Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

hi i haven't really read the thread. If there are summaries i'd appreciate them.

Also @Aizen you said one of estelle/shiki is town? could you elaborate on that (is it related to the censor thing I saw while I was skimming?

Hello let me give you a tldr in my next post

You and Cu are basically our conf towns (who have already won the waifu vote)
We have 2 scum and 1 itp left
All might claimed 1 shot death proof and that's how he lived by poison (although we only know the lynch proof part I suspect bp but that's for your own thought)
Rain was a mayor double voter that got disabled because of lylo All might is a reverse one who has no vote today. Rain also has the power to check 1 person each night to see who they voted for the waifu vote
Shiki can post during the night.
Estelle is a backup who got olis role (a redirector)
I'm a 1 shot sensor who showed the waifu vote total. I also who who wins the waifu vote and what powers they get.

Rain got roleblocked on a night where kills were missing so we strongly think rain is scum Rains defense is doc (I think her play is very telling of scum or itp but you can read that yourself)
All might seems like an ITP given his role to me.
So I think 1 of shiki/estelle are scum and 1 is town left by Poe. Estelle doesn't seem like scum given how they interacted with the C2 (scum) wagon day 1 but Shikis play is much better today.

If I missed anything let me know peoples.

6 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

when was the sensor?

also gut rn leaning shiki bc just insom seems ???

there was also a roleblock on cu that wasn't counted for last night the only visits being myself and Nemu. He claimed to check Shiki and I don't roleblock.
Sensor was early day 2

Shiki/all might have to be the reason for the roleblock imo.
Shiki because that's who cu tried to check and it failed (so like commute aesthetic etc) 
or all might because Cu was suppose to check all might in the plan the day before and if we found a bulletproof he'd be caught 

I'm honestly wondering why no one is really pushing me much today because I would look at myself as a bit sus but no one is really glancing my way. I can't tell if that's because I'm incorrect or people are more focused on others.

1 minute ago, Cú Chulainn said:

/:

Listen man if someone came into today went like "Aizen we don't know why you visit'd cu" "you could be the poisoner etc" and made a logical case on me? I was prob gonna tr that shit but no one is doing that so I'm like?!!?!?!?!?!?

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

dude, really? you screamed at me to get off your ass and now you want people to be on your ass?

YOU'RE CONF TOWN I DON'T NEED YOU ON MY ASS.
Why did no one hop on and agree with you though?

A suggestion, Major.

We lynch Rain today. if the game does not end Estelle redirects shiki into All-Might. If somehow both Cu and I die town should probably lynch Estelle or All-Might. If all-might flips v lynch in estelle/shiki. If they flip itp or scum lynch shiki. Cu wifoms a scan.

this whole scenario sucks bc estelle's claim is trash and I think Rain's obvscum and og shiki didn't use n1 to claim insomniac + n2 had mostly poor pushes + I also kinda believe all might's claim, but we only have one lynch today. 

Regardless we kill rain bc her defense was based on not turning off at lylo when that's conveniently not the case when she slipped through d3.

5 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

A suggestion, Major.

We lynch Rain today. if the game does not end Estelle redirects shiki into All-Might. If somehow both Cu and I die town should probably lynch Estelle or All-Might. If all-might flips v lynch in estelle/shiki. If they flip itp or scum lynch shiki. Cu wifoms a scan.

this whole scenario sucks bc estelle's claim is trash and I think Rain's obvscum and og shiki didn't use n1 to claim insomniac + n2 had mostly poor pushes + I also kinda believe all might's claim, but we only have one lynch today. 

Regardless we kill rain bc her defense was based on not turning off at lylo when that's conveniently not the case when she slipped through d3.

I think we're fine with this it's just who do we give the husband/waifu power too we know it's 2 scum plus an itp left