Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Hello, my username is kirby1up.

I've been a fire emblem fan for about 9-10 years I'm guessing (briefly checked out radiant dawn from a library, but awakening was the game that got me interested in the series) I've dabbled with most of the games in the franchise with awakening,fates and new mystery of the emblem being my favorites.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/7/2023 at 7:21 PM, Kirby1up said:

Hello, my username is kirby1up.

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

Hello, I'm Wind!

I discovered Serenes Forest years ago, but I didn't make an account back then, and I'm finally here now.

It feels strange to get back to forums, I used to do a lot of roleplays in forums ten years ago or so but nowadays I mainly spend my time on Discord, or writing for my own game. I can't express how much I love Fire Emblem, it's a twenty years old love that started with Blazing Sword which is probably the video game I spend the most hours on. Can't count the number of time I played Hector mode, it's been a decade since my last play and I still think I could rewrite it by memory alone lol

I also liked the recent games, I have been too busy to play Engage yet, but it's the next on my list! Oh, I also used to read a lot of fanfictions on FE.

Anyway, nice to meet you - and I need an avatar now...

On 4/10/2023 at 3:08 PM, Windshipping said:

Hello, I'm Wind!

I discovered Serenes Forest years ago, but I didn't make an account back then, and I'm finally here now.

It feels strange to get back to forums, I used to do a lot of roleplays in forums ten years ago or so but nowadays I mainly spend my time on Discord, or writing for my own game. I can't express how much I love Fire Emblem, it's a twenty years old love that started with Blazing Sword which is probably the video game I spend the most hours on. Can't count the number of time I played Hector mode, it's been a decade since my last play and I still think I could rewrite it by memory alone lol

I also liked the recent games, I have been too busy to play Engage yet, but it's the next on my list! Oh, I also used to read a lot of fanfictions on FE.

Anyway, nice to meet you - and I need an avatar now...

Hi Wind, I'm glad you're here! 

I just signed up as well. You're honestly right about how it feels to be on a forum in 2023. The last time I frequented a forum like this was back in 2010. 

I'm really interested that you said you're writing your own game, because I'm actually writing my own book right now for the first time. Is your game inspired by Fire Emblem? 

On 4/12/2023 at 8:09 PM, Fire_Emblem1998 said:

Hi Wind, I'm glad you're here! 

I just signed up as well. You're honestly right about how it feels to be on a forum in 2023. The last time I frequented a forum like this was back in 2010. 

I'm really interested that you said you're writing your own game, because I'm actually writing my own book right now for the first time. Is your game inspired by Fire Emblem? 

Hi, glad to meet you! Yeah it's so nostalgic, now with social networks this kind of interactions is a bit rarer I feel.

And yes, my game has a Fire Emblem gameplay! It's much more focused on story and character development though.

20 hours ago, Windshipping said:

Hi, glad to meet you! Yeah it's so nostalgic, now with social networks this kind of interactions is a bit rarer I feel.

And yes, my game has a Fire Emblem gameplay! It's much more focused on story and character development though.

That's really cool, I love that. ^^ 

Making a video game is really intimidating to me. Did you have to learn some kind of coding to get started? Writing and making characters is easy enough for me, but I think I'd struggle a lot trying to make a game.

I am living in your walls

started with playing binding blade during high school on online emulators, now I've played every game in the series except for thracia and shadow dragon ds, most recently did engage maddening blind without dlc then bought the dlc and played through that when it all released. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I recently got into the series via Three Houses. I'm no stranger to srpgs since I've also played MegaTen's Devil Survivor duology, in hindsight I'm surprised I didn't try out Awakening or 3DS Fire Emblem back then 🤔

But back to Three House, I've completed Verdant Wind and Crimson Flower so far - I'm currently in the middle of Azure Moon. It's really gotten me hooked on the franchise, I even bought Shadows of Valentia to play later. Will definitely play the older titles as well.

On 5/27/2023 at 10:13 AM, kiryu kazuma said:

Hi, I recently got into the series via Three Houses. I'm no stranger to srpgs since I've also played MegaTen's Devil Survivor duology, in hindsight I'm surprised I didn't try out Awakening or 3DS Fire Emblem back then 🤔

But back to Three House, I've completed Verdant Wind and Crimson Flower so far - I'm currently in the middle of Azure Moon. It's really gotten me hooked on the franchise, I even bought Shadows of Valentia to play later. Will definitely play the older titles as well.

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

Say hi to Majima for me if you see him, ok?

On 4/13/2023 at 4:24 PM, Windshipping said:

Welcome aboard 😀

Hopefully I’ll get to try this game of yours someday 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there! Name's TheRealLifeSaiyan, started with Three Houses, thought it was amazing, went to FE4 and FE3, loved them too, and by now I've finished every game aside from Radiant Dawn and Echoes since my PC Hard Drive corrupted ;P. 

