Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had a bpv that you turned into a 1 shot lynch proof. You were never poisoned at all the poisoner is Shiki.
But we're both ccing IPV so Violet you know you're town so vote Shiki the outted mafia member who is gonna vote me 

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

You had a bpv that you turned into a 1 shot lynch proof. You were never poisoned at all the poisoner is Shiki.
But we're both ccing IPV so Violet you know you're town so vote Shiki the outted mafia member who is gonna vote me 

good angle. i respect that you had a proper set up for my frame.

one of you a strongman? i dont see why the game isnt autolocked without one of you possessing strongman. is it you?

@Violet Evergarden
I'm a rolecop who is the ITP All Might is ccing me for ITP 1 of us is obv lying but that leaves Shiki as outted mafia. 
So regardless of who is lying Shiki is the right vote to tie it. All might and Shiki are gonna vote me and if you vote me I get lynched and you lose.
I hope you understand if you have any questions let me know

Since this is 4 person Lightkeeper phase obviously no hammer is allowed.

However if all 4 players have a vote submitted and would like to end the phase early all 4 players can respond to PM to end the phase early, doing so will cause the phase to end when all 4 players have voted for this.

11 minutes ago, Aizen said:

If you need more proof I'm itp.
I killed Refakitty
I tried to kill Cu before but nemu doc'd him. (as seen by the self watch)
etc.

Mafia would be able to know this, so this proves nothing.

I'm a 1x BPV SK who's immune to the effects gotten by prizes (and my fakeclaim is Insomniac, obviously; that's why I was so mad when people thought I was an ascetic, which obviously wasn't the case). My BPV hasn't been broken yet. Mafia knows that I probably have a BPV, which is why Aizen/All Might are continuing this charade of me being obvious mafia, so you can vote me and then mafia wins. We should be voting Aizen/All Might to force a NGL, let me know who you're going to vote I guess.

N1- Refakitty^3

N2- MY IDIOT PREDECESSOR DIDN'T SUBMIT ANY ACTIONS

N3- Cu Chullain on a random because he always dies in Fate (BTW, this should prove I'm SK, because there's no way either All Might or Aizen, who I think were in the game at the time, would shoot the obvious doc target; ESPECIALLY Aizen, who knew that Cu Chullain had a self watch).

N4- Estelle Bright

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

It proves I'm not the poisoner. That we know is mafia. All might also faked being poisoned and he can only do that if it's with his partner. And who is the mafia poisoner?

Bingo

Considering multiple people haven't been poisoned, it's pretty obvious that poison is limited. According to you, I'm have to be immune to winning actions, roleblocker, insomniac, and have a 1x poison as well. That is uh...quite the story. 

I do think you're 1 shot poisoner. I don't think you're a roleblocker I think you're other person has something to do with stopping Cu for targetting you cause I know all might had nothing to do with it so that leaves you.

wow, your mafia buddy can tell you who i am. i'm so impressed.

considering that the shiki slot has had 3 sepaeate ppl, and me and cu were the most obvious people in the game, a rolecop means nothing. your role just isnt believeable.

you're still trying to sit here and say i had a bpv and an lpv as an itp which is hilarious lol. come on, you can do better than that

You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! I just do things. The mafia has plans. The town have plans. Refakitty3's got plans. Y'know they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say that you and your girlfriend Estelle was nothing personal, you know I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and, uh, look where that got you.

I just did what I do best. I took your little plan, and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this town with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets, hmm? You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even when the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I told the mods that, like, a townie like Rain would get mislynched, or a truckload of obvious town will be night killed, nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that Aizen and All Might are mafia, well then everybody loses their minds!