Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, it makes Kronya and Cornelia playable...But they have no supports and borrow growths/bases from other units.

I wish that I enjoyed TH a lot.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Granted, it makes Kronya and Cornelia playable...But they have no supports and borrow growths/bases from other units.

I wish that I enjoyed TH a lot.

Granted but you can no longer enjoy any other FE game

I wish for a Smash Bros like game that features only FE characters

7 hours ago, May said:

Granted, but Cipher cards are only now of Merlinus.

I wish Three Houses came out with another DLC.

I mean hey, as long as the art continues to be epic, I'm fine with that

You’ve never heard of Smash 4?

I wish Fire Emblem warriors had equal representation among characters from Fire Emblem games.

Edited by Sooks

Granted, it’s a high stakes action adventure fantasy while being a fire emblem political drama that’s actually good at the same time, with tense fire emblem gameplay full of unique map objectives and units, with characters that feel like real people, elevated by a gorgeous sound track and fantastic art direction. You can get a copy today for only $1,000,000,000 USD, both kidneys, and arm, your credit card information, and your soul at www.totallynotascam.com!

I wish Three Houses’ routes didn’t share so much content.

Ninja’d, since this is the corrupt an fe wish thread that school is the officers academy at garreg mach monastery, and you are forced to partake in violence every day before returning to be observed by your professor at tea time.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I wish Three Houses’ routes didn’t share so much content.

Granted, now I like it and I never shut up about it so now everyone else hates it.

I wish that the next FE is fun.

22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Granted, it’s a high stakes action adventure fantasy while being a fire emblem political drama that’s actually good at the same time, with tense fire emblem gameplay full of unique map objectives and units, with characters that feel like real people, elevated by a gorgeous sound track and fantastic art direction. You can get a copy today for only $1,000,000,000 USD, both kidneys, and arm, your credit card information, and your soul at www.totallynotascam.com!

I wish that fe7 would get a remake after fe6 and fe4.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I wish that fe7 would get a remake after fe6 and fe4.

Granted but FE4 and 6 never get a remake

I wish that the Smash Community hated the FE community less

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

You’ve never heard of Smash 4?

I wish Fire Emblem warriors had equal representation among characters from Fire Emblem games.

Ultimate*

Granted, but all that hate is now directed at the video game community. Oops.

I wish the next FE’s cast of characters would be even better than Three Houses’.

2 hours ago, Weeping Dalek (MK) said:

Ultimate*

Shots fired

Seriously? xD Granted, the lineup is Camilla, Kronya, Gheb, Tharja, Kellam, Virion, Catherine, and Merlinus. Enjoy!

I wish Tellius would get a combined switch remake.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Seriously? xD

Imagine the salt. 'Twould be glorious. And I honestly wouldn't mind more FE in Smash. xD

Granted, but they change everything, making me one angree boi.

I wish Jugdral would get remakes to make them less janky and more player-friendly.

Garnted, but they also remove all of the things that make it unique, (PPC, Capture, warp, low stat caps, etc.) and give it TH's class system.

I wish for a Berwick Remake.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Garnted, but they also remove all of the things that make it unique, (PPC, Capture, warp, low stat caps, etc.) and give it TH's class system.

I wish for a Berwick Remake.

Granted but it's on Wii U exclusively and costs as much as Path of Radiance

I wish 3H had a better class system

It's expanded to everyone being able to support everybody, but they only get to exchange one line of dialogue between one another and only talk to each other once.  Ever.

I wish the franchises 1/7 scale figures were available to preorder on non Japanese websites.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

A FE4 remake comes out and it gets boycotted by religious groups with lots of money. They sue Nintendo and Nintendo stops making FE games.

I wish the Oosawa manga would be reprinted and translated.

Since only 350 copies are ever printed, the average consumer can't buy it at the reasonable asking price of $4.99 but are forced into only buying it from scalpers who sell it at minimum 600 times the original value.  On top of that, Nintendo goes on a strike down spree on any and all manga sharing websites before they can even think about or think about not uploading the pages for more people to see as well as purchasing Etsy and all sites similar to it so that sellers can never attempt a reproduction of the material.

I wish the next game had a torture chamber minigame aspect to it.

Why?? Why!? Granted but it implements a loot box system that determines what exactly you can do every single time you “play” it, with the odds rigged that the least fun to play aspects win more often, like the highest percent chance going to just pinching their nose once. and of course, each of these loot boxes costs 50 dollars.

I wish for the next fe to have a hub world/base system that takes at least half the time three houses’ does.