• Lady of the Wind
  2. 2. Which Robin has the best Artwork?

• High Deliverer
    • Mystery Tactician
    • Seaside Tactician
    • Festive Tactician
    • Fell Reincarnation
    • Fell Vessel
  3. 3. Which Lucina has the best Artwork?

• Future Witness
    • Spring Exalt
    • Enigmatic Blade
    • Brave Princess
  4. 4. Which Tharja/Rhajat has the best Artwork?

• Dark Shadow
    • "Normal Girl"
    • Obsessive Bride
    • Black Magician
  5. 5. Which Corrin has the best Artwork?

• Fateful Prince
    • Fateful Princess
    • Novice Vacationer
    • Enjoying Tradition

Since there are some Heroes with a lot of Artworks now, I thought, this could be a fun little Question.

You can also talk about your favorite Artwork for Characters, that can't be in the Poll because I can only ask five Questions here.

I think it odd to include the male and female Robins and the male and female Corrins as the same character, personally. I think both Grimas have the best art out of the Robins (although I consider them a separate character to the Robins, but oh well). I picked the best out of the options given, but the Corrins could have made way for another alt heavy character, like Chrom or Xander. 

Out of the Chroms, Bunny Chrom is my favourite, while Naked Xander beats out the other Xanders. I adore Takumi's NY version overall out of the three Takumis. 

Edited by Cute Chao

Summer Robin has the best Robin art imo. She just looks so cute in that style. Though her cup size is not accurate to other depictions of her.

I think Bride Lyn, CYL Lyn, and regular Lyn are the best Lyn arts. I voted Bride Lyn though since I have her with good IVs and she's really good.

Summer Corrin is best Corrin by far imo.

I don't really care too much for the rest, but I voted regular Lucina and Bride Tharja.

My favorite Chrom is horse Chrom.

My favorite Xander is Bunny Xander by far. Suekane Kumiko's style just works perfectly for him to me.

Out of the two Freddys, I love both of course, but I have to pick Summer Freddy because he has the sexiest abs ever and he is just totally hot all around. <3 Suekane Kumiko definitely outdid her own Frederick here. lol

Best Ike is RD Ike, of course. I've always loved his design more than PoR, especially in the Vanguard outfit, and of course, you can never go wrong with Senri Kita drawing stuff.

Best Camilla is NY Camilla because she looks rather modest for once. And the outfit is nice.

Edited by Anacybele

1) Lyn

I feel like Lyn generally has a bit of a doll thing going on, which puts me off quite a bit. I'd say Lady of the Wind is her best one, but she needs to calm her right tit.

2) Robin

F!Grima looks damn good, although the purple is a bit too much for me. The Robins have generally been cursed with some lackluster art. Seaside Tactician looks great, but her art is cluttered by too much random stuff.

3) Lucina

I'm a generally a fan of Kozaki's art style, but that butterfly metal bra sort of weirds me out a little so I must say that original Lucina looks the best.

4) Tharja

Obsessive bride. Say what you will about how she's designed, she's still very well drawn.

5) Corrin

Novice Vacationer. Has one of the sillier injured portraits in the entire game but her artist is great. 

As for some others, I'll just say that I'm glad Eliwood and Cordelia got two alts where they look like their usual selves. They're both supposed to be good-looking, so getting their bizarre art with washed-out colors (a crime against redheads) was odd indeed. Meanwhile, I think Halloween Nowi got the biggest art downgrade in the game, at least that I can think of.

For the Lyn’s, any of the artwork, excluding the Love Abounds and Legendary version’s. Something about those two designs buts me off. Maybe it’s the huge eyes

As for the Robin’s, I’d say is the Male Grima one. For some reason, the artwork for him makes him look crazy and insane, and that is really cool to me

For all the Lucina artwork, I don’t really have a favorite, since all of them look the same to me

For the Tharja’s and lone Rhajat, my pick would be Bridal Tharja, for um, well....um, well, for reasons...

As for the Corrin, I’d say my favorite is New Years Corrin. I something about the design makes me love how it looks. It may help that it gives off a Hoshidian vibe, and Hoshido is the kingdom that I’d say is the best of the two main Fateslandia kingdoms

8 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

As for the Corrin, I’d say my favorite is New Years Corrin. I something about the design makes me love how it looks. It may help that it gives off a Hoshidian vibe, and Hoshido is the kingdom that I’d say is the best of the two main Fateslandia kingdoms

Too bad there was only one Hoshidan on the Hoshidan banner.

