Rose tries to Ironman FE10 (most likely will fail)

Rose482

2 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

The 5 movement thing is an annoyance because usually the player has to take the fight to the enemy, both storywise and gameplaywise, because many enemies don't move unless you approach them and Oswin he isn't super good he has amazing durability but with that movement other units like Vaida or Lowen, both who are also good tankers against the enemies, will outpace him.

Altough in FE6 my statement is more true because of the 3 knights you get the best, Barth, is mediocre at best while enemy generals are extremely tanky and take a lot of rounds to defeat unless you have an Armorslayer, Heavy Spear or Hammer.

Vaida and Lowen aren't as durable as him though, Oswin will have close to 30 def or 30 def pretty much all the time and unlike Vaida he isn't scared of snipers and ballistas. Lowen def cap is kinda bad, and his 40% def growth is nowhere near as good as Oswin's. Oswin is awesome at defending tight spaces and respawn spaces, physicals attack don't hurt him much and he has two weapon types (same as Vaida) to not be at WPT disadvantge as much, I know LOwen has, this is probably the only thing he beats him in (in terms of defense that is). Plus Oswin has really high strength and deals a shit ton of damage when he hits back and his skill isn't bad either. Movement and spd are the only things they beat him in pretty much, but spd doesn't matter on him when most enemies deal little to no damage physically with his high def and HP. And that's nothing boots can't fix, eh? Yeah if u don't have a mage/sage enemy genrals are a bitch to take down. Barth is also a decent pure wall, but he can't hit a barn door, and lol 2% res growth.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Vaida and Lowen aren't as durable as him though, Oswin will have close to 30 def or 30 def pretty much all the time and unlike Vaida he isn't scared of snipers and ballistas. 

They may not be as durable but how many enemies in FE7 reach more than 30 Damage? They rarely do. Vaida isn't scared of snpers at all, because almost every enemy Archer or Sniper in FE7 uses an Iron Bow or a Steel bow accompanied with bad attack. Vaida's High base HP ( 43/47) and defense (21/22) make it so that the 2x effectiveness of bows against fliers does almost nothing to her and if she were in danger she can run away more effectively than Oswin can of course both of them will rarely see danger.

12 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Lowen def cap is kinda bad, and his 40% def growth is nowhere near as good as Oswin's. Oswin is awesome at defending tight spaces and respawn spaces, physicals attack don't hurt him much and he has two weapon types (same as Vaida) to not be at WPT disadvantge as much,

A cap of 25 isn't bad, enemies will do damage to him more than Oswin but it is in no way "Bad". 40% and 55% Is a 6 point difference which is big but considering their caps 40% is enough for a cavalier and 55% is enough for a knight. Oswin is good in defense chapters but I don't train a unit for 3 or 4 chapters, in other chapters he would rarely get to see battle unlesss you used someone else's turn by rescue dropping him and having him not 1RKO (because of his speed) or needing Ninian behind him constantly just so he can reach greater distances.

20 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Plus Oswin has really high strength and deals a shit ton of damage when he hits back and his skill isn't bad either. 

Except he needs to double a bit more. And before his promotion he really doesn't doube much while Lowen has problems with doubling he has more speed than Oswin and can double more enemies more reliably.

25 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Movement and spd are the only things they beat him in pretty much, but spd doesn't matter on him when most enemies deal little to no damage physically with his high def and HP. And that's nothing boots can't fix, eh?

Speed matters, not in the fact that enemies double him but in the fact that he doesn't double them. Boots are better used on a high movement unit to be more versatile giving boots to Oswin is like giving a dracoshield to Lucius and expecting him to be tanky afterwards.

27 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Yeah if u don't have a mage/sage enemy genrals are a bitch to take down. Barth is also a decent pure wall, but he can't hit a barn door, and lol 2% res growth.

Their High HP pool still has them live a typical Mage/Sage encounter. 

Barth is mediocre at best but that means that on average he is very bad. However Gwendolyn and Bors are worse so lol.

