Alphabet Game

Innocentmask

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solicitation is the act of offering or attempting to purchase goods or services. Or prostitution, except you can suggest someone else.

T is for Tortuga.

• 1 month later...

Gallium is a chemical element with the p;Ga and atomic number 31. Elemental gallium is a soft, silvery blue metal at standard temperature and pressure; however in its liquid state it becomes silvery white. If too much force is applied, the gallium may fracture conchoidally. Yes, I stole this from wikipedia.

F is for Felucia.

What I used to call fat people when I was a little kid.

And because I have too much free time on my hands...

On 10/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, Hawkwing said:

F is for Felucia.

A humid jungle planet in the Outer Rim territories that was key to the Perlemian Trade Route that was witness to many battles during the Clone Wars finally becoming the grave planet for Jed Master Aayla Secura.  After which the planet was devastated and became the site for an Imperial outpost that Lando Calrissian smuggled off of to pay off his debts.  After the fall of the Empire, the inhabitants were able to trade with Batuu to allow Black Spire Outpost to prepare Felucian garden spreads.

I is for Illogical.

What scummy AAA game publishers use to cheat gullible people/people with an addictive tendency out of their (parents') money.
That they haven't been fined for this sh*t is a travesty. As is the fact that there are still idiots honestly defending this crap.

M is for Metamorphosis