Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

9 hours ago, paleontologist-apologist said:

Hello! I exist. I generally use Mars as a nickname. A lot of people call me Eli as well.

Welcome to the forest Mars! I hope you enjoy your time here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Salutations, one and all. I'm Ouzyxol (call me Ouzy if you want). I've been a user of SF and a lurker on the Forums for, oh, about 7~8 years now. I just moved, and decided 'why not make a SF account'.

So yes, here am I! Seems to me most other people come here to make their first post. I'll probably be on from time to time, poking about, seeing what's going on. Who knows, maybe I'll someday find some interesting topic to add to the Forums.

On 7/13/2021 at 6:15 AM, MonicaBrown said:

Hello everyone guys, i am new here!

8 minutes ago, Ouzyxol said:

Salutations, one and all. I'm Ouzyxol (call me Ouzy if you want). I've been a user of SF and a lurker on the Forums for, oh, about 7~8 years now. I just moved, and decided 'why not make a SF account'.

So yes, here am I! Seems to me most other people come here to make their first post. I'll probably be on from time to time, poking about, seeing what's going on. Who knows, maybe I'll someday find some interesting topic to add to the Forums.

Welcome, you two! I hope you enjoy your time here (and sorry about being like 15 days late to the first one, I guess I didn’t get a notification).

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy Doo-Dee folks, I'm a long time visitor and lurking gremlin without an account on the site but am only now deciding I might sign up here.
Have been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since I got 7 on the GBA, became infatuated with tactics games ever since, and FE has always been my favorite.
I've most recently gotten into Dark Diety (I know it's not a real Fire Emblem), and have enjoyed it a great deal. I've not completed every game in the series, but I've played most.
I would not consider myself anything more than a casual player though, I'm not especially good at these games and have never really been one for META tactics and characters.
I'm hoping I can learn some more here, meet people with shared interests, and maybe even contribute something!

Edited by Nazaire

1 hour ago, Nazaire said:

Howdy Doo-Dee folks, I'm a long time visitor and lurking gremlin without an account on the site but am only now deciding I might sign up here.
Have been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since I got 7 on the GBA, became infatuated with tactics games ever since, and FE has always been my favorite.
I've most recently gotten into Dark Diety (I know it's not a real Fire Emblem), and have enjoyed it a great deal. I've not completed every game in the series, but I've played most.
I would not consider myself anything more than a casual player though, I'm not especially good at these games and have never really been one for META tactics and characters.
I'm hoping I can learn some more here, meet people with shared interests, and maybe even contribute something!

Welcome, Nazaire! I hope you enjoy your time here and find all that stuff you want to find.

4 hours ago, Nazaire said:

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a lovely stay and will have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm new here! My name's Dimitri, I've only been a fan of the Fire emblem series for about a year now but it's fair to say that it completely took over my life. Not sure how this thing works tho. I'll figure it out lol. Happy to be here!

1 hour ago, wolfmitri said:

Hi I'm new here! My name's Dimitri, I've only been a fan of the Fire emblem series for about a year now but it's fair to say that it completely took over my life. Not sure how this thing works tho. I'll figure it out lol. Happy to be here!

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here!

1 hour ago, wolfmitri said:

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

Hey y'all. I've been here before , but not as an active user and not on this account. I think I really want to try become one, though! I've beaten Sacred Stones, Awakening, Conquest, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn up until now.  My main interests are NFL, Castlevania (as you could tell by my pfp), and baseball. I also have been trying to get into rugby lately. I have been enjoying the SB Nation series on the Atlanta Falcons recently. I hope to be able to stick around and get to know some people!

1 minute ago, Cardinal2124 said:

Hey y'all. I've been here before , but not as an active user and not on this account. I think I really want to try become one, though! I've beaten Sacred Stones, Awakening, Conquest, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn up until now.  My main interests are NFL, Castlevania (as you could tell by my pfp), and baseball. I also have been trying to get into rugby lately. I have been enjoying the SB Nation series on the Atlanta Falcons recently. I hope to be able to stick around and get to know some people!

30 minutes ago, Cardinal2124 said:

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll enjoy your stay!

Hi, I've been lurking here without an account for a while and finally decided to make one. I've been an FE fan for a while, but I'm still pretty bad at it. Probably won't be very active for a while but I'll try.