1) Yamada’s Lyns > Wada’s Lyns, and among those three it’s Brave Lyn.
2) Vanilla for both Robins, but especially the girl.
3) Vanilla Lucina. Brave Lucina as close second. Martha is fine too.
4) Vanilla Tharja. I’d have preferred her to bite her nails, but oh well.
5) Vanilla boy Corrin. Both vanilla Corrins are well done, and I love that they grow a tail in their special.

Hmm. I wonder if there is a trend.

Bride Lyn. If you're going to fight in a dress, may as well, fight in the most impractical one possible.

Fallen Female Robin. The only one with a well-drawn face. Winter Robin's expression is mildly amusing however.

Vanilla Lucina probably? I don't see any of her iterations very often but I do like her default outfit mostly (sans the ridiculous cuffs I've previously complained about). Brave Lucina is technically good but a little overdesigned I feel.

Bride Tharja. Not even a contest.

Corrin is the toughest decision. I like all except vanilla female which is very flat in terms of colouring. I'll go Summer Corrin because bikini I don't like male Corrin's hairstyle, which is no slight on the artist, at least not the FEH artist.

Edited by Humanoid

I went with Bride Lyn and Bride Tharja, which where clearly the best in my opinion.

Corrin was close, but in the end I chosed the NY edition. 

Lucina was the closest between vanilla and Brave variant, I like them equally. The damaged art of "Marth" is also very cool. 

I'm not a big fan of most Robin arts, but seaside tactican is nice. 

Brave Lyn: There's just something about her art that I like about her

Female Grima: She has an amazing art, the details on the effects are amazing

Brave Lucina: Just show her more mature in my opinion to how she began in Awakening

Bride Tharja: Do I need to say?

Summer Corrin: One of the best arts in my opinion and she looks cute as well

Lyn:
Lyn has been blessed with some gorgeous artwork, there really isn't a bad piece of art of her in the game. Out of all those beautiful pieces, though, I think my favorite is probably Lady of the Wind.

Robin:
I'm most fond of normal male Robin's artwork, I think. I really like his Christmas Festive Tactician art as well, but I still think the regular High Deliverer takes it. As for female Robin, I'm not overly fond of any of them.

Lucina:
Like Robin, I prefer Lucina's regular Future Witness art the most of her choices. Her other art is good, but none have topped that one.

Tharja
Obsessive Bride. I'm not fond of Tharja but that's her best set of art.

Corrin:
Fateful Prince takes it for Corrin. I don't really like the Novice Vacationer art, and the other two aren't fantastic.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Lyn, Lady of the Wind - I'm personally not a fan of her design as a whole and her artists except her Legendary Hero variant. I really like the additional details and colors they added to her, they also blend really well together too. However, like all her variants, the eyes are way too dolly and big for my tastes.

Robin, Seaside Tactician - Like Lyn, I don't like any of Robin's artists except for the summer variant. I love her adorable face in all her stances and the style is overall very simplistic and clean.

Lucina, Brave Princess - I love Kozaki's art, so there's not really much I could add here.

Tharja, 'Normal Girl' - I love all of Tharja's artists, but 'Normal Girl' is more of my style. Like Summer Robin, I love the rather simplistic and clean style of the artist. I also love how cute the art style is, combining with the creepiness and awkwardness of Tharja.

Corrin, Novice Vacationer' - It's nice, but it's a bit too much for me. The coloring is way too detailed for my liking and the way the artist draws her face is off for me, except her damaged art... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shout out to Nowi, Eternal Witch/Ninian, Bright-Eyed Bride, the artist's style is really simple yet effective, probably my favorite artist in Heroes. However, she did kind of slack off in both of these variants' damaged art, and whatever she did for Ninian's legs and feet in her damaged art... and I don't really like her work on Soleil. And also a shout out to Charlotte, Money Maiden's artist, another favorite Heroes artist of mine. The art and coloring style is amazing and the facial and body expressions are especially amazing. But uhh, are we sure the artist also drew Lloyd, because if so.. maybe they should just stick to drawing women.. Oh, they also drew Wrys, I retract that previous statement.

Marth and Caeda: I prefer their OG versions. Their alts have rather off proportioned faces, which irks me a bit.

Catria has better detail on her alt but I don't like bunny outfits so it's tied.

Rein and Olwen can hardly be considered as having different artwork

Roy: brave lion. Mostly due to artstyle preference 

Lilina: LA variant. The OG one is mostly fine but her face in the attacking artwork seems a little off.

