• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Makalov

Ah. I'm probably the only one who likes Makalov

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

wish Tellius-style promotion would be in the next game.

Granted, but only dancers can promote, and that is into dancer 2, which is the same thing.

I wish Berwick got an english port to the switch with full VA.

Edited by Benice

Granted, but before that port can be released Ninty and IS finally get that lawsuit swung in their favor against Kaga for ripping off FE all those years ago. Therefore, both TRS and Berwick are unable to be resold in any form whatsoever.

I wish that FE3 would get a Kris-free remake.

Granted. It cuts all content except for the Marth x Caeda scenes. IntSys takes it into Sooks' dreams of Dorothea territory and the game gets M rated.

I wish that Ignatz had used recordings of Bob Ross for his voice.

Granted, but the Bob Ross S support is female Byleth exclusive.

I wish for Benice’s Fire Emblem skill.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

IntSys takes it into Sooks' dreams of Dorothea territory and the game gets M rated.

Don’t forget Petra 👀👀

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Granted, but the Bob Ross S support is female Byleth exclusive.

I see no problems with this.

I wish for Benice’s Fire Emblem skill.

Or my lack thereof?

Don’t forget Petra 👀👀

Kinky.

Uh, you attain exactly the same level of skill I have, and you find that you are unable to be satisfied by the simple maps of FE16 despite losing several units in every map, and must live your life all alone while telling the world about Berwick and its magnificence. A poem named "The ancient Sooks" is then written.

It is an ancient Sooks

And he killeth one of three (units)

I wish that this:

atC05u5.png

Wasn't in chapter 4.

Edited by Benice

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Granted. It cuts all content except for the Marth x Caeda scenes. IntSys takes it into Sooks' dreams of Dorothea territory and the game gets M rated.

Granted, but now you get the boss from Super Thracia that Shrimpy shared.

I wish for fanservice to be completely removed from all FE games.

Granted, but visuals in general are completely removed, so the game is just a black screen that you must play by ear.

I wish that Fates didn’t have its marriage mechanic

Now the joycons are more fragile than cheap plastic knockoffs, you can't get a warranty, and they cost twice as much as the current ones do.  And if you happen to be playing anything FE related, it corrupts all of your saves.

I wish Orson's wife was an enemy unit.

Granted, but this causes Orion to kill everyone in the party while they’re sleeping.

I wish the next fe would be a visual novel dating simulator where you would travel around the town interacting with the various husbandos and waifus, and did bonding interactions 2$353 you play fe as a board game with them where they control the enemy units and you control the player units, as opposed to the romance system present in current fe.

Edited by Sooks1016

Granted, but the story just becomes visual novel gameplay where you pick a blue lion waifu or husbando to romance and help through three trauma. (Which isn’t even a bad thing, I would pay $60 for that, but it replaces the Azure Moon route post time skip.)

I wish for the next fe to let you recruit dogs and cats to be adjutant only units who provide moral support (adorably)

Edited by Sooks1016

Since the game is the first in the series to be rated M, it depicts visceral decapitations that the dogs and cats are susceptible to as well which if it happens causes the units to have their stats cut in half for the rest of the chapter.

I wish Nino finally received the love and approval from Sonia she always wanted.

Granted, so they frolic away for a bit for Sonia to train Nino and when they come back you must face her, and she’s blessed in every stat. Jaffar and Canas also leave instead of fighting her, and you have to kill all 3 of them, with Nino’s death dialogue brings heartbreaking. This is also stops her kids from existing in fe6. Speaking of,

I wish the support limit didn’t exist in fe6.

Granted, but the good ending doesn't exist anymore so you still can't get Juno's A-supports.

I wish for a faithful FE6 remake that only removes ambush spawns, fixes the support system and buffs every weapon by 5 hit.

Me too. This wish doesn’t deserve to be corrupted.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Granted, but the good ending doesn't exist anymore so you still can't get Juno's A-supports.

Huh? Do you have to be getting good ending to get Juno’s supports? (I’m undecided on Sacae vs Ilia anyway- and also already (trying) to get the good ending that I googled the requirements for)

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Huh? Do you have to be getting good ending to get Juno’s supports?

No, you don't, I forgot about 20x existing.

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m undecided on Sacae vs Ilia anyway

Ilia is much easier and axe users dominate there. Sacae is very difficult and has a few terrible maps*, but also some decent ones. It's worth checking out, so maybe train Shanna and Sue/Shin, (Shin is an absolute god on HM, by the way. Wow.) then save after 16x so you get both routes...But I don't promise enjoyment in Sacae. I haven't done most of Sacae, so I don't know too much, though.

*Laws of Sacae and Ch. 20x.

Why do I unironically think Lot is good?

Edited by Benice

Granted, they trivialize the game.

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ilia is much easier and axe users dominate there. Sacae is very difficult and has a few terrible maps*, but also some decent ones. It's worth checking out, so maybe train Shanna and Sue/Shin, (Shin is an absolute god on HM, by the way. Wow.) then save after 16x so you get both routes...But I don't promise enjoyment in Sacae. I haven't done most of Sacae, so I don't know too much, though.

*Laws of Sacae and Ch. 20x.

Sacae and Ilia both seem like such cool places though... I don’t know...

I wish I could decide.

You can do both, just make sure Shanna/Thea get the same amount of levels as Sue/Shin.

Oh wait, this is corrupt.

You don't decide! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~!

I wish for Jerrot and Juno to be in an FE7 remake.

They die off screen in Lyn mode, after showing up once for a very fan service-y scene together that gets the game an AO rating and banned from most retailers.

I wish support would grow faster in fe6

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

You can do both, just make sure Shanna/Thea get the same amount of levels as Sue/Shin.

I know but I can only get one of the exclusive characetr(s) for the rest of my playthrough... when does the route split start btw?