Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, as soon as they support they find out that cause a mighty tsunami to wipe out all of southern Ylisse which results in the people revolting against the ruling class to have Chrom slain and unable to participate in the second half of the game.

I wish Ike would give Titania a green gown.

Greil sees her in it, and realizes he's VERY LONELY and Titania becomes Ike and Mist's stepmom. But she dies while giving birth to their half sibling. The baby doesn't make it either.

I wish Flayn would turn into a dragon and bounce around Garreg Mach being all adorable.

She does, for a while anyway. Then she grows up to become an angsty teenage dragon and burns everything down.

I wish that all three lords of 3H would just get along and have a peaceful tea party together.

It turns out to be one giant ploy on the part of Kronya to lure them into one spot where she is able to paralyze them with a poisoned tea she had prepared before cannibalizing them on the spot and gets away with it while Fodlan is left without any heirs for any of its nations.

I wish Nergal would make the beast with two backs with Sonia.

NO JUST NO. WHY ARE YOU WISHING FOR CHARACTERS TO HAVE SEX??? JUST FUCKING STOP!
LIKE SERIOUSLY, S̴͞͞T͟OP ̸̕͟IT̨ O҉̶R҉̧ ̕Į ̶̢K̛͟Í͘L̶̕͠L̡͜͠ Y̶̵͡O͟U!!!
*sigh* fine, but all the fucking causes Fire Emblem to get bumped up to R18+ and all the devs stop working on Fire Emblem because they are tired of having to make people fuck each other.
You happy now, Nohrian scum?

I wish Emperor_Seigfried would stop wishing for FE characters to have sex.

He does.
Now they have political debates of the internet variety instead.

Also, I didn't know "making the beast with two backs" was a euphemism for "doing the deed", as it were. You learn something new every day, I guess.

I wish I could forget the existence of my least favorite Fire Emblem characters.

He does, but ends up summoning Dark Micaiah from beyond the gate, who absorbs him into herself, and he ends up in a landscape of hellfire, eternal torture, and never-ending suffering.
Meanwhile, in the real world, Dark Micaiah ends up obliterating all the beloved Tellius characters and sinks the continent after ravaging it completely. And without anyone there to stop her, Dark Micaiah erases every copy of PoR and RD from existence, even the ROMs, so that nobody can ever play the games again.

I wish the next Fire Emblem had foam fingers as weapons.

Edited by DragonFlames

Said fingers manage to only be achieved by watching the characters dip their fingers in the ocean and waiting for them to become foam.  Which is something that has to be watched in real time.  Which means a pretty long time by the way.

I wish Valbar would do two person pushups with Leon.

You activate WeAreNewcastle once more, resuling in all FE games becoming corrupted Conquest/SoV runs in which the characters turn into cardboard so any possibility of shipping is eliminated..

59 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I didn't know "making the beast with two backs" was a euphemism for "doing the deed", as it were. You learn something new every day, I guess.

You can thank Shakespeare for that one. Not sure who came (heh) up with the Gates of Mordor one, though.

I wish for an FE6 remake not to be changed into an FE7-like game.

It gets changed into "everything bad about every FE game x100" instead.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

You can thank Shakespeare for that one.

Huh, interesting!

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Not sure who came (heh) up with the Gates of Mordor one, though.

tenor.gif

I wish the gif above was the game over screen of the next FE game.

It's designed around divine pulse the same way FE16 Maddening is, but you only have one use. In the whole playthrough. To farther muddy the waters, it has as many game over conditions as part 1 of RD and the game over screen lasts at least 15 seconds with no way to speed it up.

I wish for the next FE game to have a Jagen that is similar to FE6 Marcus or Jagen rather than a Seth or Titania.

Seriously man, can you think of anything else?

Marth and Shiida go horseback riding and enjoy the fresh night air because that was their intention all along.

I wish that FE would bring back the weapon triangle.

It's brought back, but now the durability of the attacking weapons is halved whenever it's used against the weapon it trumps.  Same goes for those defending as well.  On top of that, it can only be unlocked by beating the game on Maniac which only gives you the ability to buy it in the Eshop.

I wish Sain would get on stage and do the No Pants Dance with Azura, Olivia, Tethys, Ninian, Lalum, Sylvia, and Phina.

It gets released, but the translation is really poorly done to the point of making the game unmanageable.  Also to make it FE related, Gheb gets all of the bachelorettes as part of his harem and they never want to be "saved".

I wish Inigo would play Dungeons and Dragons with Nah.