I kinda disagree on the Lucius dragonshield part, boots fix his movement for good, while Lucius will still have bad def no matter what but whatever. Magic is still a better way to kill them than using an armorslayer. No i'm not saying Barth is good lol All I'm saying is he can do what a knight should do well, but he's still shit. And yeah I overestimated the snipers a bit, true that. But as a wall there is no better unit that Oswin, of course he isn't the best unit, but still.

Edited by Kubson

3 minutes ago, Kubson said:

I kinda disagree on the Lucius dragonshield part, boots fix his movement for good, while Lucius will still have bad def no matter what but whatever. Magic is still a better way to kill them than using an armorslayer. No i'm not saying Barth is good lol All I'm saying is he can do what a knight should do well, but he's still shit.

tenor.gif

ANYWAY, now that the generals discussion is over, lets get into the next chapter : P  but first, more  new characters to look at of course, not like we can go a whole chapter without doing that in FE10.

obmpIof.jpg?1

Those base stats though....yeah Geoffrey is good, but just like each person in this chapter team, he won't be used long-term, really this chapter has sooooo many units that I don't want to even use, it's almost funny.

tkQzZEt.jpg?1

The only axe paladin that I know is Titania.

9gzjl02.jpg?1

Astrid........ <3 <3 <3 I stan EVERYTHING about this woman, I used her Every. Single. Time. I played FE10, and honestly....I don't want that trend to end now, so yes I will be trying to use Astrid and see how that ends up.

Dq5jDoY.jpg?1

Oh look, it's the least good sibling.

hlwlGrk.jpg?1

lol...sometimes I forget this guy is even a thing, I think he's the most forgettable Halberdier imo, and there is Aran in that list, so you know it's sad......

Anyway, as for shopping:

Got Marcia a Steel Sword.

I also got Astrid a killer bow looking at how she might need it, and yeah that's it, lets get this chapter started already.

D9Pax54.jpg?1

gCI1OPg.jpg?1

4sdqjZ2.jpg?1

Holy is this one big chapter ;___; Like maybe if It had more units that I normally take with me to the endgame I wouldn't had minded it, but nope, you also have to use the yellow units help for this chapter, I don't think it's possible to do it without them? and even if it is possible, it would be so much harder, and I really don't want to make this chapter harder on me, it's already long enough as it is if you ask me.

vJWEOqa.jpg?1

Stealing a kill from  yellow units feels good : )

xqpzjfd.jpg?1

I feel like this whole chapter is going to be me making Astrid steal kills from yellow units, not that I would mind that of course : P Astrid is the only one that I care about on this team anyway lol.

11YHEq9.jpg?1

Astrid is like the only unit who's getting a good number of exp from a kill lol, everyone else is getting so little V_V and this was her first level up, I'm glad she got speed. 

AbWEeCb.jpg?1

I made the yellow units pull back after few turns, not sure if that was the right choice or not looking at how crowded things have become ;-; 

nHwgqVt.jpg?1

Another Astrid level up, she got strength and defense <3 really though don't be surprised if Astrid was the only one to level up this chapter lol....everyone else is getting soooo little exp, it's annoying, and it makes it more annoying that I really won't be using any of them in the endgame ;; ugh I just want this chapter over with.

z1n8ESa.jpg?1

This mage is an idiot omg, I'm pretty sure he had the option of attacking me from range, but he chose not too, and on top of all of that he even missed, sucks to suck.

qmX1yJN.jpg?1

When Astrid is able to double you with a Iron Longbow of all things, you KNOW things aren't going too well for you.

dgMIBBa.jpg?1

This spot on the map is like the spawn that never stops giving enemies, every time I think I'm finally done and can move on to the next part of this map, few enemies show up from here and prove me wrong ;___; 

j8xlJ39.jpg?1

Amazing <3 I really need to make her heal herself though....

