Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! I just do things. The mafia has plans. The town have plans. Refakitty3's got plans. Y'know they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say that you and your girlfriend Estelle was nothing personal, you know I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and, uh, look where that got you.

I just did what I do best. I took your little plan, and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this town with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets, hmm? You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even when the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I told the mods that, like, a townie like Rain would get mislynched, or a truckload of obvious town will be night killed, nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that Aizen and All Might are mafia, well then everybody loses their minds!

nvm im shooting the wacko

2 hours ago, Violet Evergarden said:

i think it's between aizen and shiki rn.

make your cases and i'll hammer in like 6-10 hours 

All you have to do to realize I'm SK is looking into my actions, basically. I can't really explain the N1 kill, but the N2 no kill makes a hell of a lot more sense if my slot is the SK (because have you seen the activity levels of prior players of my slot). The N3 kill makes no sense whatsoever coming from Aizen, because apparently everyone knew Cu Chullain was getting docced that night. You know who wouldn't know that? This guy right here, who subbed in at the end of the day. It makes absolutely no sense for SK!Aizen to shoot someone he knows is being docced and has a self watch on him as well. Honestly, you can also just read Aizen's/All Might's play earlier today where they were both pushing for a lynch on me at the same time. Mafia probably wants to end things immediately and not drag this game out to a Kingmaker, hence both of their pushes on me at the same time.

I'm going to be voting Aizen here. If you vote me here, we both lose. Your best bet here is to force a NL w/me by voting Aizen, me/scum kill each other tonight, and then you force another NL the next day and me/final scum kill each other.

@Violet Evergarden

Night 1 actions:

Kill Refa Rolecop Cu
I killed Refa because I wanted a low info kill and I thought Refa looked decent when C2 flipped mafia and I expected the mafia to take down the obv town for me. I rolecopped Cu for obv reason because he had info on knowing there was a 3p so I wanted to see if he was a role that could find 3ps and he was. He just had to rolecop that person first. That’s why I kept asking to be rolecopped so he would see just my sensor and then I’d kill him. But he never checked me.

I saw Sham win the Waifu vote and saw she got a tracker and 1 shot track and didn’t think she’d check me because I was in a good spot.

Night 2 actions:

Kill Cu Rolecop Marisa
My kill on Cu was obv he was a big town player who was going to be a threat to me down the line so I wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible but he got doc’d and saved so that didn’t happen. You were also a decent kill choice but I thought you were a full vig and you’d help trim the fat for me. I rolecopped Marisa because what I wanted to do with my rolecop was simple. I wanted to find town players with my rolecop so my scum hunting would appear to be genuine. Because if I scanned scum it wouldn’t be that way. It’s why I never checked Nemu to see if my push was wrong. I didn’t care if it was wrong I wanted people to know the push was real that’s what mattered

Night 3 actions:

Kill Cu

I stopped using the rolecop at this point because I was scared of scanning scum. Here’s the kicker about my waifu power I only know who won and what powers they get at the start of the day so I lied about that big time so I woke up and was told Cu won a self watch and was in a passive panic and came up with the “I visit” on the fly. Because yes I do visit but I visited to kill him not a normal visit at all

Night 5:

Kill Shiki rolecop All might

After we lynched Rain who I expected to be town because All might was obv scum to me (the only reason I kept him alive was he has my itp cc who I expected I could beat) I thought I could win that and Shiki the obv scum would die. But Estelle tried to redirect me and the 1 downside of my role is if anyone tries to redirect me I kill them regardless and so she did and now we’re here. I rolecopped all might because him being scum was obv at this point so I wanted all the info I could on what I could use against him

The reason allmight is obv scum is because he faked being poisoned and we know the mafia has a poisoner. If you thought Allmight was srs scum have at least a 2 shot poisoner in a game with a full blown SK because all 3 of us have claimed non poisoner. The poison was 1 shot and it was used on Nemu. The only way that can be faked by all might is if he’s mafia. Now that we know he’s mafia look at day 1 interactions between me and All might we’re not scum his angle on me was BS he’s the one who stopped me roleplaying and I wouldn’t do that as scum it’s very clear. Hell he’s even voting me along with Shiki right now.

It doesn’t matter who we vote between All might and Shiki I just need to show you why 1 of them is voting pray you vote them. If you think I’m mafia vote my partner and I’ll vote it with you. I’m the ITP here Violet those are all my actions and I can explain any reasoning you want just tell me any doubts and I’ll answer

Also now that you know the poisoner has to be mafia and all might is conf mafia because he faked it that should prove he's mafia period. He had to fake it with a team mate I am a full blown cop not a rolecop I know what side people were on I knew Cu was town I knew who he was under the ali and I knew his full role not just the half part where it shows only the good part. That's why I had to act confused when he said a rolecop only shows part of a role not a full one.

So now that we know I'm a full rolecop this should prove I'm not a poisoner.
But do you see how all might is conf mafia here? If you're not as confident as Shiki being scum then All might I'll vote all Might or if you think Shiki is the scum I'll vote Shiki I just need a name here and pray you understand

I feel if I lose this it's gonna suck even harder because it's something I can't control. I had everything planned but Estelle not only backed up the only role that could fuck me over kill wise. She had this dumb lightkeeper power so it makes voting awful for me and makes this day mafia sided as hell because they can just fake who they're voting here and vote me in there role pm. AND she chooses to use her redirect on me in a 1/ what 6? 5? that's just a string of giant fuck yous on my planned game the whole time 

That's also why I asked Cu what his result was for the self watch.
And why I asked Sham to target Rain because she got a tracker (at the time I didn't know you used the prize the night you got it but Sham told no one about the track I believe)

honestly i didnt even want to lie that we were the wolves LOL.

i'll lay it on both of you straight. @Violet Evergarden @Aizen there is no way the itp wins here. i have no more protection, so i die tonight. however, shiki kills violet, and then it's a forced 1v1. i'm assuming you have, what? a 1x bpv? shiki has an ability that she can choose a player who if they visit her at all, they're automatically roleblocked. we know you're not a strongman thanks to cu. there is no way you beat us here.

@Violet Evergarden please vote aizen and make the game go faster.

"trust me"

dude... there's no way you win. you have no dv, (and even if you did, there's no way it applies now), no strongman, and less protection.

i think even if we were to discuss game semantics and who played better, mafia would still win. i had a dead member and an empty slot for a partner basically up until day 4 while i was trying to power wolf.

can we just end the game

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

Unlike All Might I actively helped town the whole game with serious scumhunting the only time I didn't was keeping all might alive.

lmao are you kidding me

you're an itp. nothing you said here matters... lol!aizen

unlike aizen i had to actually work for this end game to happen