Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

Granted, but the rabbit feet they sell are of a weird colour and are cursed.
And then in the peek of night, the Rabbit gather slowly around your house, pooping everywhere and leaving a huge mess.
Leave the rabbits alone, let them have their feet.

I wish I was in Minecraft creative mode but in real life.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the creative menu items have to go somewhere so you carry an infinite amount of every material known to man on your back. Good luck.

I wish for the power of quality sleep! Again...

Granted, but now you'll never wake up! AAHAHAHA

I wish for the ability to make SF not to delete my updates...

Edited by Benice

Granted, but this power is to severe, so the mods ban you and you must post your LP somewhere else, but everywhere else’s reaction to Fire Emblem content is “the one where the guys from Smash are from?? HECKING WEEABOO!” and so no one ever sees your LP.

I wish that Leah’s ten heart event could still trigger during winter.

Granted, but the event changes so that she leaves you and the game ends when she send assassins at you.

I wish that I knew which FE to play next...

Granted, because I roll out the old random number trick I used for Twilit...

I got PoR again... UHHHHHH

Three Houses??? UHHHHHHHHH

New Mystery! There you go!

That’s totally what I got the first time...

I wish for all the materials necessary to play Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Sooks

Granted. But you play PoR first and give up.

Trust me, if you own a Wii/(U) and want to play both RD and PoR, get RD since they cost about 100+dollars each, and PoR isn't really worth paying that much, especially since gameplay-wise, it's mediocre at the very best. RD is fantastic and you don't even really need to play PoR to enjoy it. I played RD as my third game right after FE8 and 7 and loved it.

Ninja'd!

Granted, but he plays PoR and never plays FE again after it breaks his soul profoundly.

I wish for soup.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Benice said:

Trust me, if you own a Wii/(U) and want to play both RD and PoR,

Homebrew. Homebrew is the answer. Both can be easily played for free that way.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

D is fantastic and you don't even really need to play PoR to enjoy it

That's not true. The overarching plot doesn't make much sense and lacks the necessary context that Path gives to Dawn. If you completely ignore story, perhaps...but that's no fun.

I wish Sooks would hack his Wii (IIRC he said he has one) to play Tellius for free.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's not true. The overarching plot doesn't make much sense and lacks the necessary context that Path gives to Dawn.

RD tells you all you need to know about what happened before. I knew nothing about PoR other than the fact that everyone loved it and that RD was the sequel to it. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, the characters and the gameplay. Heck, I even liked Ike until I looked back in retrospect and realized that he was by far my least favorite of the protagonists in RD and wished that I'd seen more of someone else. I felt no need to go back to PoR in terms of story as RD covered everything relevant from PoR and tied up all loose ends brought up.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wish Sooks would hack his Wii (IIRC he said he has one) to play Tellius for free.

Granted, but it breaks.

I wish my Wii didn't break in october...

Edited by Benice

Granted, but unfortunately, hacking skills have not developed enough to summon consoles out of thin air so nothing ends up happening.

I wish I wasn’t starting to doubt whether or not I should use guides for games on the grounds of cheating.

Granted, you choose to play Thracia without consulting a guide and have the same experience as I did before I read a spoiler-free guide.

I wish that the next FE would exist.

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

RD tells you all you need to know about what happened before. I knew nothing about PoR other than the fact that everyone loved it and that RD was the sequel to it. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, the characters and the gameplay. Heck, I even liked Ike until I looked back in retrospect and realized that he was by far my least favorite of the protagonists in RD and wished that I'd seen more of someone else.

A sequel's a sequel. Still best to play them in order.

I wish my Wii didn't break in october...

Granted. It's restored to life, better than ever.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I wish I wasn’t starting to doubt whether or not I should use guides for games on the grounds of cheating.

Granted, although using guides isn't cheating, really.

I wish some FE news would be released.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

A sequel's a sequel. Still best to play them in order.

Eh, I feel like just buying RD works fine. Heck, reading a basic plot summary of PoR does the job if you can only easily play one of the two. Regardless, my point stands that if you can only play one, RD is a better investment since watching an uncommentated playthrough lets you see the best of PoR, whereas RD deserves being played in its entirety.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wish some FE news would be released.

Granted, it announces that Kaga is returning to IntSys.

I wish that I could agree with everyone.

Edited by Benice

Eh, I feel like just buying RD works fine. Heck, reading a basic plot summary of PoR does the job if you can only easily play one.

It can work, but why skip PoR as if it's insignificant? It's almost as good of a game as RD. Slow, but there's very little else to fault the gameplay with. No ambush spawns, no jank, no bad hit rates, no surprise BS garbage. It's a smooth, satisfying gameplay experience that is only bogged down by the length of enemy phases.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Granted, it announces that Kaga is returning to IntSys.