Ur4JHjT.jpg?1

Wow, someone other than Astrid got a level up on this chapter :0 and eh this wasn't a very good level up, but could had been worst I guess?

ioufBt1.jpg?1

Ugh, good thing he dodged that V_V

zY9yJUP.jpg?1

SPOKE TOO SOON </3 there was another enemy in range who went for him, and omg of course I got unlucky and he got hit V_V 

Ecif9sG.jpg?1

Ugh, me moving him so far ahead was a mistake, I was trying to make him bait some of the enemy units and make them get closer V_V rip.

igzS1pG.jpg?1

omg yessss <3 I'm so happy I chose to use her ;;

pot9f8Z.jpg?1

I love how most of this update is just going to be Astrid getting level ups <3 Also I will try to give her the boss kill, not sure if it's possible or not yet though.

XVXk6VY.jpg?1

That was soooo risky on my part ;___; 

sbbRmxy.jpg?1

Makalov also got a level up, anyway after dealing with that enemy unit, all that's left was the boss, finally, after what feels like 20 years ;; 

1JOBoaL.jpg?1

The boss himself is very fast, has a good defense, and that critical hit chance is scary...He won't be easy to deal with.

8YEIMg5.jpg?1

Okay that was easier than I thought, the boss kill even gave her a level up <3 I'm happy to see she's getting speed, she needs it, she really does, anyway after that, this chapter finally came  to an end V_V

Ugh this chapter, I'm so happy it's over lol V_V Like it's fun, but oh my god does it take forever to finish, we also had  a death in it, but eh I'm not crushed about it

Edited by Rose482

I was going to say how Danved should be given all the statboosters and kept alive but he had to die, how could you?

"But eh I'm not crushed about it"

Dud ... ette? this is probably the saddest death quote I've ever heard even if I'm listening to kirby music while reading this its still deppressing.  "In this world... there is no place for joy... or laughter"
For a character like Danved who is a pretty cool guy and fun and joyful to suddenly turn this serious is probably the saddest death quote ever. Any other FE unit says "Oh I messed up fuck shit bye" or "Lol ok I guess it's time" or "The hell I care" but this one is the saddest a world without a Danved is a world of sad children, and that's what Danved wouldn't want but damn he had to die...

On the other side I like how FE10 takes place after FE9 you see some characters grow and for Astrid she changed from beautiful to more beautiful. And Devdan to Danved or not whatever.   Now I want Aran to die! And Astrid, and Meg, to show you the pain of death! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Well... Danved (who is definitely not Devdan) will be missed. Oh gosh, I remembered my playthrough where I made a terrible mistake with him in the last part of the game, he died for the sake of the world ;u;

The only thing that Astrid is doing bad is taking care of Makalov.

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

For a character like Danved who is a pretty cool guy and fun and joyful to suddenly turn this serious is probably the saddest death quote ever. Any other FE unit says "Oh I messed up fuck shit bye" or "Lol ok I guess it's time" or "The hell I care" but this one is the saddest a world without a Danved is a world of sad children, and that's what Danved wouldn't want but damn he had to die...

tumblr_nrtuy4iQSZ1qzm4y4o1_400.gif

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

On the other side I like how FE10 takes place after FE9 you see some characters grow and for Astrid she changed from beautiful to more beautiful. And Devdan to Danved or not whatever.   Now I want Aran to die! And Astrid, and Meg, to show you the pain of death! HAHAHAHAHA!!

I already lost Nolan so I know that feeling lol ;___;

And Astrid having a thing for Makalov made her into such a weird kind of mess <3 Like when I first played FE10, I couldn't stop laughing at that whole thing.

53 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

tumblr_nrtuy4iQSZ1qzm4y4o1_400.gif

After the war or whatever killing the godess for some reason the world would probably have to rebuild itself. In the ending it is said that he "hung up his lance and became a traveling performer. His act could make anyone laugh."

So it's not a lie. Also what's wrong with me telling the truth? Ok maybe I'll have someone else say it if my words are not valid.

Danvedportrait   I can't believe you had me die. I was planning on becoming a performer after the war to entertain people but now I'm dead. Thanks. 

