Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music is so earbleedingly loud that hearing the soundtrack for more than 5 seconds causes listeners to have their eardrums ruptured beyond repair.  Also due to agreements that people have to accept before playing the game, no one is ever able to sue Nintendo for their twisted scheme of destroying hearing across the human race.

I wish the next game was made by the people who made Meme Run.

Granted but they have no idea what they’re doing, so when they release the game, this is the finished product from start to finish: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I wish the next fe game let me show my talents as a comedian (/s)

Edited by Sooks1016

The balance is terrible, leaving only two or three characters actually viable, and the game has none of the things that make Fire Emblem or Zelda great.
It's just a generic fighting game with a crappy control scheme wearing a Zelda x FE skin with none of the charm, depth or fun. It's gameplay is also a very crappy version of the SoulCalibur system with same-y mindless combos. Oh, and 3/4ths of the roster as well as all the additional cosmetics for awesome customization are horrifyingly overpriced DLC.

I wish for a Fire Emblem that is a comedy, but has an incredibly sad ending.

Even though the system has been improved upon, the developers forgot to do everything else and makes the next game feel extremely barebones and have some excruciatingly lazy maps.

I wish Soren would show up pregnant to Ike and tell him that the baby is theirs.

Due to the scope of the open world of the game, it takes HOURS for units to get within attacking distance of another and the puzzles that are set up along the way are obstacles that decide how much health you go in with, always taking off a minimum of 10% of your units health.

I wish this page were the opposite of page 34.

Granted, but the difficulty requires you to beat the game first and the other difficulties are so janky that it literally feels like torture.

I want the next fe to have a good story.

Laguz become OP af.
Also, they don't exist on the Royal Laguz, actually. Those can stay transformed forever unless you forcefully untransform them.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Granted, now each Levin Sword ot Thunderbrand has strings that the user will play after each enemy is defeated.

Nice!

I want a Fire Emblem game that has musical instruments as weapons.

Granted, the bard class returns and can promote at level 99! Then they can use their flutes as weapons.

I wish for the next fe game to have characters just as fleshed out as three houses’

Granted, but they are the strongest enemies in the game, second to none.

I wish that the next FE has little pixel sprites that I can make in my free time, like in the games before 3 houses.

Granted, but he is still bad because of his bad promotion that is too late. But hey, at least he ORKO's Idunn!

I wish to enjoy the same FEs that everyone else did.

Edited by Benice