Ashera strike me down if that happens.

Granted, but now you agree with everyone, to the extent that your agreement leads to such inner turmoil that you explode from all the conflicting opinions.

I wish Oscar would get more strength.

Granted, but having every opinion on every issue isn’t possible so you split into different versions of yourself (who don’t agree with each other) for every combination of opinions on every single subject, and now like are like 15 trillion Benices in the world. And they’re coming for you. Everyone hide.

I wish I didn’t feel like I was bad at the game for using guides.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

No ambush spawns, no jank, no surprise BS garbage

Black knight in chapter 11 intensifies

Also, for some reason, the Ravens in chapter 12 are ambush spawns.

And the pitfall bridge.

And Shinon having quite possibly the most convoluted recruitment in the series. And Marcia having a chance to die before you can even reach her.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

but there's very little else to fault the gameplay with.

It's far and away the easiest game in the franchise, it's insanely slow, there are a ton of weak sauce enemies, the music isn't very good and RD doesn't need it to be amazing. RD fixes basically all of these problems, (barring the Pitfall bridge which sadly makes a return, and part 3 being reminiscent of PoR at times) and doesn't require you to have played PoR to understand it or enjoy it.

Granted, now you feel terrible!

I wish for the next FE to have FE8-style promotion and classes.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Fair, but still nothing compared to Kaga's games or FE6, or any other game with ambush spawns, 3H included.

That doesn't make FE9 better than FE10, which, as far as I know, has no instances of this.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sacred Stones intensifies

FE8 has multiple somewhat tough chapters, even with Seth. Chapter 5, chapter 6, chapter 10 (Ephraim) chapter 11 (Ephraim) chapter 14, (Ephraim) chapter 19 are all challenging.

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Awakening intensifies

Lunatic and Lunatic+ are definitively harder.

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Birthright intensifies

As with above, Lunatic is much more challenging than PoR.

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If you're playing hard mode, it's a decent challenge, unless you're an incredibly skilled FE veteran or something.

I am not an incredibly skilled FE veteran, but it's still super easy. Enemies barely scratch your units from the get-go.

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

With animations off it's about the same speed as the GBA games with animations on.

Varies by class. Swordlocked units are about the same as GBA, but comparing this:

Spoiler

to this:

Spoiler

There is quite a difference.

37 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

On hard mode, the enemies are thick and beefy. They take good effort to kill.

And that's my biggest gripe with this game's difficulty. The enemies can barely do anything to you, and they generally take a while to take down. They have moderate bulk with little attack to back it up.

38 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Facts. But each FE has weird bits like this. FE9 is far from the only offender in this way.

The only game that really surpasses FE9 in regards to bad recruitment is FE5 with Xavier. It's not the only offender, but FE10 does much better than it in this regard.

42 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Backstory, character development, plot...

Backstory is covered very well by RD. It tells you everything that you need to know. Character development for most characters is much more eminent in RD; Elincia is better here. Ike suffers a little bit, but once more, that's one of three main protagonists. The plot works very well self contained. Is it augmented by having a preceding game? Sure. It isn't necessary to understand and play the game.

44 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If you go at RD from a purely gameplay perspective, sure. But that's only half the experience.

The thing is, to enjoy a story, one can watch a uncommentated playthrough or read a summary. To enjoy the gameplay, you actually have to play the game. RD surpasses PoR in basically every feasible way gameplay wise and story wise, (except for hiding parts of the story behind incredibly strange requirements SERIOUSLY WAI) meaning that it is fine to play RD first.

48 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Again, you're missing out on context, backstory, and everything that PoR set in motion.

It still fills you in. We know, and more importantly, see the suffering of the people at the hands of Begnion. We know about Ike defeating Daein and the secession of Daein to Begnion and even see both sides of the story with Sothe exalting Ike frequently. We know about the political situation in Crimea in part 2. We know about the Black Knight's vendetta with Ike. We know about Laguz and Beorc, the Serenes massacre and multiple other events. Everything relevant is told or shown. Where RD, (And PoR) excel is that they show what they're saying whereas every other game in the series simply tells us. RD and PoR collectively have the strongest plot in the series for this reason.

42 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wish I weren’t being such an idiot when I discuss things with people.

I can't grant things that are already granted.

I wish that I didn't invariably belittle and harass everyone I argue with.

It has no egg and is, in fact, made from the steak that someone stole from Nino! AHHHHHHHHGHHHH

I wish that I had a better attention span.