Liek if u cri evritiem :(:

(Also have you watched Mekkkah's video on Garret? It explains why he can be useful in the next chapter)

Stop trying to make me feel guilty ;; and Garret? what? I don't believe that's a character in this game?

Anyway lets start the next chapter now, sorry for not updating this yesterday V_V I just felt so lazy for some reason, it's weird, I like part 2....but I also don't like part 2.

MjhnuUe.jpg?1

And of course, more new characters, Calill is good I guess? I used her once, and she turned out just fine, however becasue I'm already using so many people, I don't think I will be using her long-term, even though she will be helpful in this chapter.

Anyway as for shopping:

Got Nephenee the Steel Lance she needed, I also get her a new Javelin.

I also got Heather a Steel Dagger and Iron Knife 

And.....that's about it :0 lets start the chapter now, it's going to be a long one.

sxdNmB0.jpg?1

After spending 10 hours debating where I should place my units, I finally was done with that and chose to start this chapter, it's very......big : ) Really I have to be careful in this chapter, now I normally am able to kill the boss, so I hope I will still be able to do that in this mode.

BZ8jCpY.jpg?1

Ugh I hate how fast these guys can climb this wall, but thankfully blocking them off shouldn't be too hard.

RX4oJCV.jpg?1

Elincia got a level up through healing, I have a feeling that's going to be happening a lot this chapter.

pOuKVEV.jpg?1

YES ;___; I needed that critical hit so badly, thank you Nephenee. 

Q1QSmXL.jpg?1

Amiti is such a good weapon <3  I will say it's even overpowered. 

ufoP6o4.jpg?1

Nephenee got a level up, I'm glad she's getting defense, but I really hope she starts getting strength ;-; 

k7Odrqk.jpg?1 

I'm a mess right now V_V it's still turn 5 and this chapter is already driving me crazy? Like I'm surprised no one died yet.

XunLGdB.jpg?1

omg yessss <3 <3 ;___; I'm getting overwhelmed by the enemy units here, ugh.

XiTBldX.jpg?1

Eh :/

UMif6SQ.jpg?1

oh my god every turn on this chapter feels like it's 10 years long? Maybe it's just that the armor knights very slow  movement, anyway on turn 8 these guys join...sadly though I don't think they will be much help? Like by the time they reach where the main group is, it might already be turn 12 or something, so yeah :/ but oh well, more chance to give Astrid exp is never bad in my book.

zhFBEly.jpg?1

Another level up for Elincia <3 I really love her growths in this game, also I will be trying to give her the boss kill later on if I was able to reach him.

4lhBjJV.jpg?1

.....Well....this has to be the worst level up I got in all of this so far, so good for you, Calill for taking that tittle.

5Glfm9P.jpg?1

While it sucks she's not getting strength, at least her other stats are looking good....so I'm just going to be happy about that.

elAIADj.jpg?1

Good good, could it had been better? yes, could it had been worst though? also yes *we all look at Calill*

1PlvcOS.jpg?1

Defense icon, Brom is the only reason I haven't lost this chapter, he makes such a great shield.

Okay i'm at turn 11 right now, I'm still not near the boss, but I think i have a plan in my mind in how to take him down. 

olZDOdI.jpg?1

My strategy is to maybe make Calill use Meteor and attack him from far away, and after that I can just let Elincia go up to him and attack him, she should attack him 4 times becasue of her sword, Amiti, now I didn't do the math, so I'm not sure if this will be enough to take him down or not, but if I made Leanne refresh Elincia and made her attack the boss yet again, I'm pretty sure he won't survive 8 hits from Elincia + a Meteor from Calill.  

GKLuXdT.jpg?1

However before I've started doing my plan, Geoffrey got a level up.

hhHNr4h.jpg?1

Okay yeah I guess I won't need Leanne to refresh anyone after all, I'm going to finish this now and be done with this chapter : P

After making Elincia get the kill, the chapter ended, and so did part 2, we finally get to start part 3 <3 I have no idea how no one died this chapter, there was soooo many enemy units, I really doubt that you can kill them all? And even if you wanted to kill them all for some reason, you don't even have the units to do something like that lol.

