FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You can do two types of summoning: Single Summons, that cost 120 Wryrmites, and Tenfold Summons, that cost 1200. In Tenfold Summons, you do 10 summons at the same time, with at least 1 4 Stars guaranteed.

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Unknown how hard. It'll be a lot easier since Wyrmprints won't be summonable anymore, but there's still the chance of being broken by a dragon or off-focus character.

How does Wryrmite and Tenfold Summons compare to summoning and orbs in Heroes? How much can you easily get at the start of an account? Is rerolling viable, or does that take too long?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tree said:

How does Wryrmite and Tenfold Summons compare to summoning and orbs in Heroes? How much can you easily get at the start of an account? Is rerolling viable, or does that take too long?

For the first times you play co-op online, you will receive 50 Wryrmite per player that you played with, up to 50 players, so if you play online you can get 2500 easy. Since you will be a new player, you have Chapters 1 to 7 to get more Wryrmites, and these maps can be played in co-op too. There are free summoning vouchers that you can get by completing quests or as daily bonus. You can get Wryrmites by completing quests too.

I don't know how long takes to reroll, but I know two things about rerolls:

• It's guaranteed to get a 5-Stars character from your first summon.
  • The Guaranteed 5-Star character is from a selected group of characters that not include new units, like the FEH units.

If you have a friend that plays Dragalia Lost, this person can help you in the quests by playing with you. You can create a room to play with your friends.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For the first times you play co-op online, you will receive 50 Wryrmite per player that you played with, up to 50 players, so if you play online you can get 2500 easy. Since you will be a new player, you have Chapters 1 to 7 to get more Wryrmites, and these maps can be played in co-op too. There are free summoning vouchers that you can get by completing quests or as daily bonus. You can get Wryrmites by completing quests too.

I don't know how long takes to reroll, but I know two things about rerolls:

• It's guaranteed to get a 5-Stars character from your first summon.
  • The Guaranteed 5-Star character is from a selected group of characters that not include new units, like the FEH units.

If you have a friend that plays Dragalia Lost, this person can help you in the quests by playing with you. You can create a room to play with your friends.

Do these types of characters ever return like Heroes seasonal units?

23 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Unknown how hard. It'll be a lot easier since Wyrmprints won't be summonable anymore, but there's still the chance of being broken by a dragon or off-focus character.

Earning Alfonse won't be that hard. Prior characters earned in similar ways simply had to be used until a meter counting to 500 was filled, and it filled simply by using the character in maps. Harder challenges gave more count toward the meter, especially in the event they are featured in.

However, those characters, as far as I know, were all 4 stars. Alfonse starts at 5. I expect the friendship required will be increased, but it’s nothing to cry about, specially an event that’ll last quite long

oh, and the maintenance began, so this fits

Edited by Midnox

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

I don't think so... In Dragalia, we had 3 seasonal events (Halloween, Christmas and Valentine), and in all events we got limited adveturers. I believe the FEH units will be limited to be summonable only during this Event.

5 minutes ago, Tree said:

Beats me. So far, no, but take into account this game made it through it’s half a year a short time ago, so I wouldn’t discard limited edition characters to return from time to time

Thoughts on the Heroes:

Marth is disgustingly good. Having a self heal in his spammable S1 and amazing team-wide buffs in his S2. His Last Boost seems great and Flurry Devastation is alright.

Still don’t care for Fjorm. Her first move is basic which isn’t a terrible thing but not at all worth talking about. Ice Mirror still seems as bad as it is in Heroes but I might be wrong, just gotta wait and see that one in practice I suppose. Her passives though, those look good. Last Bravery being a team-wide buff for strength and defense actually seems like it could turn the tide of battle. And Skill Prep is decent for starting with some burst damage.

Veronica is who I’m most disappointed with. Her kit is so counterproductive having her S1 be deal more damage at low health but then have her S2 heal her up. It’s even worse when you factor that the 5* dark wand has a healing skill too. Not too mention staying at low health in this game is significantly harder to do than in GBF because GBF is turn-based. Her passive also isn’t selling it to me. It’s not the worst thing in the world but a one use 40% skill damage doesn’t seem that great even if it’s team-wide. Maybe she’ll be better in practice but I highly doubt it.

Huh, I was expecting to spend a lot in this banner but I’m only interested in Marth since Veronica looks butchered and Loki isn’t even there. Also no there’s no dragon here to push me to get some copies to unbind it either. Well hopefully I get Marth quickly and return to stashing wyrmite.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Holy crap, Marth is good. I feel like he might actually dethrone Mikoto as best fire unit. His kit is ridiculous and his stats aren't too shabby at all.

Fjorm seems decent. Nothing super standout to me, but maybe I'm underestimating Last Bravery.

Veronica as others have said is pretty disappointing. Those skills just don't seem like they'll play nicely.

