What can I do to make this Wrys build even more of a meme?

TheScrubNewb

I'm taking all sorts of suggestions, nothing is beyond reason for this build. I've been thinking I should either try to actually make him viable or at the very least, make people angry when they see all the expensive skills I've given him. Right now he's just a magic sponge with speed debuffs, but I'm considering giving him a Pain staff and Savage Blow... just cause I can lol. 

IMG_1188.PNG

Give him Sturdy Impact + Bonus Doubler + Spd Tactic = Meme. Lol.

But if you're actually serious I would switch the C skill to a tactic. It'll buff your entire team instead of some unit who needs to be in line with cardinal directions. Got the unlucky Lyn?

I would turn him into a Res wall.

+Res
Fear [Dazzling] — Witchy Wand [Dazzling]
(Any Assist)
Miracle
Fort. Def/Res
Guard — Sabotage Atk
(Any C) — Atk Ploy — Odd Res Wave — Even Res Wave
Fortress Res — Even Res Wave* — Odd Res Wave*
*Not released yet

With Fortress Res Sacred Seal, Wrys would have 54 Res. Fear pushes it up to 61 Res. With VS!Azura support, that will be a sweet 67.

Alternatively, once the Waves are released as Sacred Seals, All Res Wave will give a constant 55 Res and Fear pushes it up to 62 Res.

Edited by XRay

I feel like Speed Ploy and Slow is a bit redundant. Try Pain+, Mystic Boost and Attack Ploy? This way, he shuts down staff, dragons, and possibly mages. It makes them squishy. Personally, I run the same with Absorb+ and Close Counter with Genny... But with this RES, he’s sure to basically tank and make enemies weaker so that your units can go in for the kill.

1GudhFi.png

Something like this maybe? Pair him with Hrid. Have Wrys bait or attack and debuff everyone, Hrid runs amok. And even if you get to attack Wrys he kinda just laughs at either end. Guard might be a better pick than Dull Ranged.  I would say use smoke instead of blow, but no smoking for staff units. But yeah Fort Def/Res is definitely the way to go for memeing him. Pair him with Gunny as well for some more Res if you like.