Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

Estelle, town rb already flipped and aizen lied about his role and plus he targeted me of all people. why would town target me with an rb

what did aizen claim?

3 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

anyway scumteam is probably aizen/shiki, itp is either rain or allmight, I'm at work and I can't post anymore after this

why is there an itp and not like three mafia left?

16 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

please don't fucking do this to me

my role confirmed the itp, I'm a rolecop that can also scan for itp, but only if I scanned them beforehand 

makes sense. did you claim that you were scanning me yesterday?

14 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

can someone who's been reading the game fucking come in here this is pissing me off

don't be such a bitch about it. i'm asking questions because I have no idea what the gamestate is atm.

5 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

seriously don't play stupid. how have there been more than one kill a night if we don't have an itp

town vig and scum having like a 1x killing action.

1 minute ago, Cú Chulainn said:

and there is 100% an itp, I don't really know what to tell you otherwise 

I mean, I said I agree. I didn't know about your role at the time.

3 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

it was broadcasted multiple times that I would be rolecopping you, yes

aizen lied about his role and town rb is already dead

cool, that would explain why you got roleblocked. pretty sure it was to prevent me being cleared because from shinori telling me that this slot has had zero activity.

fine with voting aizen.

1 minute ago, Cú Chulainn said:

sorry for bitching about it but this situation is frustrating 

it's all good. i'm not even disagreeing w/you here, just trying to get a handle on things.

50 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

anyway scumteam is probably aizen/shiki, itp is either rain or allmight, I'm at work and I can't post anymore after this

im fine with this. my only problem is when we get to me versus rain.

aizens been pretty hard pushing me, you think the wolf team thought i was a villa? i noticed shiki's been sort of hard pressuring me, too. if they thought i was itp, do you think they'd want to get rid of me so early?

i'd vote on aizen, but my voting is reversed and all. another question, do you think as an itp i have this voting restriction? would make it extremely tough in f3. the deathproof lynchproof in my role looked off, but i think it kind of makes sense in a weird fashion. the compulsive visitor part is hilarious though LOL. i might be in this game to fuck with town's heads

1 minute ago, All Might said:

aizens been pretty hard pushing me, you think the wolf team thought i was a villa? i noticed shiki's been sort of hard pressuring me, too. if they thought i was itp, do you think they'd want to get rid of me so early?

wait, I was under the impression that my slot did literally nothing all game. is that not the case?

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

@Cú Chulainn wait, aizen is sent the powers from the contest. explain how this fits your theory?

you mean like, he gets to see what the powers are or he gets to use them? either way, doesn't him having a targeting action contradict this claim?