Edited by Rose482

I d0n't know if you're joking but Garret is recruitable his Blood tide will be sueful,give him a Pure Water and he will be fine, maybe give provoke to someone else so that the spirits don't target him. But anyway +5 Str and +5 Skl which is +10 Hit is good, I fyou have Ena and Garret use blood tide though that's a massive +10 Dmg and +20 Hit, in HArd mode that is very helpful because the spirits are so dodgy, well I mean I haven't played FE10 but i have checked the numbers.

omg lol, you meant Gareth, not Garret, and hmm, I will keep that in mind I guess?  We still aren't anywhere near the point in game where we get Gareth.

And Jules lets trade, I will give you Astrid if you give me your Mist : P jk jk, this isn't Pokemon.

Anyway, now lets start part 3 <3 Finally, I really do like part 3, even though it might start a little slow game-play wise? Like I still don't know why they bother to show you the base menu if they won't allow you to do any shopping, but I guess you can change skills....so that's that, anyway get ready to look at 11 new characters : ) 

4Nl8bMN.jpg?1

Those bases 0__0 Yeah Ike has some really great starting stats, really I think the biggest problems that he will face is that his speed growth is 35%, so don't be shocked if he got speed screwed, and his res is very low, magic users WILL hurt him, however other than that, he's good. 

G4esWu5.jpg?1

Titania <3 what can I say? I love my mother, now will I be using her long-term? I still don't know yet lol V_V really for the most part, I still have no idea who I want to use from the Greil Mercenaries.

8vntb8i.jpg?1

giphy.gif

dUM1aeX.jpg?1

Don't let the fact she can use swords fool you, Mist sucks at fighting, really I might only use her as a staffbot because I will need a staff user, and lol @ using Rhys for anything...

EVhbt3a.jpg?1

Rolf <3 I prefer using him over Shinon tbh, I think I might use him in this as well? maybe, not sure, it really sucks how little thinking I did when it come to who I should use from these guys.

OHAUQT5.jpg?1

Boyd isn't and will never be Nolan, and that's why I won't ever care about him : ) Can't wait to give all his weapons to queen mother Titania and never have to look at him again <3( Okay i'm just being mean now lol)

C5yvoqU.jpg?1

Oscar is....someone I like using in FE9 tbh, however I never really used him in FE10, I will be honest and say that I am considering using him, however the thing that's stopping me is that he's too much like some other units that I'm already using growths wise, he's like Nephenee but on a horse, so yeah I'm not sure what I will do here tbh, the chances are that I won't use him though V_V

gRCg0H9.jpg?1

Shinon is okay I guess? Maybe even better than Rolf unit wise, he has a better speed growth, that's for sure, but I really don't think I will be using him.

6WOiP47.jpg?1

Good growths, good bases, I feel like the smart player would easily chose to use Gatrie, and that's why I won't be using him : ) screw good units.

NPGWUCj.jpg?1

and speaking of good units, here a unit that isn't good : P Laura >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rhys.

wwbhqwz.jpg?1

MIA <3 <3 I think what I feel about her should be obvious by my avatar and badge, and of course she's also being used, I don't even need to think twice about if I want to use her or not.

So finally that's everyone ;___; we still haven't even started the chapter omg, anyway I didn't do much changing when it come to skills, I only did:

I removed Adept from Soren and gave it to Mia, it's soooo good on her, and that's it lol, lets get into the chapter now.

CgfKDFK.jpg?1

lol I almost forgot to take a screenshot of the map V_V anyway this map is...another fog of war, also you have some green units on this map, however they sorta will be walking in their own route, so they won't help you much, but also that means they won't be stealing exp from you......or at least not for a while....CGPgdm9.jpg?1

Poor green unit....sucks to suck : P Skrimi killed him next though, so at least they got avenged.

JHKda6t.jpg?1

I love my mom.

ztlyuCy.jpg?1

I love my daughter.

