Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

It has a minigame involving scrubbing the sewage from above off the walls and floors, and this replaces fishing. You get stinky items.

I wish there was a manakete character who was like Spyro.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but they die early on in the game because of the sake of the plot and then the directors ressurrect them and dump them back in your party halfway through the game saying "Okay, we get it, it was cruel to kill someone off just to lower the morale of the party and cause plot drama." Nevertheless the manakete comes back traumatised, and their personality changes to something that would only be Spyro if he witnessed all his loved one dying then having himself get endlessly tortured for five years before overcoming his tormentors and escaping.

I wish this guy got murdered by Error!Ryoma in a DLC.

Granted but then it’s revealed that he and Ryoma are actually brothers so Ryoma does the natural thing and falls in love, causing the plot to derail in an attempt to bring him back to life, and after placing his body on the Hoshidan throne he is revived and they make babies, true Fates style

I wish you could actually reel in Seteth from fishing in three houses (this is a reference to a line in the dlc for those who don’t get it- I’ve seen a lot of people on here saying they don’t have it)

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Granted but then it’s revealed that he and Ryoma are actually brothers so Ryoma does the natural thing and falls in love, causing the plot to derail in an attempt to bring him back to life, and after placing his body on the Hoshidan throne he is revived and they make babies, true Fates style

Do you really think that I'm just a puppet to the script?
Then
again, I must really be a joke to the likes of you...

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

I wish you could actually reel in Seteth from fishing in three houses (this is a reference to a line in the dlc for those who don’t get it- I’ve seen a lot of people on here saying they don’t have it)

Granted, but he died from drowning, giving the game a dark turn.

I wish characters who had mental illness ẁ͢͜o̵͘ul̸͝d͢͠ ̷ś̡p̀͘͟ę̷҉ąk̀͠ ̶̴i͡͞n ̵Zà͜l̢̕ģ̧o-͜͡s̴t̡yl͢e̴͜͝ ͜͡t̶̨e̷̶x̧t̡͢.̛͟

Just about everybody in Three Houses does except for Ignatz and he is very confused.

I wish some of the Three Houses VA shenanigans happened with the actual characters ingame.

Granted, but because of this it eventually gets banned in the US, and you can only play a chapter for a minute (or less) at a time

My wish: (Minor three houses spoilers I guess)

Spoiler

I wish Flayn had a timeskip design seriously who wears their school uniform (at least, it kinda looks like that- I assume it counts since she wears it to class) for months on end five years after they graduate

Granted but she now dies in every route she can be recruited in because Byleth thought she was an enemy spy and killed her in chapter 13.

I wish Byleth had a 2nd unique class in Silver snow, just like the house leaders in the other routes

Granted, it’s a shitty Rhea cosplay, with the charm ability. Also guarantees their death at the end of the game, just like the real thing.

I wish the player could actually use Edelgard and Hubert’s apparently ability to teleport away at the end of chapter 11

Granted, but this causes Seteth to have a heart attack and he dies before ever becoming playable.

I wish people would post on this thread more often

Granted, but it's based off of my LP's fanfic, so it's really bad. And Raven is even edgier.

I wish for a Zelda x FE game where Malon is marriageable.

Granted but in her S support she speaks entirely in horse, because of just how much she loves them. In your paired ending it is revealed that she cheats on you with Epona. Oh no!

I wish Crimson Flower was a longer route

Granted but all of it is played on the recorder and recorded in a subway.

I wish Byleth was punished for showing extreme favoritism to the same group of students from his house by always spending time with them and only deploying them on missions

Edited by Sooks1016

Granted, but they start on foot and suffer from early archeritis. Additionally, they don’t promote until the last chapter. so basically Roy

I wish that GBA supports were easy to get 😞

Granted, becuase emulation exists...Until now, when Nintendo removes all FEGBA roms from existence.

I wish that more people would play Berwick Saga.

Granted, but you have to wait for me to finish the fe7 support log. Which will probably be days;)

I wish you could adopt the dogs and cats around garreg Mach monastery and play with them in your room

Granted, but he’s now a dead beat who

Spoiler

left behind baby Byleth when he fled garret mach, causing them to burn to death in the fire and without Byleth around Edelgard won the war but was a ruler with a heart of ice and everyone suffered

imagine getting ninja’d Granted, but they get married causing Celica to kill both of them in a fit of rage and assume control of the land that I totally remember the name of, and she destroyed the land so hard that other timelines were affected, causing every subsequent FE to never be released.

I wish Bernie and Marianne had support

Edited by Sooks1016

It reduces both of them to Fates-tier tropes. And Marianne gets even more depressed.

I wish for the FE7 remake to get rid of Mark so that Lyn's character doesn't get obstructed by them.