Just an Awakening PMU

Asmont Osborne

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I found my Awakening cartridge (which I have not played in about two months) lying around on my desk and realized that I kinda missed the game. Awakening was the first game in the series I played (although not the first one I saw), but because I was so bad at FE back then, I didn't really enjoy it until a couple years later. My main save (as in, the one I bought the DLC when my old but newer 3DS was still functioning) has almost 190 hours and I have also played several challenges, but... all of them on Normal. My longest run on Hard died around Chapter 6, but now that I have several playthroughs of different harder FE games, I feel ready to take it on again.

Where do you come in, you may ask? As you probably read in the title, I thought of doing a PMU. There are a number of rules you must follow, however:

- 16 units total (the Avatar is forced, but Chrom isn't), including up to three children (Lucina doesn't count as a child)

- Children may only be picked if two parents have already been picked by other users: this means that you may not choose who the unit you pick marries, but the user who picks a child may (I hope it makes sense)

- One unit and their class(es) per user: for example, you may pick Tharja and have her go Archer and then Sniper

- The user that decides the Avatar's "class progression" may also choose their gender and looks (add a photo of the way you want the Avatar to look or write down the numbers of his/her features); they may also invent something about their personality and choose their spouse (Morgan is not forced)

- While they are not forbidden, I want to play a new couple, at least for the Avatar, which means that male Robin may not marry Lissa, Sully, Maribelle or Cordelia and female Robin may not marry Chrom or Frederick 

- I don't have DLC access anymore

- I will try to keep the run as "no-grind" as possible, so choose wisely

I know that's a lot of rules, but I hope it's ok for you guys. Have fun picking!

UNITS

- +Spd -Lck Avatar (Berserker), marries Lucina

- Virion (Wyvern Lord)

- Libra (Sorcerer)

- Maribelle (Dark Flier)

- Lissa (War Cleric)

- Lucina (Paladin)

- Gregor (Assassin)

Edited by Goddess Serra

40 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

How is Chrom not forced?

Anyway, I'll give you Sorcerer Libra.

Not forced as in "I'm not a fan of him so I'm leaving the option of using him as just an unarmed pair-up bot". Sorcerer Libra seems fun!

Edited by Goddess Serra

I suppose I'll do your Avater.

Male, second body type, fourth eye style, fourth hair type, 18th hair color, and 1st voice. I'm not sure whether Asset and Flaw are included, so I'll just say plus speed, minus luck.

Barbarian --> Berserker for him, and last but not least, let's make the people happy and have him marry Lucina.

54 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

I suppose I'll do your Avater.

Male, second body type, fourth eye style, fourth hair type, 18th hair color, and 1st voice. I'm not sure whether Asset and Flaw are included, so I'll just say plus speed, minus luck.

Barbarian --> Berserker for him, and last but not least, let's make the people happy and have him marry Lucina.

Cool! Yeah, I forgot to include that in Avatar customization. While you're at it, do you want to pick a class for Lucina? I'd count her in too since you want me to S-Rank her.

1 hour ago, Goddess Serra said:

Cool! Yeah, I forgot to include that in Avatar customization. While you're at it, do you want to pick a class for Lucina? I'd count her in too since you want me to S-Rank her.

Sure, I'll let her go down Cavalier --> Paladin.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Have Henry!Cynthia and have her go dark mage-sorcerer.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I won't be able to get Cynthia as (for now) both parents have not been picked.

On 20/2/2019 at 3:38 PM, Dayni said:

Get yourself an Owain.

Class will depend on what his dad gives him access to.

You can choose any of the men already chosen as his father if you want. I fully support your choice though!

8 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

You can choose any of the men already chosen as his father if you want. I fully support your choice though!

Well then, Libra.

Owain becomes a Dark Knight through the Dark Mage Route.