KIMAsyb.jpg?1

Mia later got her first level up <3 I'm just laughing at the fact she got magic and not speed lol, but I'm glad she got both strength and defense.

1CsrmHI.jpg?1

And....the exp theft has begun......this is why I prefer yellow units, with green units you can't tell them what to do, but with yellow units you can tell them not to attack, which is useful if you don't want someone to steal a kill from you : )

aSk5vAT.jpg?1

And this is the boss of this chapter, I want to say I hope i can reach him before the laguz do, but i won't be able to make it lol V_V it's a little funny really how this chapter feels like a race, a race between you and the laguz, who will reach the boss first and get that delicious exp? 

Soo2jae.jpg?1

Rolf got a level up thankfully <3 Strength and speed <3 I can't ask for more.....okay I can, but I'm still happy about this.

SZ4DOZK.jpg?1

I'm going to be petty here and not attack the fire mage, just so he can attack the laguz and burn them for taking MY exp : ) 

aL0Kbjc.jpg?1

OMG sjifosjfisjfiosfj I was able to make Titania reach the boss before Skrimir somehow??? omg lol, I'm not even going to make her attack, I'm just going to make her block off all the laguz from attacking him, this boss must be protected, if someone is going to kill him, it's going to be me and no one else!!!! 

Anyway, I later ended up giving the boss kill to Rolf, I almost gave it to Ike, but I felt like Rolf needed it more becasue his starting level is very low, and with that, this race ended with me winning and the laguz losing :^_^: I would had said shocker, but....it's really not that shocking lets be real. 

Ahh... Titania is simply an amazing character and unit!

OH NO MAGIC! *Mangs PoR Maniac mode flashbacks*

6 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Laura >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rhys.

Totally! Laura for life!

Wait why is Laura better than Rhys? Unless there's no warp, recueand hammerne in this game wouldn't several healers be good? Well I dont know myself. Also your avatar made me like Mia please show that screenshot where Mia says "Soren, always lost in your books" well if that hasn't passed yet :| anyway top 3 waifus are Rebecca, Cherche and Mia.

Also why do you call Titania mom what makes her better than Kieran? I really wish I knew about FE10 but my experience with FE7 makes me see any stats above 30 (except HP) as madness.

gRCg0H9.jpg?1

You really question him? Look at his stats!

24 speed and 20 (!!!) Defense.

Sure, he's 12 levels higher than Rolf, and it's not that Rolf can't have Shinon's bases when he reaches his level, but FE10 Shinon is the best archer in FE imo because of his bases. Crossbow + Provoke is a fun combo especially with crit boost by letting stand Gatrie and Rolf next to him. Rolf will turn out amazing too, just needs more investment in form of experience.

Sry for adding clickbaits, but I think it makes more clear what I tried to say.

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

Yes Titania is so great <3 I love using her in both FE9 and FE10, as for Shinon ....I'm really not that crazy about him : P Even though I do admit it's much easier to just train him and not use Rolf.

Really the reason I prefer Laura and find her better than Rhys is that she's both a better fighter and a healer, really she just has better growths, I know some people say she has a low speed cap, but at least she can cap it, Rhys most likely won't, and that part where Mia say that has already happened ;; sorry.

The reason Titania is better is becasue she has a better starting level and base stats, also she has a better availability, I also find her growths to be much much better than Kieran's, and lol so many stats go above 30 in the endgame, so get ready to see that I guess : P anyway now lets start the next chapter now.

It's so weird, this is the first chapter in so long where we don't have any new units to look at 0__0 and becasue we still aren't allow to shop, there isn't much to do on the base menu, however I chose to check my records and saw this...

CsVEaCh.jpg?1

Meg being the MVP in Part 1 endgame <3 pretty sure that makes it so that she was the MVP in every chapter she was in that wasn't 1-5, also Nephenee was the MVP in EVERY chapter she was in so far<3 I'm not sure if I want that trend to end or not, with not much to do in the base menu, lets get right into the chapter :0

WwLLQ0p.jpg?1

Another fog of war....I'm not sure WHY they gave us two fog of war chapters in a row, but oh well, this chapter isn't that big, but having to kill everyone in 12 turns or less won't be easy.

