Von Ithipathachai

Sanctaea Chronicles (SRPG Studio) (v2.1.1 NOW AVAILABLE)

How do you use bows in this game?  I tried equipping them via the item command but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Edited by Terashi

8 hours ago, Terashi said:

How do you use bows in this game?  I tried equipping them via the item command but that doesn't seem to do anything.

?????

You automatically equip the equippable weapon in the closest inventory space from the top.

To equip a weapon after a character has moved, click on "Item", then on the weapon you want to equip, then on "Equip".

I plan to write an instruction manual for this game and ship the next version (v3.0) with it.  Hopefully that will clear up some confusion people have been having with certain mechanics.

Okayyy, so how do you attack with them?  That was my question.

I should have worded it better, my bad.

Edited by Terashi
Also, I've reached my maximum number of posts for the day, apparently.

2 hours ago, Terashi said:

Okayyy, so how do you attack with them?  That was my question.

I should have worded it better, my bad.

Uhh...  Like you attack with Bows in every other Fire Emblem game, except Bows in Sanctaea Chronicles are all 2-3-Range?

Here come the dreaded Thieves!

Thief_present.png?width=710&height=610

Lee_Pres.png?width=723&height=610

Rael_Pres.png?width=723&height=610

Josie_Pres.png?width=723&height=610

(Note: Josie's class here should be given as Rogue (Thief), as she is first seen as a Thief, but is recruited as a pre-promoted Rogue.)

All of the v3 chapters are done and I'm now working on Supports for this new version of the game.  This includes making them all viewable through the new Support Log feature.

I'm also going to be submitting this game to FEE3 again.  Now that I have a better idea of what to expect, I've specified that whoever plays it (ideally Mangs or Mekkah) should show off Chapter 16, including the Base.

3 minutes ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

are u entering fee3?

Yes.  My last post already said so.

Before I can give Arch a copy of my game I need to finish writing a few more Support chains and test the game at least up to Chapter 16.  v3.0 will use a new weapon balancing scheme that cuts out Mythril and Sterling weapons entirely and makes Slim weapons into uncommon specialty weapons.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

1 minute ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

is there a topic for FEE3

None here that I'm aware of.  This time it seems submissions are being accepted solely through FEUniverse.

Here are the generic Cavaliers!

Cavalier_present.png?width=669&height=57

Remember that Cavaliers in this game come in Sword, Lance, Axe, and Bow varieties.

There are more playable Cavaliers (between these four varieties) than playable units of any other class.  What I'll probably do is go ahead and post the generic Cavaliers and wait until later to post the playable ones.

I'm almost done writing v3.0's Support chains and should start playtesting soon, among other things.