2 hours ago, banana_boy said:

Hi, I've been lurking here without an account for a while and finally decided to make one. I've been an FE fan for a while, but I'm still pretty bad at it. Probably won't be very active for a while but I'll try.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:58 AM, banana_boy said:

On 9/8/2021 at 5:22 AM, Aldo said:

Hi! Just realized I had an account already and didn't post here. Probably won't be as active still but

On 9/14/2021 at 11:55 AM, Tmonster18 said:

I’m Tmonster18, major Azelle fan, I am just here to have popular feedback, if you want I can even help with stat averages for FE4 units I’m up for the challenge.

Welcome, all of you! We hope you'll all enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy. I've gotten into Fire Emblem about two years ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it for even a single day since then. I'm relatively new to this forest, but I've mostly been lurking around the FE community for the past couple of months. I've only recently started interacting with others and it's been great! It's so nice to finally share about what I love about these games to others. I'm a huge Archenea fan, and the DS games are my favorite ones to talk about. I've finished every main FE game about 2 months ago, so I'm alright with chatting about any of them in order to get to know others. My top 3 are New Mystery, Radiant Dawn, and Conquest. I'll try to be relatively active, but I might get carried away with college every now and then. I'm hoping to meet new people that share some favorite FE games, chat with anyone who wants to know more about my story/take/thoughts related to FE, and maybe even ask for challenge ideas (FE11 PMU?). Basically, I just want friends who like FE. I'm glad to be here.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:22 AM, Aldo said:

Hi! Just realized I had an account already and didn't post here. Probably won't be as active still but

On 9/14/2021 at 2:55 PM, Tmonster18 said:

I’m Tmonster18, major Azelle fan, I am just here to have popular feedback, if you want I can even help with stat averages for FE4 units I’m up for the challenge.

6 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

Howdy. I've gotten into Fire Emblem about two years ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it for even a single day since then. I'm relatively new to this forest, but I've mostly been lurking around the FE community for the past couple of months. I've only recently started interacting with others and it's been great! It's so nice to finally share about what I love about these games to others. I'm a huge Archenea fan, and the DS games are my favorite ones to talk about. I've finished every main FE game about 2 months ago, so I'm alright with chatting about any of them in order to get to know others. My top 3 are New Mystery, Radiant Dawn, and Conquest. I'll try to be relatively active, but I might get carried away with college every now and then. I'm hoping to meet new people that share some favorite FE games, chat with anyone who wants to know more about my story/take/thoughts related to FE, and maybe even ask for challenge ideas (FE11 PMU?). Basically, I just want friends who like FE. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

Sorry I’m pretty late to the first two, J guess notifications never showed up.

Hi there! I'm Mike. Just recently joined, I've been planning on joining a FE forum for the longest time now to make new friends, but didn't actually get around to it until now.

So how is everyone? I've only played Awakening, Fates, Heroes and Warriors when it comes to Fire Emblem games, but I've found some of my best inspirations from those games. And it goes without saying that I absolutely adore Elise. I figured I'd make that clear now before anyone asks! I'd marry her in a heartbeat. Well, that's enough about me for now. I look forward to making good friends here!

3 hours ago, SuperEliseLover said:

Hi there! I'm Mike. Just recently joined, I've been planning on joining a FE forum for the longest time now to make new friends, but didn't actually get around to it until now.

So how is everyone? I've only played Awakening, Fates, Heroes and Warriors when it comes to Fire Emblem games, but I've found some of my best inspirations from those games. And it goes without saying that I absolutely adore Elise. I figured I'd make that clear now before anyone asks! I'd marry her in a heartbeat. Well, that's enough about me for now. I look forward to making good friends here!

Welcome, welcome! I hope you have fun here!

• 1 month later...

I should probably throw myself into this thread to get the ball rolling. 

Hello, hello, I am indeed somebody who exists. I've been an avid player of Fire Emblem for quite some time, and I'm poking around here to see what's up! 

22 minutes ago, Heritor said:

I should probably throw myself into this thread to get the ball rolling. 

Hello, hello, I am indeed somebody who exists. I've been an avid player of Fire Emblem for quite some time, and I'm poking around here to see what's up! 

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!