Treck, Samuel and Leonie are my fav characters, Sacred Stones is my fav game and Sigurd and Leif are my personal fav lords!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm Ricardo but everyone calls me Ribs!

I'm a full-time streamer and content creator, and I'm also a freelance graphic designer. I've been gaming all my life and I'm obsessed with Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which happens to be the 2nd Fire Emblem game I play (so many games await haha).

I'm big into Achievement and Trophy hunting, and since Nintendo systems don't have their chievo system I make my own custom lists. Right now I'm hunting the first list I made for Fire Emblem: Three Houses and I'm getting there.

Hope to make a lot of new friends here and share the passion for Fire Emblem with all of you.

Stay safe!

Ribs

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings. I am Rider, aka Chrono in Discord. I am the lead creator of Battle for Aurorai, an FE8 mod starring personalities from the virtual youtuber agency Hololive.1629510736_BattleForAurorai01282022_1644898672122.png.15cab341544058d74ebe6984f5526957.png

I have only played the GBA era in terms of official FE, and Last Promise and Legends of Avenir for hacks, aside from revamp hacks like Project Ember.

Edited by Rider
Adding details

Oh, um... Hello there! Name's George and Honor to meet ya all! I'm Just random European guy, who love FE series And is being around the Internet for while... 

I've completed the GBA Games, but also wish to play Awakening And Warriors And some GBA hacks as well. 

I've been in the Site sometimes, but never made an account till Now. May the Light be with You And Take Care! 💗

Hi hello, recently got really into GBA fire emblem games for a few weeks. I think it was a Youtube video that made me play them again. I have been also starting to play romhacks of them, like randomizers and improvement stuff. I've only ever completed blazing blade funnily enough, though this is mostly because of my attention span struggles do anything in succession. I am gonna actually finish sacred stones, eventually (i did get to chapter 19 though.)

Before this I've played blazing blade and birthright. I never really do this because most of the time I don't know what to say but uh, hi hello again.

Edited by AAww
Edited for proper grammar, I'm just used to speaking without capitalizations

• 1 month later...

well this has been a delayed greeting since i made my account just a bit over a week ago, but ah well, so i am CreeperMaster343, been starting to get into Fire Emblem this year, played Awakening (really enjoyed it), Azure Gleam in Three Hopes, most of the story mode for FEW, currently playing Birthright for fates, and have been watching a playthrough of Azure Moon of Three Houses, and been dabbling in FEH a bit as well, which has been decent overall (for a mobile game)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 3:03 AM, CreeperMaster343 said:

well this has been a delayed greeting since i made my account just a bit over a week ago, but ah well, so i am CreeperMaster343, been starting to get into Fire Emblem this year, played Awakening (really enjoyed it), Azure Gleam in Three Hopes, most of the story mode for FEW, currently playing Birthright for fates, and have been watching a playthrough of Azure Moon of Three Houses, and been dabbling in FEH a bit as well, which has been decent overall (for a mobile game)

Nice! I hope you're enjoying Birthright!

• 3 weeks later...

hi I'm turtle. been a fire emblem fan for about 8 years now but just started playing a year or so ago with fe9/10 and now I've cleared 4 and 5 and am working on 7. made the account to ask about hacking and codes lol

6 hours ago, HTtheTurtle said:

hi I'm turtle. been a fire emblem fan for about 8 years now but just started playing a year or so ago with fe9/10 and now I've cleared 4 and 5 and am working on 7. made the account to ask about hacking and codes lol

Nice you meet you! I hope you have a good time here

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm new here and to forums in general. I've been a casual FE fan since FE 7 but really got into the series with awakening back in 2013 I think when it came out and have gone back and have played 6 upwards staying mostly up date. Been very tempted to try 4 and 5 but just haven't had the time to set them up to play. Anyway I have zero clue what else to put here so sorry 😖

• 1 month later...

Hello, I figure it's about time I sign up for the forums here! I have been a pretty casual fire emblem ever since I first emulated FE7 and FE8 as a high schooler, but this year something clicked and I have just fallen in love with the game. This year i have beaten 8 of the games on harder difficulties, and intend to beat them all next year (and dip my toes into TearRing, Berwick, and Vestaria). I love classic JRPGs and Grand Strategy games, and Fire Emblem is a perfect intersection of my gaming interests. I look forward to lurking on the forums.

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone! I've had an account on here for years that I never used and was content to lurk/glean info off of here sporadically, but I figured I'd just put myself out for a bit. I started with FE7 in middle school (I'm in college now) and have played FE4, FE7, FE8, a bit of FE11, 3H, and Engage. Hopefully I can remember to try and find the time to chat here every so often. Thank you all