Overall, it's a dope banner, but I'm torn. From a unit perspective, Marth is the only one who really stands out to me, but I already have plenty of good fire units, including Mikoto (HMS), Naveed, and Karl (swords), all of whom I like in the context of Dragalia more than Marth. Nothing against the Hero King. It's just that I have FE to enjoy Marth and one of the best parts of DL is getting to know the characters. Fjorm and Veronica are more appealing in that regard, since FEH is rather lacking, but they don't really wow me as units as mentioned. While I do like how lances and staffs play, I have pretty solid water team and dark teams.

Guess I'll just save for now. Hopefully Alfonse is impressive too.

Boss fight against Alfonse, which actually fixes the units stats so you can't blaze through the fight.

I don't remember his skills, but he most definitely used Blazing and Growing Light, as well as Afterburn that replicated the Rising Light skills in different locations, and Death Blow was a massive area of effect attack.

Also, a cover of the FE theme in the style of DL's singer replaces the usual main theme. The event itself is peppered with FEH music.

The event also uses explainations in the style of FEH's map sprites, which does include Euden in them.

...also got Marth from the Platinum summon. Noice. And seeing absolutely no Wyrmprints... gorgeous...

Edited by Xenomata

Hey! I got Marth in just 3 ten-pulls! Along with Hawk who is new and Veronica who I trashed talked but still really wanted so yay! And I avoided Fjorm too so that was wonderful.

Not too far into the story but I'm really loving it. Gosh, I'm living for this badass Alfonse! Already better than the entirety of book two and what we've gotten of book three.

The entire collab is awesome with that FE theme remix and just FE music and sound effects in general. Oh and the HP bar being replaced with that of the Fire Emblem HP bar is a cool touch too. And just the whole implementation and execution of the FE references is really well done.

Also, has anyone here been able to Alfonse's trial yet? It is tough as nails. I dig that we're fighting an actual normal sized character as opposed to this huge monstrosity for once though.

Oh, and the rewards are the best we've ever had so far. 5 star weapons, decent wyrmprints, the Golden Key and Damascus Ingots, and from what I'm seeing, two Sunlight Stones! I though even just one Sunlight Stone was far-fetched but TWO?! I'm very pleased with this.

Here's Alfonse info:

Alfonse-icon.png?itok=LMasMKKpAlfonse: Altean Prince - Light Sword - HP: 736 / STR: 487
The young prince of the Askran Kingdom who was sucked through a rift between worlds and deposited in Alberia. Kind and dedicated, he seeks to protect peace along with all the other members of the Order of Heroes.

Skills:

23661-skill-image.png?itok=pxc8hmIcBlue Radiance: Increases the user's strength by 10% for 10 seconds, and deals light damage to enemies directly ahead.
23666-skill-image.png?itok=merbxoAnSol: Deals light damage to surrounding enemies, and restores 3% of the damage inflicted as HP to the user. This recovery caps at 15% of their maximum HP.

Co-Abilities:

1101-ability-image.png?itok=p_aNPdyWDragon Haste +15%: Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.

Abilities:

23621-ability-image.png?itok=RIGEf03mLast Burst II: Buffs strength by 50% for 10 seconds when HP drops to 30% (once per quest).
1016-ability-image.png?itok=FRRmZem5Curse Res +100%: Reduces susceptibility to curses by 100%.
1056-ability-image.png?itok=viI9EPXPSkill Haste +8%: Increases skill gauge fill rate by 8%.

Not bad at all for a free unit.

About my summonings, I got Marth and Veronica. I will try to get Fjorm, but if I don't get her I will not be sad because I already got 3 of the 4 Heroes, and I got my main targ

Okay... wow. It took ALL the resources I had, all my tickets and the wyrmmites I had amassed, and I FINALLY got Marth. Fjorm and Veronica came by easily enough. 

I was about to have PTSD with how the summoning felt very much like FEH, but luckily, I got Marth, and that's all that matters. Plus a bunch of other dragons and duplicates of units that got me a LOT of eldwater. Seriously, I can actually fully maximize a unit, and I definitely know that I'll be maximizing Marth. 

46 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Plus a bunch of other dragons and duplicates of units that got me a LOT of eldwater. Seriously, I can actually fully maximize a unit, and I definitely know that I'll be maximizing Marth. 

This is the result of removing the Wrymprints from the summoning pool. Almost all my 3* and 4* dragons are fully unbound thanks to this change! I want to have at least 1 copy of each dragon, so I can get all Sunlight Ore possible in the Dragon's Roost.

I am also planning to maximize Marth and trade some Eldwater for some Wrymprints. Also, now we can unlock the  Wrymprint full skill potential in the 2nd unbound intead of the 4th one.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I managed to beat Alfonse's Trial! And not only did I beat it but I managed to complete the endeavors on like the third clear. Which is funny, because that was the clear that started lagging to all hell and I for sure thought we weren't gonna clear it. "Tough as nails" was an understatement on the difficulty. That was like on par with a High Dragon Trial. Why would they do this? Whatever, I am satisfied now. Why isn't there an epithet for some sweet street cred tho? 

