get bird shit on my face.

WWYDI if you are Rudolf but you need to take dump mid flight, but you are flying over a huge crowd of people with lots of children?

Pull over, land, and find the nearest bathroom, Emperor privledges mean any bathroom is fair game.

(Rudolf is the Shadows of Valentia character. The reindeer is Rudolph.)

WWYDI you were a farm hand for Alm and you had to tell him some business, but you're pretty sure he's having a romantic romp with Celica behind that door?

Good, because I am in the business of adult entertainment and I have been filming in secret. I just feel a little guilty about it now and want to share the profits.

WWYDI we traded the President for the Queen across the pond for the next four years?

See how it is.  Maybe our country could use a big wakeup call about what an actual monarchy is like.

WWYDI a Binding Blade remake expanded Roy's ending marriage to literally any other female playable unit in the game? (This includes Guinevere and Idunn BTW.)

Take it and keep it as a memento.

WWYDI you found the first season of Digimon DVDs in the dollar store? I found volume 1 and volume 2 with a total of 49 episodes, but I think I might be missing volume 3 since there are 54 episodes, unless the American version cut out some episodes.

Well I already own the whole season set and I don't think I need to replace it any time soon (and it does have all 54 episodes).  Ultimately just think it's pretty cool that a Dollar Store is selling anime DVDs even if it's a more mainstream one.

WWYDI the next video game you played turned out to be one where the last remaining woman in that games universe had a responsibility to repopulate it all by herself?

I would buy the game if it is rated AO.

WWYDI you run out of salt and pepper?

Edited by XRay

Buy new containers.

WWYDI  you were transported to the planet Cahn-tohr by aliens and you had your body repurposed and engineered to lay eggs the size and weight of cylinder blocks for 5 Earth years every day and every 2 hours, and then changed back into your original body, and then you were brought back to Earth safe and sound, and everything that was yours was left as it was, then you found out all of your recorded events became a worldwide bestselling book about your experience?