DNf4gl7.jpg?1

I'm....not sure why the enemy chose to go for Gatrie over Mia, but I won't be complaining about this.

pVjQI6x.jpg?1

Rolf got a level up, and it was a good one <3 He got speed and strength again :')

QEZN43J.jpg?1

Ike also got his first level up in this, he's such a tank.

IHSzmzl.jpg?1

Crossbows <3 I don't really use them much, but I do wish they would bring them back >.>

doY2LDO.jpg?1

I don't really care that much about what stats Mist gets, I'm only using her as a staffbot and that's it.

PgAkUyL.jpg?1

omg NO UGH V__V

oiLXSk6.jpg?1

;___; So....Oscar killed an enemy, but of course the enemy that attacked him first made him one hit away from dying, and I guess it's easy to tell what happened after that....It's my fault, I knew he was running low on Hp, but I thought I could go another turn without having to heal him V_V 

dkaDLEG.jpg?1

Ugh, i'm on turn 6 and there are soooo many enemy left that I have to kill V_V I'm worried I might run out of time? I really need every critical hit I can get right now.

oBaKQEb.jpg?1

Wow, I can't believe my Mia is going to cap strength and defense before speed : P

eIeM3ii.jpg?1

Didn't catch it on time, but no, he didn't dodge that ;___; Laura TOTALLY would had dodged it, remember when she escaped death 3 or 4 times back when I was in part 1? 

YlwmlLG.jpg?1

.....omg this chapter, I'm having a meltdown right now, I don't remember it being THIS hard????

8bYP7Rr.jpg?1

This chapter is forcing me to use Soren, as if i haven't suffered enough already. 

G4jJLCJ.jpg?1

Some res or defense would be nice by now, Rolf, but still I'm glad to see him get more speed, I don't think he has the best speed growth out there?

bf2yagu.jpg?1

Titania might have just saved the day by killing that guy ;;

a4Ac76w.jpg?1

Anyway later on, the boss started moving towards me, these are his stats...him having a killer lance is just evil V__V

I ended up giving the boss kill to Mia, sadly she didn't get a level up from it, but she's close enough, but of course the chapter didn't end becasue there was still more enemy units to kill V_V

Y4PYLnp.jpg?1

I gave Ike the last kill on this map, and he got a level up from it..... :/ I wanted MORE, but i'm in a point where I don't even care, I just want this chapter done with ;___; it's finally over, so I'm happy.

This came down to turn 11 btw, so I was just 1 turn away from running out of time? Yeah, I really don't remember much from this chapter, so it did took be by surprise at how hard I found it, like I truly thought I wouldn't be able to win this one and that I would have to reset ;__; 

More units die :( Why do my favorite units have to die? Anyway I'm surprised you're doing pretty well, I've heard tha FE10 HArd mode is torture but you make it look easy.

3 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

More units die :( Why do my favorite units have to die? Anyway I'm surprised you're doing pretty well, I've heard tha FE10 HArd mode is torture but you make it look easy.

lol you really can't see the meltdowns I have while playing this from my posts V_V it is torture.

And wait....Oscar and Rhys were your favorites? 0__0 

1 minute ago, Rose482 said:

lol you really can't see the meltdowns I have while playing this from my posts V_V it is torture.

And wait....Oscar and Rhys were your favorites? 0__0 

I dont really mean anything by Rhys a healer is just a healer to me but Oscar is a cavalier and the green part of the Xmas duo, so I *would* like using him. Then again I haven't played FE9 and 10 so my opinion is unvalid :|

3-1 is the hardest GM chapter by far because of the high amount of enemies in a small area. The darkness mechanic isn't that much of an issue to me tbh.

Gatrie with the killer axe can easily solo the generals next to the bottom house.

Seeing Oscar die is an absolute novum. He's literally the only unit who never ever died in any of my runs. Rhys's and Oscar's loss shouldn't that much of an issue.