Eliwood: LA alt, for obvious reasons

Hector: LA alt as well, artstyle preference

Lyn: Legendary alt. All her other variants have at least one out of the 3 poses I like but also one pose I don't.

Ninian: OG version. The colouring on her alt is a little too flat for my liking, and the damaged art pose is off, as others have mentioned.

Eirika and Ephraim: OG for both. I like all of their artist's work but their alt outfits have too much unnecessary bulk.

Ike: Legendary. I'm not entirely sure why, though I do prefer Senri Kita to Meka

Chrom: Eh... as much as I hated the winter banner, I think his Christmas art is the best one. Props to the artist for improving so much from his awful OG art.

M!Robin: Grima version solely for not being drawn by Ryo

F!Robin: Grima variant as well. Ueda's art is terrible and I don't like her summer outfit so process of elimination again like M!Robin

Frederick: no opinion

Cordelia: Bride solely for not being drawn by Ueda 

Gaius: don't like both

Olivia: PA. nothing against Akira but the colouring on PA!Olivia is done better.

Tharja: Don't like all of them. And no, this isn't because I don't like her.

Tiki: Does her young version count as an alt?

Henry: no opinion

Nowi: don't like both, purely because of the outfit.

Lucina: Brave, Kozaki's artstyle fits her the most.

M!Corrin: both look equally good, but I have a preference to his NY outfit.

F!Corrin: don't like both. Her OG art just looks flat and her alt has off proportions and soulless eyes.

Azura: all are equally good, but PA has the best outfit.

Jakob: don't like either

Kagero: OG, as I said, I don't like bunny outfits.

Hinoka: no opinion 

Takumi: tie between NY and OG

Sakura: preference to ToD alt due to outfit

Xander: OG, I don't like both his alt outfits (Or lack thereof in his summer alt)

Camilla: NY, artstyle preference.

Leo: OG, Clothes > no clothes

Elise: OG, outfit and artstyle preference

Shigure: Not the biggest fan of Yura's work, but his flier art doesn't have weird poses, so that.

Edited by Korath88

Kind of made a list with my preferences

OG: Catria, Celica, Corrin (M), Elise, Henry, Ike, Jakob, Kagero, Lilina, Lyn, Marth, Ninian, Nowi, Roy, Ryoma, Sakura, Saneki

Summer: Corrin (F), Frederick, Gaius, Leo, Robin (F), Tiki

Easter: Alfonse, Lucina, Sharena, Xander

Performing: Azura, Olivia, Inigo/Laslow, Shigure

Bride: Caeda, Cordelia

Valentine: Eliwood, Hector

Christmas: Lissa, Tharja

Possessed: Robin (M), Takumi

New Years: Camilla

Misc: Chrom, Eirika, Hinoka

Does not matter: Olwen, Reinhardt

Edited by nirvanafan

The ones I like best are:

Lyn lady of the wind because I like the details and I like brighter colors better then dull tones

Robin fell vessel is my favorite here since I prefer F!Robin and I love that black coat

Lucina brave princess again because the artist used brighter colors

Tharja obsessive bride because I am a goth and goth wedding dress ftw

Corrin enjoying tradition because I love the outfit and it is nice to see the male version get a seasonal that looks as good as the female version for once

as to others that I could not vote on that have more then one version they would be:

H!Jakob I love his art and he is a great unit as well

C!Chrom is my favorite Chrom because the outfit suits him and his art just looks really good to me

H!Henry because his art is great and he is much better as a unit then his regular version

PA!Shigure because he is beautiful and a dancer

I will leave it here since I don't feel like listing more.

Lyn - The ones with bow are the best! But Legendary one is the one I like the most, also Wada Sachiko :B):

Lucina - Bunny Lucina is so happy and I like, but Brave Lucina looks so cool!!

Tharja - Even if people hate this version, her bride one looks amazing with all the details

Robin - Girl Grima wins, there are no contest

Corrin - I actually don't like any of them, but I voted for NY because I needed to choose one

---

Now for the ones that are not in the poll:

* I like both version of Leo, but Summer one... Yep, I really dig Tobi's artworks

* The Takumis is same with Leo. Fallen!Takumi looks cool, but NY is so happy and... Freacking Tobi!!!

* NY!Camilla looks the best

* Misterious lady is the cool one

* Love both Shigures, Can't choose one

* Kinshinoka

* Legendary Ike  and Legendary Ephraim for me (but we still need to see brave Ephraim)

* Valentines Roy and Hector... And Eliwood of course!!!