Felix MVP here. Who's yours?

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

Edelgard and Lysithea.

I just finished the BE route and Edelgard got so strong by the end that I could just sent her forward with an hand axe with the occasional physic support and she would just wreck everything. Sometimes she didn’t even have to double to kill the enemy. 

Lysithea is one crazy strong glass canon that also learns some really good spells and just like Edelgard she sometimes doesn’t even need to double to kill.

Slight off topic, but since you finished BE route can you finally confirm if Edel's master class can magic or not?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, timon said:

Slight off topic, but since you finished BE route can you finally confirm if Edel's master class can magic or not?

I never trained her in reason/faith magic so even if she could mine wouldn't have been able to since she has no skill for the spells whatsoever.

13 hours ago, timon said:

Im not through yet but we are talking about the

Spoiler

Armored Lord

Class right?

if that is the case, then no, she can not use magic.

EDIT: And... i guess you meant the class after that... i just got that and no magic.

Edited by Lord of Riva

1 hour ago, Lord of Riva said:

Im not through yet but we are talking about the

Reveal hidden contents

Armored Lord

Class right?

if that is the case, then no, she can not use magic.

EDIT: And... i guess you meant the class after that... i just got that and no magic.

Thanks for the answer, such a brutal, irrational world we live in 😞

Ooh boy, you got me talking about Felix now. He's so disgusting I love it. I gave him E+ rank bow and he outclassed Ashe. I gave him D rank Reason and he's already on Hanneman's level. The boy literally can't lose when he doesn't have a Battalion. He just dodges and murders and gets constant procs with his Crest because it activates when he's "using a weapon" instead of combat arts or gambits or other options.

I like what I'm seeing from Dedue in this thread, since I just kinda let him railroad himself into armored axe. He's not as impressive for me as these others seem to be.

Oh, and then there's Catherine, who enters broken. She's got like 25 spd at Lv. 17 and two weapon types that are default brave weapons. Then if she's foolish enough to get caught in enemy sights after brutally demolishing an enemy, she just takes 5 damage less per hit for not having a battalion (and why would you want a battalion on a unit who's designed to quad?). 

And finally Ferdinand with healing items like the Prayer Ring or Blessed Lance (or both) who demolishes most things because his skill activates at 100% health and is designed to keep him at 100% health. I've been looking to recruit Petra after the mock battle, as well, and I'm glad to see everyone agrees she's incredible.