Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

11 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Marshy's wrong about me but he's been wrong before. I only wanted to confront him because he was sitting null but firefighter sounds like a pretty legit claim. Him being clear can cause issues though I agree with him that wolves are moreso hiding in the background. Ori's defense of Ruy this phase is something I'm not sure how to take, but I still feel this Ruy wagon and honestly if marshy wants to dance with me next phase we can do that. My vote is gonna be parked here because I think it will gain us a lot of information. I still withhold my opinion I've had before as Ruy hasn't been doing anything incredibly different.

Did you just give up any attempt to read me?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

And if it was successful I'm pretty sure the wolves would already know so there is literally 0 harm

?

Wolves wouldn't know who I protected from arson. Only way is if they have a tracker and followed me or some other kind of shit, but I see no reason to assume they know who I protected N1.

13 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Literally never seen a mafia arsonist on this site before.  Totally could happen maybe. But never seen it.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/15896-The-Five-Ancestors?p=2205947&viewfull=1#post2205947

This is a setup Aquilla hosted earlier this year; I was a wolf that game. We had extra KP, a poisoner, in a 21er. It makes complete sense for him to host another setup where wolves have extra KP via an arsonist in a 24er.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

I never believed the claim in the first place and the fact that Yolo isn't claiming a target is throwing me off even more.

And on top of that Ryu doesn't want him to claim either. 

Yeah, because there's literally no benefit to the village knowing who I protected last night.

Are you seriously trying to argue that as a wolf I wouldn't be able to come up with a name that easily appeases the village anyway?

I never believed the claim in the first place and the fact that Yolo isn't claiming a target is throwing me off even more.

And on top of that Ryu doesn't want him to claim either. 

You don’t how this works.

arson don’t get told if their action was blocked or protected. Fire fighter is not told he stopped it or if he removed it.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Yeah, because there's literally no benefit to the village knowing who I protected last night.

Are you seriously trying to argue that as a wolf I wouldn't be able to come up with a name that easily appeases the village anyway?

Can we lynch Evan?

this exchange looks gross to me on how he tried to fish and has tunneled.

41 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

uhhh yeah meta reads are good, but no he's been basing all his pushes and defenses off them, and even worse, ASSOCIATIVE meta reads. Associative meta reads are not good

double standards in the way he's been treating soup & gorf vs me

this thing doesn't make sense, did you seriously claim in a game where a scum was lynched d1 that nobody else has made a good case yet

glad we agree

no, yolo has not been putting in a lot of effort. This is just false. If he flips town it means he was just lazy or busy to me, cause he just hasn't been putting in a lot of effort, like he just hasn't 

What does associative mean?

i don’t see it elaborate.

what sealed it on AM was the slip, I didn’t see a case from my reread.

still agreeing here.

are you blind? He has, he has actual effort and he’s trying to get something going.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4495 to #4519

Omega. (7): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB., EvanManManMan
Red Ryu (5): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male
SB. (2): dyachei, Omega.
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
EvanManManMan (1): Red Ryu
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 5h34m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Red Ryu (1): EvanManManMan

<Beta v2.0.4>

If he claimed a believable night one target I would start to believe him a bit more. If it wasn't believable then I would double down on it being fake.

How do you not see this

This is easy to fake.

7 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

What does associative mean?

i don’t see it elaborate.

what sealed it on AM was the slip, I didn’t see a case from my reread.

still agreeing here.

are you blind? He has, he has actual effort and he’s trying to get something going.

Are you being serious, no way you don't know what associative means after 10+ years of mafia

go fucking read the game, it's obv af and soup talked about it a lot

LMFAO YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS

PSA RYU IS SAYING THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE CASE AT ALL THIS ENTIRE GAME BESIDES THE ONE YOLO MADE ON GORF

LMFAOOOO THIS GUY IS OHTED LYNCH HIM