In other news, I can't wait for the second half of the event to arrive. I'm invested in the story and not to mention that the better rewards aren't available yet. I'm also still holding out hope for Loki to become playable when the second half arrives since Granblue tends to that with its events but we'll see how Dragalia handles it.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is the result of removing the Wrymprints from the summoning pool. Almost all my 3* and 4* dragons are fully unbound thanks to this change! I want to have at least 1 copy of each dragon, so I can get all Sunlight Ore possible in the Dragon's Roost.

I am also planning to maximize Marth and trade some Eldwater for some Wrymprints. Also, now we can unlock the  Wrymprint full skill potential in the 2nd unbound intead of the 4th one.

that is true. I have no doubt that I would never have gotten this many eldwater had wyrmprints not been removed. 

I managed to MUB several of my dragons because of that. 

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

that is true. I have no doubt that I would never have gotten this many eldwater had wyrmprints not been removed. 

I managed to MUB several of my dragons because of that. 

Yeah. There is also the difference of Eldwater that we got after the update. Since Cygames changed the value of Eldwater we got from repeated units, we got the difference. I got ~90k Eldwater.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. There is also the difference of Eldwater that we got after the update. Since Cygames changed the value of Eldwater we got from repeated units, we got the difference. I got ~90k Eldwater.

Same. And sold the excess dragons I already have an MUB of. 

Also, managed to get Agni, two Cupids, Garuda, and Prometheus. 

No plans on summoning for a long time. I literally have too many characters at this point and need to sort them all out. Managed to get some good ones, like Mikoto and Lowen.

13 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

No plans on summoning for a long time. I literally have too many characters at this point and need to sort them all out. Managed to get some good ones, like Mikoto and Lowen.

I want to have at least 1 adventurer from each weapon/element type at 5-Stars. Some of them, like my favorite boy Lowen, will be promoted 4* to 5* units.

Euden is my 5* Fire Sword unit right now, but I may change to Marth after he's maxed out. I have Xainfried, which is a Water Lance unit, so if I don't get Fjorm, I will not be sad. I don't have Albert or Odetta for the Light Sword unit position, so Alfonse will be very welcomed on my teams, and the same I can say about Veronica.

I will say again, no Wyrmprints is beautiful...

I got pity broken twice, but it wasn't by freaking wyrmprints, and bonus they were adventurers I didn't have (Naveed and Ezelith). I'd have prefered Fjorm, but... well, some things can't be controlled all that well.

...though I am kinda shocked at how small the non-limited time Wyrmprint pool is...

I had plenty of saved tenfold tickets and wyrmmite. Got Veronica on the fourth full summon and Marth on the sixth. Happy with the results. 

Boy, the lack of wyrmprints was a greater bless than I expected. Got plenty of good stuff from this banner, including but not limited to: two leviathans, two cupids, a Lin You, and other tons of worthwhile characters and dragons in there. The only thing missing from this banner is Veronica, as I got Marth and Fjorm as well. However, the servers are rather ass right now, I can’t play coop because they keep crashing

Well, looks like new accounts can get 61 summons quickly. I didn't get any of the three Heroes characters though. Apparently it's 0.5% for a particular focus unit, so that would translate to four potential rerolls for Marth. Rerolling is a 2.5 GB download too...

1 hour ago, Jave said:

I had plenty of saved tenfold tickets and wyrmmite. Got Veronica on the fourth full summon and Marth on the sixth. Happy with the results. 

Seventh summon session gave me Fjorm! This is probably the most luck I’ve ever had in any gacha. 

44 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

So has anyone beaten Alfonse's Trial yet? Cause my god, he is a nightmare. I have yet to even get him down to half health. No, not even that. I have yet to even inflict break on him once.

Yeah, it's tough, but I managed to nail the fight after several tries.

The key is to not be greedy and don't attack or use skills unless you are 100% safe. He seems really tanky at first, but unless you are off-element and really weak, you shouldn't time out the fight. So try not to rush and definitely do try to dodge!

I think the safest times to attack are when he uses the red circle--you can i-frame that with a skill--and when he's using one of his sword laser attacks and you stand behind him. If you're good, you can dance around the boxes too, but I generally run the heck away when melee XD

That said, you should learn to dodge his OHKO Death Blow and Pinion Flare attacks. Sometimes he moves to the corner and you can't go around him. Just be patient, stay out of the big cone, then roll into it after the first beam. After a while, you can probably learn when he's about to do it. Obviously, the first time is after the first overdrive.

Besides that, just keep practicising ^^

Also, if you do die early, you can try watching the surviving players play. Assuming there are any XD