Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Motendra said:

How many flags do you generally use, come each multiplier?

If there's no multiplier or it's low, I use either no flags or 10. For multipliers around 4 I use 50, and for 5-6 I use 100 or 200 depending on if I know I can play again in the next 30 minutes~

Well I was busy yesterday at a job fair so my rank this round is going to be bad.  At least Arvis has plenty of multipliers so I can try and make it up a little.  This VG has really not motivated me to play past getting the quest rewards.

19 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well I was busy yesterday at a job fair so my rank this round is going to be bad.  At least Arvis has plenty of multipliers so I can try and make it up a little.  This VG has really not motivated me to play past getting the quest rewards.

Arvis and Lilina are stuck in same hell for the unforeseeable future. I have 900 feathers which I'll keep for the final round. 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Arvis and Lilina are stuck in same hell for the unforeseeable future. I have 900 feathers which I'll keep for the final round. 

I just saw that a couple of minutes ago.  I have 1200 flags right now, oh well my rank in the last round will be good with all my left over flags.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

If there's no multiplier or it's low, I use either no flags or 10. For multipliers around 4 I use 50, and for 5-6 I use 100 or 200 depending on if I know I can play again in the next 30 minutes~

10 both times or 10 just once? 

At 3-3.9x I use 5 once only each time it appears; 10 if I missed the first half. Then scale upwards as the multiplier does with 10 at 4-4.9x, 50 at 5-5.9x, 100 at 6-6.9. 7+x is a bit of a wild card out of not knowing which is going to be the last, but if all went well prior, by this time there should be enough remaining to blitz at least one and a half multipliers

That's how I've been going about it lately which ramps my score to roughly 1 million each round. 'Course, this is assuming you're not on the big team of the gauntlet

Edited by Motendra
Number mix up

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

10 both times or 10 just once? 

At 3-3.9x I use 5 once only each time it appears; 10 if I missed the first half. Then scale upwards as the multiplier does with 10 at 4-4.9x, 50 at 5-5.9x, 100 at 6-6.9. 7+x is a bit of a wild card out of not knowing which is going to be the last, but if all went well prior, by this time there should be enough remaining to blitz at least one and a half multipliers

That's how I've been going about it lately which ramps my score to roughly 1 billion each round. 'Course, this is assuming you're not on the big team of the gauntlet

Usually just once but I think my issue is missing some multipliers so I just splurge if there's a high one to kind of make up for what I missed when it's probably better to save them in those cases for 6+ multipliers >.>

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

(sigh).i keep getting bad matchups. 

You're not penalized for surrendering (other than the time it took to load them map, say nope, and hit the button), so you should just keep surrendering until you get a match-up you like.

So, anybody else really unmotivated for VG or am I the only one who's sick and tired of restarting every matchup.

Go team Arvis for the fathers. 

Flag stockpiling makes it really boring though

34 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Usually just once but I think my issue is missing some multipliers so I just splurge if there's a high one to kind of make up for what I missed when it's probably better to save them in those cases for 6+ multipliers >.>

Oh, I feel this too, which is why I kinda don't like the inconsistent scaling of how many flags can be spent. The hike from 10 to 50 kinda throws the gameplan out of whack. Cause of this, I try to avoid that option and only do so to round out my flag count from all the 10s and 5s that amounted to 50 spent.

Right about now I've only 100 left with another 700 to claim

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're not penalized for surrendering (other than the time it took to load them map, say nope, and hit the button), so you should just keep surrendering until you get a match-up you like.

oh thanks! i didn't know that. 
because goodness gracious. i don't know why if Arvis is red, why people will have all green units. 

I've been asleep or busy for almost every single Morgan multiplier so far. I've got 2000 flags saved and even spent 400 on the last hour of the first round with no multiplier just so I wouldn't be unranked and could get at least a few feathers. My will to keep up with VGs gets sapped more and more each time.

Nina was really close to entering Same Hell territory but she underperformed, so it’s another multiplier for her. The predictor said they’d be stuck in Same until the last hour, where Nina would get the final one and potentially upset, so I’m interested to see where this might lead.

4 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Nina was really close to entering Same Hell territory but she underperformed, so it’s another multiplier for her. The predictor said they’d be stuck in Same until the last hour, where Nina would get the final one and potentially upset, so I’m interested to see where this might lead.

Morgan might expand the lead so hard Nina won't catch up until the last multiplier and win. That would suck.

13 minutes ago, Motendra said:

What's the predictor say about Arvis?

It says you’ll stay in same hell for the rest of the round, with Lilina overtaking Arvis to win. So in other words, your absolute worst case scenario.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

It says you’ll stay in same hell for the rest of the round, with Lilina overtaking Arvis to win. So in other words, your absolute worst case scenario.

We have two hours left after the current one and Lilina's already overtaken Arvis by quite a bit. I wouldn't be so sure yet.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We have two hours left after the current one and Lilina's already overtaken Arvis by quite a bit. I wouldn't be so sure yet.

I mean, I'm not completely convinced that Arvis is doomed either. I was just telling him what the predictor is projecting since he asked.

And yeah, Arvis could very well end up with the last hour multiplier if Team Lilina's hourly gains keep increasing. It would be rather cathartic to me if Team Lilina ends up screwing themselves over.